Ch.1 There's always Emancipation

Multi-one-shots! :)

"Hey Sophia." Students chimed as you walked out of school and to the sports activities field.

You found yourself yet again watching the basketball team. After you finished sketching them and giving them each their individual images 'your father' arrived to pick you up.

"Hello, Rose. How was school."

"It was fine Zhou Mi."

"Let me guess you were watching that boy again."

"Is it so wrong to watch."

"I guess not."

"So do you think we could get ice cream today?"

"We can't, we have to pick the fruit today. If not the neighbor hood will have bad fruit to eat."

"Alright, let's hurry I have work tonight."

"Again?"

"Yes"

"Does your father even know what the words day off mean?"

"No,  I don't think he knows. Either way it's a big opportunity and I could use the money."

"Your over working yourself."

"I'll be alright."

"You need a real vacation."

"You forget, if I quit he ruins my career."

"Then get emancipated, if he fires you like he threatened then he's the bad guy."

"It's not that simple." *He needs me* you thought. As you arrived home.

It was a cute little one bedroom house that althought it had limited space the owner went crazy with remodeling it into a cozy functional house. Even better was the fact that he added tall plants and trees all around so no one could see into the house using the gigantic window.

_

After picking fruit and handing some out to neighbors Zhou Mi dropped you off at work. As you looked up at the Alexander building you couldn't help but chuckle as people started refering to you as Ms. Lee, having no idea you were actually Rose Alexander, Christian Alexanders only offspring. Work was not very easy after you found out you were helping with microphone and stage set up for three boy bands in three different locations, all in the same night.

When you were done Zhou Mi was off duty and you had no choice but to ask your father to take you home.

"Mr. Alexander, I was wondering if you could call me a cab?"

"Again, learn how to f**king drive. Come on, I'm in a rush."

_

"Thank you for dropping me off at home."

"Just get the f**k out i'm in a rush and that cloak guy creeps me the f**k out."

"Goodbye and goodnight to you to dad."

"..."  *car door shuts... loud engine reving... car speeding away*

"He shouldn't treat you like that you know."

"He's my father how else is he supposed to treat me."

"Like a human being."

"Let's go inside." you said opening the door.

"I'm already making dinner so go wash up or take a bath."

_

"Oppa, why are you still wearing that cloak?"

"It's comfy, and i've grown acustomed to it."

"Pabo."

"Hey, you love and live with this pabo." He said poking your forehead.

"So when are you guys back on tour?"

"A few weeks, but don't worry it won't be long."

"Good because I've been thinking. Maybe we should go public?"

"Rose let's get you emancipated first."

"..."

"You have nothing to be afraid of I will be by your side. I promise."

"Swear on your good looks?"

"Yes, I Ahn Daniel, swear on my good looks."