Him

Multi-one-shots! :)

"Can you hand me my pants. Its getting late."

"Yeah here." Kai said removing them from his body.

"You're so weird."

"I could careless, Kyungsoo doesn't mind it anyways."

"What ever I'll pick up my money later my next client is expecting me."

"Thanks for squeezing us in."

"No problem. Kyungsoo give me back my tshirt."

"Hey no need to yell I was just washing stains out."

"What stains."

"The lipstick and mascara."

"Aish no more for you two you always ambush me while I doll you up."

"Hey walking around in underwear is fun."

"Put your clothes on your event is in a half hour."

"Fine. Umma." Kai hissed jumping into jeans.

"Oppa those are mine." Kyungsoo grumbled throwing kai's jeans to him.

"Fine." Kai threw Kyungsoo's back as you exited the room.

_

"YUMI wait!"

"Yes Zitao?"

"Kris smudged my lip stick." He blushed.

"Here." You said handing him a make up wipe and the lip stick.  "I have to go, be safe."

"Thank you Yumi."

"My pleasure." You mumbled walking into the dorms elevator.

"Yumi-sshi" The familiar voice rang out as you took notice of two people in the elevator.

"Jinki-oppa." You bowed before turning to his friend.

"Ah, forgive me, meet my hyung Jiseok." Jinki smirked.

"Jiseok meet Yenuel. Yumi as she preferes."

"Pleasure to meet you." He bowed.

"So where to Yumi." Jinki questioned.

" Changjo's dorm, I have to make..."

"How old are you?" Jiseok bluntly asked cutting you off.

"Twenty."

"Hmm so why are you visiting Changjo?"

"I'm his girfriend. I like my boys young and inexperianced, there the best in bed.." You smirked biting your lip and placing headphones on as Jiseok's mouth widened.

"Aish. Yumi could you be anymore erted. You need to stop working for Exo. They're such byuntaes." Jinki hollered loudly.

"Hyung. You mean she's lying."

"Yes. Its the Kai in her talking again. She's just Changjo's sachon."

"Then how does she know so many groups.." He trailed off.

"She's a stylist and make up artist."

"Hmm does she know who I am?"

"Maybe, I doubt she'd make a connection if she did though." Jinki whispered.

"Is she listening."

"Nope once those headphones are in she is unreachable." Jinki whispered while chuckling.

"Okay." Jiseok smirked. "Nice ." Jiseok chuckled. "Hmmm, and hips good job Changjo's blood line." He chuckled again. "What I would do if I could." He paused as you turned to face him.

"ert" You slapped him. "Jinki teach him manners." You stormed off on Teen top's level.

"What the hell." Jiseok said rubbing his cheek.

"You spoke too loud hyung." He chuckled as the elevator continued moving.

_

"Aish Ricky put down the coffee!.. Neil stop kissing the mirror.. Choi Jonghyun don't make me tell Umma!.. Minsoo oppa help me." You frowned.

"Yah, Listen up and do as she says or she will make you ugly." He smirked as the boys finally stopped and listened.

"Thanks oppa." You kissed his cheek.

"Aigoo noona likes C.A.P. Hyung!"

"Omo, Jonghyun your hair!" You growled chasing him back into the restroom.

"Umma, Noona's being mean!" He hissed into his cell phone before hanging up.

~I'm bring y back... ~

"You really called umma!" You hollered at him as you raced to your phone.

"Hello, Yumi's umma.. No she isn't, he just refuses to listen.. Ill let her know... She's doing Byunghyun's hair... yes I'll pass along the message. Drive safely." C.A.P. replied before ending the call. "She really loves me." He chuckled as your cheeks brightened.

"Aigoo, Yumi noona is blushing." Neil hollered before pinching your cheeks.

"Aish be quiet we only have half an hour before your interview and your make up needs to be done go to the mirror."

"Fine." He hissed. "If I were C.A.P. hyung you'd be nicer." He mummbled under his breathe.