Chapter 17

Friends to Couple

Mi-Sun POV
That's MinJee. It just has to be. I wanted to go over there but Eun-Mi told me stay where I was and sit down. I guess after the dance is over I go to her afterwards. I should of been paying attention, but now that I see MinJee was here, I couldn't stop looking at her. I wanted to make sure she didn't leave the room and if she did I would know about it. "Oh Sunhjong's going to be greatful that I found her." I kept saying to myself. "Now he will no longer be sad."

Soon the routine was over and I had not even noticed. I pretended I was watching the whole time and told them they did a great job. After that, I began to make my way towards MinJee. Unfortunately my sister had stepped in front of me.

"So what did you think? Were they okay."

"Can we talk about this later? I just want to go and see something." I started to back away. "There was actually something I wanted to see so do you mind I go see it. Great thanks bye."

I had answerd already and ran off before she had a chance to stop me. MinJee was talking to someone. I quickly walked faster hopping I get my chance to talk to her. I had heard Eun-Mi call out my name but I had ignored her the entire time. I was almost there till Gi-Kwang suddenly came in front of me. It was not only him but the rest of the B2ST members as well. I tried going around but no matter how hard I tried they would get in my way. I bit my lip. Why are they doing this? All I want to do is talk to someone.

"Where ya going Mi-Sun?" Gi-Kwang asked.

"Can you please move? I just spotted someone I really need to talk to." I said and tried to look over them to see that MinJee hadn't left yet.

"Who and what for?" Hyunseung asked.

"T-That's none of your business."

"Come on Mi-Sun, just tell us why, and we'll let you go." Doojoon said.

"By the time I do, she'll be gone. So if you don't let me go now—" I took a step torwad where there was gap in between them but they closed it off. I sighed. "You're only doing this because of Eun-Mi right?" All of their jaws dropped. Which I'm guessing was a yes. They still were staring at me. "Bwoh?"

"Wow how did you know that?" Junhyung ask being the first to speak.

"I just figured that—"

"Eun-Mi was right you are like her." Dongwoon said.

I tilted my head. "Like who?"

Yoseob placed his hand on my shoulder. "Don't worry you'll meet her soon. Just not now okay. Eun-Mi wants to be there when you two meet."

I was shocked. Yoseob knew what I was going to do. But how did he know it was MinJee I was going to see? What the heck? I'm missing something here. Im tired of riddles and puzzles. 'Can't someone just tell me what's going on?' That's what I wanted to say but I was still in shock in what Yoseob just told me.

"I promise you'll meet her. I garentee it." Yoseob added.

"If we're talking about the same person then I'd like to talk to her now." I said. "It's really important and regards a friend of mine."

"What does MinJee have to deal with your friend?" Doojoon asked. 

"That's personal. Now if you'll excuse me I have to go and talk to her. And no one's going to stop me.

"Wow she's even like her sister." I heard Junhyun say.

I ignored the comment and went straight to MinJee. Her back was faced me. As I approached, I took a deep breath. I tapped on her shoulder. "Sorry for interrupting but you're MinJee right?"

MinJee POV
I was just talking to one of the back up dancers till I felt someone tap my shoulder. I thought it was either someone from B2ST or Eun-Mi but instead I see the girl who looked like me and she was looking for me.

"Ne. I'm MinJee. May I ask who you are?" I asked still surpised to see someone in front of me is my clone.

"I'm Mi-Sun. Eun-Mi's sister." she said.

My jaw dropped. "Y-You're Mi-Sun? Oh my gosh! I've heard so much about you. And wow! Eun-Mi wasn't kidding when you and I look alike."

She giggled. "I know. I didn't think we'd be that similar."

"Wait does that mean we encountered before?"

"Ne. I'm so sorry for bumping into you. And for just running off without saying sorry in the first place."

"That's alright. I'm use to people running into me."

Wow Mi-Sun was here and I didn't even know it. I finally get to meet her. It's so weird meeting someone who looks like you. It was as if someone made a clone out of you and you had no idea they had done it. 

"So I was wondering if I could ask you a couple of questions regarding a friend of mine." Mi-Sun said. "It's mainly how well you know your childhood."

My childhood? Why does she need to know about this? And who's her friend? But without asking these questions, I just nodded my head. "Want to do it in private? I know a place."

Mi-Sun agreed and I lead her to the roof. I haven't told anyone about me coming up here. Not even Eun-Mi. I come up here to remember... Him. It's the only way to relax my mind without giving a tantrum. Plus this was where I had my first flashback.

*FLASHBACK*
Our dream was something we both continued to look upon. But besides that and going to the park everyday to play, we did something else that we enjoyed to do. Paper cranes and airplanes. Since I was from america I learned what I was taught about paper airplanes and gave the lesson to Sunjong. My mother taught us how to do the crans. We continued to do these things.

We made so many. Mini and big airplanes and cranes were every where. We put the cranes in a jar but we threw out most of our airplanes away because they weren't good enough. We both kept one. Our fathers worked together and we went up to the roof of the building. The airplanes were in our hands.

"Let's fly them.." I said.

"But what if they don't come back?" Sungjong said. "What if the wind picks it up and they go away?"

"If the wind takes them, let's make a wish. Hopefully they'll be like balloons and never touch the ground." We got our planes in our hands and perpared for their flight. "Ready? 1... 2... 3!"

We threw our plans and they looked like they were going to drop but suddenly a gush of wind blew by and the planes went over the edge. We went over to see if they were going hit the ground but the plans remained in the sky.

"Quick make a wish!" I said.

We closed our eyes. As I was making my wish I reopened my eyes and saw that the planes were still in the air. I smiled. 'Our bond will last.'
*END OF FLASHBACK*

That was during the time before my father decided to own his own business. After we made our wish we left the 2000 cranes we made on top of that roof. Who knows what's happen to it now.

"So what did you want to ask me?" I looked at Mi-Sun who was looking at the view. "Uh Mi-Sun? You okay?"

She blinked and shook her head. "Sorry MinJee I was just thinking..." she paused. "Do you remember a friend you had when you were little?"

I looked at her. "Why do you need to know that?"

"I just need to. Please just tell me. My friend is in depression. I want to help him. And I can't do that without your help."

My eyes still fixed on her. Her friend? Who is this person? What do I have to deal with him or her? I'm thinking of a possibility that just might sound silly. But it sounds actuate. Oh wow could it be... Does she know?

"Mi-Sun before I answer your question may I ask you something first?"

"Wae?"

"Your friend... His name... Is it... Lee Sungjong?"