Lunch With Friends part 2

A Visit From The Past

 

Still Eunkwang's POV

I saw Illhoon approaching the table with a tray in his hands and with Hyunsik, Changsub and Donggeun in tow. I glanced from them to Min Ju, who was still talking to Sungjae. I would usually be in line right now but I didn’t want to leave Min Ju alone with the rest of the group. The four who just exited the line sat at the table greeting Min Ju with smiles and waves.

“Hi Min Ju-sshi.  I’m Hyunsik.” Changsub said while extending his hand. I wanted to get up and yell at him but Min Ju spoke up before I could.

“I thought you’re name was Changsub.” She said in puzzlement while shaking his hand. He smiled “You got me, there. You’re good.” She giggled.

 Oh, how much I wanted to smack Changsub. Must push back evil thoughts.

“I know all of your names, the whole school does.”

“So what’s my name?” Illhoon asked with a spoonful of rice between his cheeks.

“Illhon.” She said confidently while puffing up her shoulders up a bit. She looked really cute.

Illhoon nodded his head up and down excitedly.

“Yah, Ilhoon don’t talk with food in your mouth.”

“Eunkwang-sshi, don’t be so harsh.  You need to tell them in a gentler tone.”  Min Ju told me in a somewhat reprimanding voice.

“Yeah, hyung you should listen to Min Ju-sshi.” Hyunsik said with a slight smile on his face.

“Ah shikaro.”

“Eunkwang-sshi! What did I just say? You should apologize to Hunsik-sshi.” Min Ju scolded me. I don’t want Min Ju to be mad at me so “Mianhae Hynsik.” I told him. I could feel the others’ teasing stares

“Gwenchana hyung. Maybe you’re just hungry. You should go get some food now. The line’s much shorter now.” Hyunsik replied while looking behind him to make sure of the line being shorter. I turned to Min Ju. “Aren’t you hungry? Let’s go get some food. I said while trying to pull her up.

“Oh no, that’s ok. I have my lunch with me. “ She said, showing me the contents of bag hanging from her shoulder. “You should go get some food.” I glanced from her to the rest of the group. She urged me on with her eyes. “Okay.” I said finally giving in. “But I’ll be back soon.” I heard her giggle as I walked away. Why did my heart just skip a beat?

 

Min Ju POV

“Wow, you guys sound like a like a mushy-gushy, lovey-dovey couple already.” Changsub remarked.

“You guys look like one too.” Hyunsik added.

“We do?” I said a little astonished. I could feel a little color rise to my cheeks so I looked down at the table and took my food out of my bag.

“Yeah, I’ve never seen hyung like this.” Illhoon said.

“None of us have.” Minhyuk directed at the rest of the boys.  “You’re actually his first girlfriend.” He informed me in a matter-of-fact- tone.

“Min Ju-sshi is Eunkwang ever annoying to you?” Illhoon asked with wide eyes.

“No, never.” I laughed. ”Is he annoying to you?”

“Not really. I was just wondering. What are you eating for lunch Min Ju-sshi?”

“You guys don’t have to add “sshi” to my name.”

"Ok then. Noona what are you eating for lunch.”

“Kimpab and kimchi.” I tilted the container to him so he could see.

“Oooh looks good.”  Donggeun was staring at the container with wide eyes.

“Do you want one? Here try it.” I put the kimbap on the corner of his tray.

“Noona you don’t have to.”

“I want to, now try it.” I waved my made in effort to encourage him to eat.

“Gumawo, Noona”

“Has Eunkwang been mean to you Min Ju?” Minhyuk asked me quietly. I turned my head to him in alarm. “No, never, not once. Why would ask something like that?”

“Just making sure, if he’s ever mean to you, tell me okay?”

“Wah. Noona this is really good. Donggeun smiled brightly while eating.

“I made it myself.” I grinned.

“Jincha? Wah, it’s delicious. I didn’t know kimbap could be this good. You guys have to try this!” I passed out a few more pieces of kimpab, they passed them around all of the boys said ithe kimbap was really good. Well…all except for one.

“What’s that?” Eunkwang! I’m sure my face lit up like a little kid as he took the seat next to me.

“Kimbap.”Sungjae simply replied.

“Where did you get it? I didn’t see any in the line.”

“Noona, gave it to us. Illhoon answered.

“Noona?”Eunkwang asked with a puzzeled face.

“Min Ju. She said it was ok if we called her that.” Sungjae said looking at Eunkwang.

“Wow, you guys have progressed a lot I see.” Is it just me or did he sound a little dejected?

“Hyung the kimbap is really good. Noona made it herself. You’ve got to try it. Who has the kimbap?”

“Ermm hehe.” Hyunsik gave a cheesy grin.
“Did you finish it?”  Chang sub asked with a deadpan face and Hyunsik nodded yes. I had one last piece left , “Here Eunkwang, say ahhh.”

He grinned “Ahhh” he opened wide. I popped the round prtion into his mouth. He chewed and his eyes lit up.

“How is it?” Minhyuk asked.

“It’s amazingly tasty.” He said with a mouth full of kimbap. Why did my heart just skip a beat?

“You said not to talk with your mouth full.” I playfully hit his arm but I did it with growing smile.

He swallowed. “Sorry.” Aww, he looks like an adorable puppy again!! Good thing I was sitting down.

 

Yeah, you guys are a total lovey-dovey, mushy- gushy couple. Changsub said to nobody in particular as he stuffed another kimbap into his mouth.

“Changsub I thought you said that Hyunsik finished all the kimbap I gave you.” I gave him an interrogating look.

He flashed a dopey grin. “Uhh, yeah, about that…”

_______________________________________________________________

So I meant to post ch.8 last night but the 'hide chapter' option was selected and I didn't see that until earlier today. *lauhgs nervously*

In other news, k-poppers rememer how Dal Shabet posted an MV on the 13th (my b-day woooo! one of the best presents eva! *starts singing 'Happy Birthday"...in Korean)? My friend says she likes that song and she said that when they release song she likes, she'll becoame a fan. We got a newbie in the house Darlings!