Chapter 5

Friends to Couple

Sungjong POV
It took us over half an hour to just wake up Mi-Sun. The girl must of really went to bed late if it took us that long to wake her. She was only half awake as we went back to the dorm. Mi-Sun was then placed in bed so that she could sleep some more. We did have plans to go out, but since Mi-Sun was totally out of it we decided to just make our lunch at home.

I was about to help but Hoya stopped me from doing so. He told me we were going to our room to talk.

"But hyung Mi-Sun is sleeping in there isn't she?" I said hoping I wouldn't have to discuss this.

"Considering her condition she's fast asleep and probably won't wake up till much later." Hoya said. "And I know what you're doing. Stop stalling. Now come on get in here."

When I entered the room, Hoya locked the door.

"Is that really necessary?" I asked.

"Look the faster we get through this the faster we can get out of here. Now spill."

"Why do you want to know what's wrong with me anyway? I never thought you cared so much."

Hoya sighed. "It's me and Mi-Sun alright. But mostly her. She really wants to know." He looked at Mi-Sun who was sleeping on his bed. "And I don't want her stressing more then she already is."

I truned to Mi-Sun. So she's the one who wants to know why I've been acting down lately. I guess I should of saw that coming. No one else seems to care. Maybe telling Hoya won't be so bad. It is for Mi-Sun after all.

I took a deep breath. "Alright hyung. I'll tell you. But please don't tell the others."

"The only other person I'd be telling this to would be Mi-Sun. Do you really think I'm going to tell them?"

"You're right I'm sorry."

"It's fine. Now hurry before Sunggyu calls us."

And with that I told Hoya what was bothering me. Sometimes I had to pause because I was either embarassed to abmit it or Mi-Sun would start mumbling. I was scared she was going to wake up any moment. But I shouldn't. I mean she's going to find out anyway. So why do I feel like Mi-Sun shouldn't know any of this?

Mi-Sun POV
That dream. It keeps haunting me. Everytime I take a nap, it returns. Now I'm scraed to close my eyes. I don't like having the same dream over and over. I don't even understand it's message. Sungjong plus a girl who looks like me. I need more then that. What does it mean?

I woke up lying in Hoya's bed and saw it was 5:00. My eyes were now wide open. As I slowly got up, my stomach stared to growl. I had forgotten that I had skipped breakfast and hadn't eaten anything due to sleeping so much. I guess it is my fault. And I did choose to study that long...

When I was about to open the door, it had already swung open. Hoya pecked his head and gave a smile.

"Oh you're up. How are you feeling?"

"Much better that's for sure." I answered.

"That's good. You seem wide awake."

"I am... And a little hungry..." my stomach growled again but very loudly. "Okay make that a lot."

He laughed. "I knew you would. But don't worry I already have food set out."

"Just for me?"

"Ne. I was going to wake you up anyway. You haven't eaten in awhile. I wasn't going to let you sleep the rest of the day without eating."

He took my hand and lead me to the kitchen. I could already smell it which caused my stomach to growl once again.

"Sit. I'll get it for you." he told me.

As I sat down, I noticed it was quiet. I didn't hear any of the others. Which was weird because I'm used to it being lound.

"Where is everyone?" I asked.

"They went out to get stuff." Hoya answered as he placed my plate in front of me.

"All of them? Why didn't you go?"

"Well someone has to take care of you."

"Okay I see your point." I took a bite out of my meat. "Oh did you talk to Sungjong?"

"Ne. I got him to tell me. Apparently, he's been missing a long lost friend of his. A girl in fact. Plus he's been having dream that's been bothering him too."

"Did he say what his dream was about?"

Hoya shook his head. "I tired making him tell me but Sungjong just wouldn't. Really I did my best to make him tell everything, but the dream was just the one thing I didn't get details on."

"Well thank you for trying. At least we know why he's been acting this way."

As Hoya nodded his head, I continued to eat and thought about Sungjong. Well I know what's bothering him, but what was his dream about. Why didn't he tell about it? There must be a reason.