Jung Min Ju

A Visit From The Past

Min Ju POV

 

I glance up from my book to see that the teacher still hasn’t arrived yet. Then again, I did come in a little early. I look up again to see that only three minutes have passed by. Since I had finished reading my book, I have nothing to do now. Time goes by very slowly, as if seconds were hours while waiting for class to start.

Some people think I’m anti-social just because I sit in the back of the class and usually have my nose buried in a book; a few tease me for it. It’s not that I’m anti- social, just that I love reading. I have friends they’re just not at this school; there are some kids that I talk to at school though.

 

I start to pull out my journal, but before I can open it the bell rings so I just put it back in my bag.

I watch as everyone comes into class, my eyes darting occasionally from person to person.

Hyun Ae waves at me with a huge smile on her face and I do the same to her, her smile only gets bigger. Hyungmoon nods at me and I return the action, he gives me a small smirk before he makes his way to his seat.

The teacher comes in and starts to write on the board. Just before the final bell rings three BTOB boys come in, Hyunsik, Changsub, and my favorite Eunkwang. The kingkas always come in at last minute. Someday they’re gonna be late but that day has yet to come. They aren’t cold and mean like you’d expect, just immature sometimes. Boys will be boys, I guess.

 

Sometimes I dream of what it would be like Eunkwang and I were together. But I know it’s just about impossible for that to happen in real life, a kingka and a nerd, write me a Cinderella story why don’t you?

*sigh*Unrequited love is a lonely and heart wrenching thing.

 

 I like Eunkwang but there is one thing I don’t understand about him. Why does he dye his hair? Maybe it’s just a trend among teens, or maybe it’s so he can stand out. Compared to the rest of the boys, he’s kinda quiet.

I never felt the need to stand out, in the eyes of those who love you, you’ll always shine. That’s all I want and need, not everyone has to see me.

 

The teacher, Mrs. Song, starts to lecture after giving the BTOB trio a stern look. The whole class groans as she assigns us our homework.

I accept the assignment without a second thought.

_________________________________________________________________________________

What did you think bout that? Really short, I know.

Do you have any thouhgts on Min Ju? Anything special?

Did anyone recognize any names? :D