Chapter 16

Friends to Couple

Mi-Sun POV
"What do you mean you give up?" I asked Sungjong as I came out of the dressing room. We were at the mall and I was picking out new clothes because since I was done with high school, my sisters were throwing a little party for me. I had wished Hoya would had come with me but Sungjong was the only one up so he agreed to come with me anyway.

"Sunshine it's like I said. Because of the vow I just have to." Sungjong told me.

"Well why would you make that vow in the first place? I'm sorry but that is just the most dumbest thing you could think of doing."

"It's okay. I realize that it was childish to make the vow but it's what I chose to do."

"But why would you decide now to just give up when you're so close?"

"I love her. And I always will. But she probably has someone in mind. It's her life. So I let her go."

"What if that person is you?"

"You said if."

"Yeah so?" He gave me a look as if it were obvious because it was. I had replayed the words I had just said. I then had a defeat. "Point taken."

After I finally picked an outfit we both agreed on, we left to go home. It was hard to believe Sungjong wants to give up finding MinJee. There has to be a reason. Was I not looking hard enough? All though he told me not to go find her, I'm still going to. I have to finish what we started. I have to find out if that girl really is MinJee.

I went home because at the dorm, everyone was still sleeping. I would of thought Sunggyu would be the only one asleep. Sungjong told me he had them help him find MinJee till it was past midnight.

"You guys are out late on schedule anyway. How's that any different?" I asked before leaving. He just shrugged which lead me to sigh a little. "Well let me know when they wake up alright? I want to discuss the details about the party."

After closing the door behind me, I noticed Eun-Mi leaving coming out of our apartment. I quickly ran to her before she came down the steps.

"Where are you going eunni?" I asked.

"No where special. I was planning to go to Cube maybe later on. Why?"

"I don't know. Just wondering. The twins home?"

"Ani. Apparently SHINee's back from a tour. So I'm guessing they went to their dorm."

"Ah... I see..."

"Mi-Sun is something the matter?"

I shock my head. "Ani. It's nothing. Really..."

"Are you sure you don't want to talk about this?"

"I'm sure." I was about to go inside till Eun-Mi grabbed my hand. "What are you doing?"

"I'm not letting my own sister be sad over something on a beautiful day. How's about we have a little outing together, huh? Like old times. I'll even bring you to Cube if you want."

I gave a little smile. Eun-Mi and I use to hangout all the time on a daily bases. We go shopping, watch movies, and more. We were like best friends. It was the best days of my life till father had past away. That's when we stopped doing them. 

"Come on, don't make me beg. I wont take no for an answer." she said.

"Fine, fine. I guess I'll go with you."

And boy I was so glad I went with her. It was the greatest time of my life. Even though I went shopping with Sungjong already today, Eun-Mi allowed me to get more as a graduation gift from her. We went to our favorite restaurant we use to go to when we were younger and got our nails done. Then after getting ice cream, we went to the park to just relax.

"After we rest want to go to Cube.?" Eun-Mi asked.

"Sure why not." I answered.

"Really? Oh good. You finally get to see what I do there now. Plus there's someone I want you to meet."

"Who?"

"I know how much you hate surprises but I can't tell you. You're just going to have to wait till we get there."

Yay more surprises. Infinite has given me too much of that already. But I guess this is from my sister... No nevermind there's still no difference. I guess I'll just have to wait.

"So what have you been up to?" Eun-Mi. "You and Hoya doing okay?"

"We're fine. We almost had a fight over something that was childish."

"That probably wasn't pretty. And why was it childish?"

My mouth was open but I realized what I was going to tell her. "Nevermind..."

"Mi-Sun. You're going to have to tell me sooner or later. Or I'll have to find out on my own. Do you want that?"

"It was about Sungjong." I blurted. I had no choice but to tell Eun-Mi why he has been so sad and that I've been so stressed on my last week of school. "So now he's given up finding her. He made a stupid vow which he chooses to follow. I really hate seeing him like this."

"Well I'm glad you're helping him find his friend. Very weird how I'm doing the same. But like you I haven't had much success."

I laughed. "Not weird. More like a caquincedince."

"Yeah." she looked at the time. "Ah we should head over to Cube now." Eun-Mi got up and held out her hand. "Kaja."

I grabbed her hand and we started to walk. I was surpised how fast the walk was. As we entered the building, no surprise, Yoseob was about to elevator till he noticed us coming. Now that I'm with Hoya, I can't be giving Yoseob the stick eye anymore. But I'm so use to doing it. No wonder he thinks I hate him.

"Mi-Sun. This is your first time being here, isn't?" Yoseob asked me. I just nodded and noticed he was a little nervous. "Well I hope you like it here."

"Yoseob I don't hate you." I suddenly blurted out.

"Bwoh?"

"Do I even need to repeat myself? Yoseob I know what you're thinking. Now you know the truth. You don't have to be scared to be around me anymore. You're with Eun-Mi and I should be also giving you the same respect you give me. I'm sorry from the past I've made you... Uncomfortable..."

"That's okay Mi-Sun. You're Eun-Mi's favorite sister. It was never my intention to make you unhappy. Can we start over?"

"I'd like that. But just because we're starting over doesn't mean I'll keep my eyes off you."

"I could live with that."

"Aw. The two I love the most are getting along. That makes me even more happy." Eun-Mi hugged us both. When we had stepped out of the elevator, she was already getting greetings. No surpise that I was feeling a little awkward the whole time. She then turned to me. "What do you want to see first?"

"Huh? Oh... Uh... I don't care. Whatever you think I should see first."

"Maybe we should just take her to the practice room. We do have to start soon." Yoseob said.

"Yeah I guess so."

"You have practice? I thought you had nothing to do today..." I looked at Eun-Mi.

"I do. I'm just back-up Mi-Sun. I don't have to be here all the time. There's other people besides me. I just come here anyway even if they didn't call me." she explained. "And I practice with them to improve."

I followed Eun-Mi and Yoesob to the practice room. Along the way I couldn't help but wonder what was behind each door we passed. I wanted to ask but i didn't want to sound so nosy. In the practice room, I met the rest of the b2st members formally. Then as I was about to sit down, I noticed someone talking to Gikwang. As I moved over to see who it was, my eyes widen. 

Is that...