The Little Green Monster Starts to Show Its Face

A Visit From The Past

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i6mIcBJKmMQ

 

 

Eunkwang POV

The bell rang for lunch. I picked my head up from my desk and glanced at my notes. I had written one complete sentence, then there was a line where my pencil drifted off the page, I guess that's where I fell asleep. I glanced over at Min Ju's seat and saw that all her stuff was put away but she wasn't there. Did she leave without me? 

"So are sure?" I heard her voice form behind me. She was talking to Hyungmoon. I could feel my fists tighten into stiff balls at my sides. 

"Yea, I'm sure." 

"Good." she smiled

"Hi guys." I said and put my arm around Min Ju again. 

"Hi Eunkwang-sshi." Min Ju said brightly. WHAT?? What's up with the sshi today?

"Hey Eunkwang." Hyungmoon nodded cooly. 

"Hey." I replied, trying to tone down my icy death stare. Hyungmmoon turned his attention back to Min Ju.

"A few buddies of mine could actually use your help though." 

"Ok I'd be happy to help. Would it be ok if we do it during lunch?" Do what during lunch?

"Yea, I think they'd be okay with that."

"Do you mind Eunkwang? I won't be eating lunch with you today." OF COURSE I MIND, WHY DO YOU NEED TO-

"If you need to, I'm okay with it then." I said, shoveling all my protests down my throat.

"In that case," she turned to Hyungmoon "I'd be happy to!"

"Thank you soo much Min Ju! We all need it right now." Hyungmoon said in a very happy, relived manner. NEED WHAT? WHAT ARE THEY-

"Where do you guys sit at lunch anyway?" Min Ju asked as she went to get her bag.

"We sit at the table near the stairs."

"Oh ok then.

"Where do you usually sit Min Ju?" 

"I usually sit outside."

"Really? We could do it outside if you're more comfortable with that." No! That's mine and Min Ju's spot, nobody can-

"Ummm let's ask your friends what they want to do; I'm fine with either option." What did she just say?

"Ok, we'll ask them then." Hyungmoon replied as he stood by the door.

"I'll see you later Eunkwag-sshi." Min Ju waved to me as she left.

"Bye Min Ju-ah!" I yelled after her.

"Bye Eunkwang." Hyungmoon yelled back. I think I made it pretty clear that I wasn't saying "bye" to him. 

Min Ju doesn't call Hyungmoon "sshi." I thought to myself as I stood in the now-empty room.

 

"See?! I told you it wouldn't work!" Illhoon teased Sungjae. Sungjae sat with a pouty face and a stuck out lip as he stared at the broken pencil in his hand.

"I thought it would. I did it just like the book told me to." Donggeun picked the book up off the ground and opened it to the bookmarked page.

"Ah I see, where you messed up." He held the book out to Sungjae and pointed to one of the steps. "See? You're supposed to hold the pencil between your thumb and forefinger, not your thumb and pinky." 

"OOOh ok, I get it now." Sungjae tried the trick again and this time, the pencil went flying and hit my head. I sent him daggers through my eyes. Sungjae sat with wide eyes and a dropped jaw. "Sorry hyung, I didn't think the trick would go like that.

" Maybe you should practice more at home before you poke someone's eye out with that trick." I told him, and threw the pencil back at him.

"Yah Eunkwang, that was too far. What's up with you today? You've had this attitude ever since you sat down. What's wrong?" Minhyuk scolded me.

"Wrong? Nothing's wrong. Everything is fine and dandy, peachy keen even!” I exclaimed while throwing my hands around.

“Oh no, something’s up. He only uses those cheesy phrases when something is really bothering him.” Changsub said in a quaky voice.

“Hyung, what’s wrong?” Hyunsik asked, while taking a sip from his water bottle.

“Haven’t I told you? Nothing’s wrong!” Hyunsik got started and dropped his water bottle, and what was left inside landed on his pants (it was almost finished anyway though).

“Yah, Eukwang wae geure? Seriously, why are you like this? For the past few weeks, you’ve been really happy and-wait…did something happen with… Min Ju?”

I put my chopstick down. "I-," just then, the bell rang. I clapped my hands together. "Well everybody, let's go to class." With that,I threw my back pack over my shoulder and went to go throw my trash away.

 

When I entered the room, Min Ju's seat was empty. I started to panic when there was only a minute before the bell. Then she burst through the doors with her hair a little disheveled. Hyungmoon came in right after her with another one of the classmates, I think her nickname was Miryo. As soon as I saw Hyungmoon's face I could feel my fists start to clench up again. 

Min Ju flashed me a smile as she walked past and dropped a note on my desk.

                                        We need to talk. I'll be waiting at the gate after school.

                                                                                                                       -Min Ju

 

What did I do?

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

i am so happy i updated. i've been working on this all week. the week was kinda rough for me, so writing this is what kept me sane.

i am also working on tow oneshots, both of whcih are taking a little bit longer than i thought they would.

this update did turn out exactly like i wanted it to but ummmm yesh.

i guess you could consider the link at the top of this page a clue for the next chapter *sneaky eyebrows*

Hope you are all doing very  well, my wonderful subbies ^^

p.s.

weeweeAugusty chabgi in Korean means catch but i think the way i conjugated the word is off, so i will need to fix that

 and we will find out what was on the paper in ch 14! i just  don't know when... :/