Date A Boyfriend Member

Multi-one-shots! :)

~ "Hello, We're Boyfriend!" The boys said in Unison.

"Our contest has ended" Kwangmin said a little saddened.

"And the winner will be selected now by us." Donghyun pointed at himself.

"LIVE!" Youngmin shouted while smirking.

"Minwoo if you'll do the honors" Hyunseong said pointing at Minwoo.

"Let Jeongmin do it, I wanna hold the camera." he said doing aeygo.

"The winner is Nam Sooyoung." Jeongmin said after trading places with Minwoo and digging into the barrel of tickets.

"Now some of you may be wondering who she will be dating. Well, allow me to do the honors." Donghyun said holding up a paper with a star. He put it in a black box and one by one each member picked one. "Looks like you have a date with ..." 

"We look forward to suprising you Nam Sooyoung." Hyunseong said cutting off Donghyun before he could say which member got the star.~

 

Nam Sooyoung - (17) You entered the Date a Boyfriend Member contest hoping you would win but the chances were slim so when you found out you had won you freaked out dancing in the middle of your living room. Your room mate Yuna joined you after because the member had to pick you up from home, that ment she would meet him too.

You graduated early from high school at age 15 and currently work as a concert pianist. Yuna has known you since childhood and you have taken care of her since her parents moved to Incheon last year. She hated the idea but you didn't want her to have stress like you did during high school. It was actually her idea to buy entry tickets and since you loved looking at Kwangmin and Hyunseong you couldn't help but agree.