Jealousy.

How to Break Up
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Kyuhyun walks to them, not really calm.

Sica's heart is thumping harder than when Luhan asked her to be his girlfriend.

Kyuhyun's face is scary. She doesn't know what will happen to her later.

He yanks her hand from Luhan and holds it strongly. Luhan is surprised of what Kyuhyun did. he can't understand why kyuhyun that mad.

"kyu. it hurts." Sica is frowning and almost crying. Kyuhyun's grip is too tight.

"let go of her hand kyu. you hurt her." Luhan asks him as calm as he can.

Kyuhyun takes a deep breath first. He loosens her grip but keep holding it.

"Why are you with him?" He asks Sica but eyes still on Luhan. While Luhan still tries to control his temper.

"Shouldn't I be the one who ask why are you here?" Luhan asks Kyuhyun back.

Kyuhyun ignores him and turns to sica. still with an upset face.

"Is this why you don't answer my call huh?"

Sica now can hear her heart beats in her ear. beats faster every second.

Sica can't say anything. not even a words coming out of . her brain is frozen. she really doesn't know what to say or what to do.

Luhan can't take it anymore, but he is also worried, Kyuhyun looks really mad, if he tried to do something they will fight. and it's the last thing he wants to happen. but he really can't understand why are they like that? Sica can just told kyuhyun to go, but why doesn't she do anything when Kyuhyun acts like that to her. Why is she that scared of him and again kyuhyun has no right to mad at her.

F**k it. finally Luhan decides. If they have to fight right here right now then bring it on.

He snatchs Sica's hand again, stands between them and look at kyuhyun,

"you know what? i don't care what's your problem. but SHE is MY GIRLFRIEND, so i hope you can f**k off." He said it as calm as possible. Well, how calm can it be?

Kyuhyun can't believe what he heard. He still tries to process it in his brain. While sica still hides behind Luhan.

Kyuhyun takes a step back, suddenly feels dizzy and limp. He tries to calm himself first.

"Sica.. is.. that true?" Kyuhyun asks after find his voice back. he sounds so heartbroken and sica feels like crying.

She can't be there anymore. She releases her hand from luhan and runs to the door. She doesn't look at both of them.

"Please, leave me alone for now. I'm sorry." And then she goes in.

After she closes the door, she cries right away. She doesn't know why, she just wan

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter