Special Chapter

Friends to Couple

(A/N: This fic wasn't that much of success in my opinion but the idea was pretty good I guess. I haven't heard many Sungjong fans out there so that's probably why. Of course this fic is the continuation of both Love or Respect and Hate You, Then Love you which is what lead me to have a connection between all my stories.or somewhat... So thank you guys for subscribing and Happy Holidays!)


MinJee POV
The only reason why I rarely see Mi-sun is because of all the stressed I've been having. I would go over to her house for help, but I don't want to pour my frustrations on her. Not even calls from Eun-Mi would help. I practice all day. My teachers tell me to go home but I don't listen to them. I come home not wanting to talk to anyone.
 
But if I'm lucky, there's that one special person in my life who could brighten my day right away. His name is Lee Sungjong. My once childhood best firend  is now my loving boyfirend, who I rarely see due to his scheduling. He's an idol, I'm a trainee. It's too bad our companies are different. 
 
This week I was not allowed to come into Cube and practice. The CEO had told me to take it easy, and just rest. What was I suppose to do? I could go to MiSun's but I'd rather not. Really there was no place to go. So I went to go see my auntie and uncle's. But as soon as I get there my auntie gives me a note an immdietly shoos me away. The note read that I had to go to the address it gave me. Since my relatives don't want me around, I had no choice but to go.
 
When I was on my way, I passed by a park that had yellow cation tape around it. It seemed no one had cut the grass. The bars were rusty. I kept on walking and didn't turn back but wondered why it was like that. And why did that area seem so familiar... oh well it's all behind me now. 
 
When I reached the destination, all I did was stand there. It was a house. My house. Where I grew up, till my parents decided it was okay to just leave me behind all the time. I rarely come here. I've been living with my Anutie and uncle. Why would someone lead me here?
 
"Jagiya!" a voice called out.
 
I spun around. There he was, standing before me. My heart leaped. I wanted to hug him, but I continued to stand there. 
 
"Oppa." I softly said. "This note is from you isn't?"
 
"Ne. I wanted to see you before I have to go on my busy schedule this week."
 
"Oh well I'm glad to see you." there was so much more I wanted to say. I just didn't know where to start.
 
"Smile for me, MinJee." he said placing his hands on my shoulders. "Aren't you happy to see me?"
 
"I am, its just, why did you bring me here?"
 
He smiled and kissed the top of my head. "Well let me ask you this Jagiya, do you know what day it is?"
 
"Firday?" I answer tilting my head.
 
"Not just any Firday."
 
I look at him confused.
 
"Excatly 12 years ago, you and I met. And because of that look where that has taken us."
 
Now blushing and smiling like crazy, I fell into his embrace. His hug gave me warmth like it always did.
 
"Today's the day you moved here, and we met as classmates."
 
My eyes widen. "Y-You remember that?"
 
"Of course. "When I was on my way to school, I saw a move in truck in the drive way. Then when I came back, you were behind me the whole time and you ran inside and called for your mom."
 
Now understanding, I looked back at my home, both my parents cars were in the driveway. Our front lawns were connected. We were the only two houses that didnt have fence around it. I remember playing hide and seek with sungjong and we our only hiding spot was behind the same bush that was in the middle of the two lawns.
 
"We were the only kids in the neighborhood... I thought I'd never make any firends..." I said looking down.
 
"Well you go more then a firend. You got a boyfirend,." he said lifting my chin. "And he's got something for you."
 
Before I had a chance to even say a word, I felt his lips go directly on mine.