Something Starts To Come To Light

A Visit From The Past

 

Minhyuk POV

“So have you seen it yet? I mean Lee Joon’s line was really funny even though-“

I looked up and saw Ilhoon and Sungjae coming to the table with their trays.  The whole table was full except for one seat.

“Sungjae, you just told me this before we-“

“Where’s Eunkwang?” I asked the whole table, hoping someone would answer.

“Oh, he said he was eating lunch with Min Ju today.’’ Illhoon reported.

“When did he tell you this?” I asked.

“Sungjae told me before we came into the cafeteria.” Illhoon replied

“Sungjae, when did Eunkwang tell you?”

“This morning just before I went into class. I thought he told the rest of you.” Sungjae informed me. I decided to test this new piece of information.

“Hyunsik, did Eunkwang tell you?” I asked. Since Hyunsik’s mouth was full of rice he just shook his head from right to left. “Changsub, did he tell you?”

“No.” Changsub shook his head.

 “He didn’t tell me either.” Donggeun said. “Something is off here.”

“You’re right about that.” I said more to myself than him. “So Hyunsik and Changsub have class with Eunkwang but he didn’t tell either of them, he just told Sungjae before we all went to class.”

“Oh look at that, I wasn’t the only one who didn’t know.” Illhoon taunted at Sungjae.

“Illhoon, this is not the time.” Donggeun chided him.

“Sorry.” Illhoon looked down at his tray.

“It’s ok everyone, just go back to eating your lunch. This is completely, perfectly normal that Eunkwang wants to spend some time with his….ummm girlfriend. I said in attempt to get things back to normal the best I could.

“Minhyuk was this part of the deal?” Sungjae asked me with curious and expectant eyes.

“No it wasn’t.” I said as I stabbed my kimchi with my chopsticks.

________________________________________________________________________

Sorry about the late update! There are some things going on at home so that's why it's late.

Happy New Year to all of you, my beautiful subbies who've been supporting this author!

May 2013 be a blessed year for you all. =)

A very special kamsahamnida to Kawaii_Player for another wonderful poster.

Look at it, it's so pretty!!