Lunch With Friends part 1

A Visit From The Past

Eunkwang

I shook myself awake for the third time. I don’t need a lullaby to put me to sleep, just shove on of Song-sungsaenim’s lessons in my face and I’ll be out like a light. I took a look at Hyunsik, sitting next to me. His head was down on the desk and buried in the crook of his arm. Changsub was taking ‘notes.’ Every now and again he’d scribble something down on the page to make it look like he was doing something but really, his eyes were closed. I turned my head to the back of the room to see how Min Ju was faring.

She was diligently taking notes, looking up every so often at Song- sungsaenim. How can she do that without falling asleep or spacing out?   

“And in 1954-“ the bell cut off our sungsaenim’s words. “We’ll pick this back up after lunch. Eat well kids,” she said giving us all a small wave. YESSS! Lunch! I went to the back of the class to wait for Min Ju.

She was putting her things back in her bag when she looked up at me.

“Oh, Eunkwang-sshi.” I gave her smile.

“Min-Ju-ah let’s eat lunch together.”

“I don’t want to impose on you and you’re friends.” She told me while putting the bag over her shoulder and adjusting it.

“You wouldn’t be,” said a voice that was not my own, and it came from behind me. I recognized it. Minhyuk.

“Minhyuk-sshi, hi.”

“Min Ju, come eat with us.”

“How do you know my name?” she asked with a puzzled look on her face.

“Eunkwang talks about you a lot.’’ He gave her wink. I could see her blush a bit. And I wanted to smack Minhyuk across the head.

“Come on Min Ju-sshi, join us it’ll be fine. It might even be fun.” I don’t like that gleam in his eyes.

Min Ju turned her gaze to me. “Are you sure I won’t be intruding on you and your friends?’’ Her voice sounded somewhat small and shy.

“No not at-“

“Of course not.” I got cut off by Minhyuk and he took Min Ju’s arm and slipped it thorough his. Oh, no, this is not happening on my watch. I wanted rushed up to them and pulled Min Ju to me. Instead I walked up to them and slipped Min Ju’s arm through mine. She looked up and smile widely at me.

Be still my beating heart.

We walked into the cafeteria and I saw Sungjae wave at us. I waved back and we walked over to the table. “Min Ju-sshi annyoeng!” Sungaje waved crazily at Min Ju.  Min Ju’s mouth opened slightly. I guess that Minhyuk saw  because he said “Like I said Eunkwang talks about you a lot.” I wanted to say something but Min Ju was the next to speak.  “Annyeong Sungjae.” She waved back with just as much enthusiasm.

“How did you know my name?”

“Eunkwang told me about you too.” She smiled at him.

“What did you tell Min Ju-sshi about me, huyng?” Sungjae asked me.

“Nothing bad.” I told him.

“He only said good things about you and you seem like a fun person, based on what he told me.” Min Ju said to Sungjae while tightening her hold on my arm a bit.

“Really?” Sungjae smiled.

“Min Ju-sshi, sit.” Minhyk said while motioning for her to sit.

She sat and pulled me with her so that even after we sat our arms were still linked.  I felt a little heat rush to my face.

_____________________________________________________________________

The last two weeks have been hard for me. Social crap going on, school work piling up, and I felt like my energy was being zapped form me on top on that. So that's why I didn't update last weekend. When I came home that Friday it was hard for me to even talk to anyone I didn't even have the energy to speak. So I took that weekend just for me to relax and get my head straight. I'm not saying this to get sympathy or anything like that, I thought I owed you guys an explaination as to why I didn't update. 

So this is part of what I wanted to post.  This is what I have written so far. I realize this is kind of an awkward place to cut it off but I thought I should shre what I've written so far with you guys. Because sharing is caring.  :D There were other things I was writing as well that I've been wanting to get into a Word document

Since I have a break this week because of Thanksgiving I will work on the story more. I hope to update everyday this week. So having said that I plan to post part 2 of this tomorrow. FIGHTING!!

Oh, Double AA finished posting teasers so now fans(including me) are waiting for their MV or album release. Also, B1A4 had a comeback. It's really good. 

Check it out!!