Calling It Quits

A Visit From The Past

 

Dummy.  I was glad to see that he didn’t go to a horror movie with her but this is just as bad.

He’s doing that move where the guy yawns and “happens” to drape his arm around the girl’s shoulders. Facepalm.

That is so cheesy. He is so gonna get it from me-wait, that would mean him finding out that we followed him.  

I looked at the rest of us. Guess I’m the only one who saw Eunkwang do that; the others look like they’re into the movie.  I looked back at the screen. The credits were rolling. I missed the ending, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.!!!!! Aish, Eunkwng, because of you I won’t get to know what happens in the end! Hold up, that means Min Ju and Eunkwang will have to leave. I looked at the others and pointed my finger to the floor. Thankfully, they all got the message cause in the next second we were all out of our seats and ducking to the floor.

I could see their shoes as they were walking toward the door. Once I knew they were gone I stood up, letting the others know it was ok to come up.

 

 

When we came out of the screening room I couldn’t see Min Ju or Eunkwang anywhere.”Yah Sungjae, can you see them?”

He looked at me for a second. “Oh.” He put the binoculars to his eyes and scanned the room. “No hyung, I don’t see them any- oh wait there they are. “

“Where?” I tried to look in the direction his binoculars were pointing in. I saw Min Ju’s gray cardigan and watched as they both exited through the doors out of the building.

“Come on, if we hurry we can catch up to them.” I said, starting to make my way to the door when Illhoon grabbed my sleeve.

” Aw, leave them alone.”

‘’You’re one to talk, considering what we’ve been doing for like the past 2 hours.”

“Minhyuk let’s stop now. We’ve seen them on a date together. Now let’s go eat, I’m hungry.” Changsub said while putting a hand to his stomach.

“Yeah Minhyk, let’s go eat. Now that he mentions it, I’m hungry too.” Donggeun whined.

“Ah, arraso, arrasso. Let’s go grab some pizza.” I said deciding to give up on trying catch up with them. “Who’s paying? Not it.”

"Not it.” Donggeun, Sungjae, Changsub, and Hyunsik all yelled it at the same time. Woah, freaky.

“Well Illhoon, I guess you’re paying then.” I have him a pat on the back.

‘’Not fair.’’ He pouted.

_______________________________________________________________________

2 new subbies kyyyyyyyyyyyyyaaaaaaa

ok so i made you guys wait longer thien i intended to Mianhae!!!! jomeol mianhae!!!

OTL i seriously need to be more strict with myself about updating T_T