Date A Boyfriend Member

Multi-one-shots! :)

"So do you like the restaurant Crimson?" Youngmin asked shyly

"Yes. Actually I work there on the weekends for fun." you smiled at him.

"For fun?" he asked puzzled.

"Yup, I'm a professional pianist. I only work for tips at Crimson though. I refused to let my grandpa pay me."

"Your family owns it!?" He looked at you funny.

"Yeah, their the ones who paid for my apartment."

"Your entry bio said your only seventeen though?"

"I graduated high school at fifteen and I've been a professional pianist since I was twelve."

"That's amazing." He said looking up at the sky.

"So what about you?"

"Well there isn't much to tell that fans don't already know."

"I guess that's true. So your hair is a lot lighter than normal did you bleach it again?"

"Yeah Kwangmin helped me."

"Awesome."

"Ouch, that's a packed dinning room." Youngmin said pointing to the restaurant.

"That's nothing. We can sit at the piano until we can be seated for dinner." You smiled.

_

"Oh, Sooyoung, may I ask a huge favor!?"

"Halabeoji no need to ask, which song would you like?"

"something simple."

"Okay, but please open up a table for two soon. We're really hungry."

"Window seat?"

"Yes please."

"So... What song are you going to play."

"Piano Forte, I'm a little rusty and I told my neighbor I'd teach him."

_

By the end of the night Youngmin was suprised by the turn out and you were too. He was just too cute, and even let you talk to the rest of boyfriend over the phone. Kwangmin was even more saddened when he found out he was your bias. You joked that maybe next time he'd get to date you before being dropped off at home.

"Thank you for seeing me home, Youngmin oppa." You said fishing your keys out of your pocket."

"Hey Sooyoung."

"Yeah Youngmin." When you turned he kissed your cheeck before saying goodnight and leaving.

-Yuna POV-

*I can't believe he kissed her. I should have taken her up in the date offer. She'll probably brag about it to me. Oh well I should be happy for her she really needed a break.*

"Hello, I'm home." Sooyoung said coming through the door as I hid.

"Oh hello, Noona." I said as happily as possible.

"Here's your sorbet. And please stop calling me noona, I'm only older by a month." Sooyoung sighed.

"How was your date?"

"Suprisingly nice. I got to talk to all the members on the phone. Oh, and here I got you some pictures." She said handing me my camera.

"Thank you." I replied turning it on. *Sooyoung wasn't in any of them, only cute shots of Youngmin looking at the sky and playing games.* "Sooyoung why aren't you in any photos?"

"It's your camera you asked only for Youngmin oppa, not me and Youngmin oppa. Well I'm off to bed i'm getting sleepy, do you mind if I play mozart for a bit before bed."

"No i don't but remember to keep it low." I replied. *Wait did she just say Oppa? He let her call him oppa! She doesn't even have a bias toward Youngmin... ARG!Calm down Yuna, it's okay, he doesn't belong to you silly pabo...*