Stalkers and a Movie

A Visit From The Past

 

Minhyuk POV

So since Sungjae said that he’s never seen or heard of Eunkwang dating anyone (neither have the rest of us), I suggested we follow Min Ju and Eunkwang around on their date. I happened to “overhear” (ok, so I was hiding behind a plant eavesdropping on their conversation) them agreeing to meet at the movies at 6:30 for a showing at 7:00. Guess what? So are we.

I told everyone to be at the theaters by 6:15, that way we can keep an eye on them both without either of them knowing. It was now 6:20 and Sungjae and I were the only ones of our group at the theater. “Here they come.” Sunjae said. I looked up to see all 4 of them coming in at once. “What took you guys so long? The maknae got here before you did. What kind of an example are you setting for him?’ I scolded.

“Relax we’re only five minutes late.” Hyunsik said.

“Yeah. Aigoo, you’re starting to sound like Eunkwang hyung.” Changsub remarked, scrunching up his nose.

“Whatever. Anyway, did you guys each get tickets?” I asked glancing at their hands.

“Yep.” Donggeun answered while holding up the four tickets as proof.

“I had to pay for Illhoon’s ticket though.” Hyunsik said with his arms crossed, not facing Illhoon.

“Thank you, hyung.”Illhoon oozed while trying to put on some of his best ageyo. I think I just threw up a bit in my mouth.

“Oh look, there’s Min Ju noona." Sunjae said, looking in her direction.

She was wearing a flowy gray cardigan with a dark pink shirt, dark skinny jeans and sneakers. Wait, sneakers? I checked again. Oh my bad, those are converse.” That shirt really does not go with those shoes.” Hyunsik remarked, may look like a player on the outside but he knows his stuff when it comes to clothes. He can tell a fake from the real thing and mix and match like no other.

“She’s gonna hear us. Shikaro!” Changsub yelled at Hynsik.

I lifted my hand and gave him a light hit on the head. "Yah, if you don’t stop talking you’ll be the one who blows our cover.”

“Ah, appa. I take back what I said about you being like Eunkwang hyung, at least he doesn’t hit us. Also, “blow our cover?” Quit using this spy lingo, we’re not in a movie.’’

I looked back at him narrowing my eyes.

“What time is it?”  I asked Donggeun .

 “6:29.” he replied.  Then we saw Eunkwang rushing through the doors, his hair a bit ruffled, from the wind I guess. That’s my boy, cuts it close but always makes it in the end.

Min Ju saw him and waved, she looks so happy.

Eunkwang walked toward her smiling just like she was; at least he was on the outside. They talked for a second then Eunkwang went to go get popcorn. Good, he’s making up for almost being late on the first date.

We were sitting at a table far from them and there was a bit of a wall near us so we were out of their sight. That’s best since Eunkwang doesn’t know we’re here either.

He came back with what looked like…what just a drink and-“What is that, in his left hand? I asked. “A soda.” replied Donggeun.

“No, that’s his right what’s in his left?”

“Well it’s kinda hard to see which side is which since we’re looking at them from different angles.”

“It’s a pretzel.” said Sungjae. I looked at him “You’re kidding me. You seriously brought binoculars?” He looked like something from a cartoon with those things coming out from his face.

“Yeah, this way I can see them better when they’re far from us.” He told me, still looking through the lenses. Ok then, just let him be.

“So what are they doing now?”

“You can still see can’t you, Minhyuk hyung?”

“Yeah but you’re the one with binoculars so you can see much better.”

“They are going into the screening room.”

“Already? It’s only 6:42.” Donggeun asked with confused eyes.

“I guess so. Our target is moving, so must we.” I said getting up from my seat.

"Didn't I just say to stop with the spy lingo?" Changsub shot at me, looking annoyed.

“Have you seen the title on the tickets? Baby and Me.” Sungjae asked us all. How did he not see or hear the title when we bought the tickets?

“I saw a poster for that.  It looks like a comedy.’’ Illhoon said. Good, Eunkwang didn’t spring for some horror movie.

“Guys, I just thought of something. If they are already in there how will we get by without them seeing us?” Hyunsik was looking right at me, like I had a plan, which of course I didn’t.

Lucky for us, the room was dark with the exception of a few lights on the wall. Eunkwang and Min Ju were sitting with their backs turned to us. I turned to Hyunsik with a smirk on my face. I knew he could see me because we were next to a light. He pretended not to see me.

Five minutes after we found our seats, a few rows behind Eunkwang and Min Ju, the movie started.

 

The movie was funny, oh Jang Geun Suk how you make me laugh. I was cracking up over this one scene when I looked over at the couple.

 

Oh no. Please don’t tell me he’s doing that. Please. Please. Noooooooooo. That little-

__________________________________________________________________

I got 6 subbies since my last update WOOHOO! DAEBAK! *runs around the room then dances to multiple kpop songs*

I would like to thank JoyJoy for providing my with this wonderfuly lovely and amzing poster

look at it, it's absoluetly beautiful! thank you soooo much! Gomawo JoyJoy!!

 well this was a bit different:a cliffhanger

don't worry, i won't leave you wondering for too long kekeke :)

High five to all the Jang Geum Suk fans out there! and high fives if you loved that movie!

well, i have school tomorrow, gotta go to bed

Good Night! or Good Morning! depending on where you are :P