The cancelled arrangment

Multi-one-shots! :)

As long as you could remember you have always wanted to be married, when you were presented with the opportunity of an arranged marriage you were a little skeptical but agreed nonetheless as your prayers to marry your neighbor were fullfilled. But ten years later you turn it down. Will you replace a childhood crush with real love or will you wait for your night in shining armor?

 

(You)

Ahn Hyunmi
(age 16)

You always knew you were going to have an arranged marriage with your father's bestfriend's son, well one of them. The brothers joonmyun, Jongdae and Jongin couldn't be anymore different but they all had a commonality, none of them wanted anything to do with you. One day while taking their shift cleaning the gymnasium you overheard the brothers talking about you, some not so nice things were said and it shattered your heart and confidence as well.

 

The brothers

Kim Jongin (age 16)

Sweet and Innocent are two words you should never use to describe him, at least if you know him well enough. Jongin uses his charm and appeal to sweep girls of their feet but in your case he uses it to manipulate you into buying him things constantly. Telling him no or making him angry in any way is a big issue because he will get even, eventually.

 

Kim Jongdae (age 17)

You can never get near Chen his temper flares up around you alot. He hates the fact that you never take care of your image and is disgusted by you when ever he has to look at you for long periods of time. He is usually the think first act later type, except when your around of course.

 

Kim  JoonMyun (age 18)

Although Suho also has a burning hate for you he will push it aside just so that you'll worship the ground he walks on. He demands that you treat him like a prince at all times and obsesses over his looks.

 

 

Extras:
All of Exo

 

[ This was an idea only I never went into full story ]