Facing an Issue

A Visit From The Past

 

Eunkwang POV

Min Ju and I were on the way home after school and I was itching to know what she thought about lunch today.

“Were the guys nice to you at lunch? Because if they weren’t’ they’re gonna get it.” I made a punching motion with my fist.

“Calm down Eunkwang-sshi, they were all very nice to me.” She smiled up at me.

“You’re telling the truth right? You’re not trying to cover up for one of them?”

She laughed and my heart skipped another beat. “No, I’m not. They weren’t mean to me in the least.”

“That’s good then.”

“Eunkwnag-sshi be a little less harsh on them.”

“But that’s the only way to keep them in line.”

She gave me a surpised look that said ‘you’re kidding right?’

“I’m serious,” I told her “I’m telling you they respond bettr to me being firm with them.”

“Just be a tad gentler about it, if you can.” She prodded me.

“Since you’re the one that asked, of course I can.’’ She smiled brightly at me.

“So, now I have something to ask you.”

“Ok. What do you want to ask?”

“I noticed at lunch that you and the guys were pretty comfortable with each other. They even called you noona.”

“I asked them to.”

“And you didn’t add ‘sshi’ to any of their names when you addressed them.”

“They asked me to do that too.”

“So why can’t you do that with me?”

“Oh look we’re here.” Min Ju said as we approached her house. Talk about convenient timing. I handed her bag back to her (it took a lot of convincing for her to let me carry it for her).

“Did you find what you were looking for?”

“What was I looking for?”

“This morning, you were scuffling through it trying to find something but you wouldn’t tell me what.”

“Oh that. No I still haven’t found it and I’m gonna go crazy if I don’t find it within the next twenty four hours.”

“If you would tell me what it is then I could help you look for it.” I said earnestly wanting to help her find whatever it was and fast.”

“Aww Eunkwang-sshi that is so sweet of you, but don’t worry I’ll find it.”

“Are you at lest going to tell me what you lost?”

When I find it, maybe.” She told me, that teasing glint was back in her eyes.

“Couples don’t keep secrets from each other.” I told her as she walked away to her house. She turned back around and gave me a smile. What’s this funny feeling in my stomach?  I don’t remember eating anything funny at lunch.

“Min Ju-yah.” She turned back to me. “You’re kimbap was really delicious.”

“Gumawo Eunkwang-sshi.” She turned the key in the lock of her front door.

“Wait!”

“Yes?”

“Are you going to stop calling me ‘Eunkwang-sshi’ soon?" There was that smile again.

“I'll think about it.” And with that, she disappeared inside.

_________________________________________________________________

That was kinnda short I know but I thought it would be better thna not updating at all. *bats eyelashes innocently*

Yeas so the plan about updating every day over the break seriously did not work out at all I should stop telling people that I'm goinf to update and just do it. I seem to jinz myself that way.

Who is loving LED Apple's 'Let the Wind Blow?' I luvs that song *_* so much so that i made a oneshot Check it out if you'd like

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/322251/let-the-wind-blow-oneshot-ledapple-hanbyul-separation-parting

I am falling more and more for BTOB and LED Apple day by day (oh, look a T-ARA pun) *swoon*

Hanbyul is seriously messing up my bias list...so is Minhyuk