The Husbands of Luna

Multi-one-shots! :)

-The Past-

"Good morning, Luhan." Sehun chimed as he wiped his eyes. "Oh right you sleep during the day." He said noticing the sleeping boy.

"Hey Sehun." He heard knocking from behind the door.

"Hey Jongin. So what should we do? I think everyones asleep."

"Not all of us. I have to go buy some groceries would you like to join." Kris exclaimed as a few boys trailed behind him.

"Oh hello. Umm why are you awake?" Sehun questioned

"We have to get groceries, necessities and cleaning supplies." A boy behind Kris stated in an annoyed tone.

"Jiaheng, please get me lotion." You stated grogily opening Xiumin's door.

"Go back to sleep love. I won't forget." He said kissing your forehead.

"Okay." You grogily replied slipping back in.

"So why is Destiny in Xiumins room?" Sehun swiftly questioned.

"Destiny spends a night with each of us but nothing mature rated." A boy with dark eyes replied.

"Oh, almost forgot. Chanyeol, Lay, Baekhyun meet Kai and Sehun, the newbies." Kris smirked.

"Okay go to your room put on glasses and a sweatshirt or something. It doesn't matter how you look, but the less appealing the better. I'm Chanyeol by the way." He smirked pulling on his dark one.

"Why less appealing?" Sehun questioned.

"Can't have Ra want us. She hates guys without her style. It just so happens that she hates dark styles like this." Chanyeol pointed to himself as Kris pulled on a black leather jacket and face mask.

"Now hurry up. We only have an hour before Ra will catch wind that we're in the market." he frowned. "Also i'm Baekhyun" He smiled.

"Is this okay?" Kai questioned wearing a pair of black sweatpants, slippers, hoodies, hat and sunglasses.

"Perfect." Chanyeol chuckled.

"What about me." Sehun stumbled out wearing a dark blue mechanic jumpsuit and beanie.

"Not so inconspicuous but she hates working class people so it will work." Kris smirked.

"Why do you have that from what I understand there's only a few families that should and yours isn't one of them." Lay questioned.

"Well my parents wanted me to know how to fix things and make money... So they had me work in their friends company under a false name I was a hydromechanic before I married Destiny." Sehun blushed scratching his head. "So I have enough credits saved to run a 5-8 person household respectively." He awkwardly replied as Kai stared at him with his jaw dropped.

"I thought I was the only one who did something like that." Kai thought out loud.

"you did it too!" Sehun chimed in excitement "What was your job?"

"I was a sultry model." Kai slightly blushed.

"As in 'Sultry Seductive'?" chanyeol questioned.

"That's the one." Kai replied looking away.

"You'll both fit right in. We all used to have secret jobs before maturing too, its how we run the household so flawlessly." Kris smirked.

"Not to mention our house is run off it's own generated power, because of Lay, and Suho. They made the house run off of sunpanels." Baekhyun smirked while stepping outside. "Ugh, so bright. Ra must be having a good morning." he hissed entering the van with tinted windows.

 

-The Present-

"Are you trying to kill her!" Suho screamed. "Leave us be. We did nothing to deserve this!" He shouted seeing you squirm more.

"Let us go, please." Xiumin whispered through his tearful sobbing.

"We will never love again like we have Destiny, We will return to her whether it's in life or in death!" Baekhyun shouted full of rage.

"You only make things worse. Stop your actions before we make you through drastic measures." An elder hissed slapping Baekhyun.

 

-The Past-

"Okay we're here. Baekyeol will go get the cleaning supplies; Lay and Sehun you can get the fruits, vegetables and meat over there." Kris pointed. "Kai and I will go get Luna's lotion and the toiletries. We'll all meet here in half an hour to go pick up our latest panel shipment at the general deliveries." he waved everyone off handing out lists.

"Jeez how many people in the house think I'm in a relationship with Baekhyun." Chanyeol grummbled while instinctively reaching for Baekhyun's hand.

"Maybe you could be a little less obvious." Lay raised an eyebrow.

"Shut up you know everyone gets shipped based on their roommate." Kris grumbled. "It's even worse with how close to each other we are."

"Wait so you guys have fans?" Kai questioned.

"No, we are really private. The husbands ship everyone based on room assignment. Some just play along and others naturally do it." Lay replied annoyed.

"Let's hurry, we have wasted six minutes already."

-

"So have I been shipped with Kyungsoo already?" Kai questioned Kris.

"Yup, I'm shipped with Tao used to be shipped with Luhan and Xiumin at one point until Destiny asked for the lake view home to better accomodate her needs." He smirked. "Best decision ever, we got the next group of husbands a few months after moving in." he smiled widely after grabbing a bottle of lavender water proof lotion and some sunscreen of the same type. "Excuse me do you happen to have these in brown sugar as well?" he asked the clerk.

"Hmmm." Kai said picking up a coconut lime body butter. "do you think Luna will mind if I smell fruity?"

"The lavender body lotion is Luna's, the Brown sugar one is mine and Tao's favorite." He smiled. "I don't think she cares."

"Well I'm already done shopping." He said holding up his shopping bag.

"Wow you really are a teleporter." Kris replied shaking his head.

"Maybe I should grab one for Sehun." Kai thought before picking up a Pomegranate scented one.

-

"Hmmm, so am I shipped with Luhan?" Sehun questioned Lay.

"Yep. After last nights romp it would be hard not to." he chuckled as Sehun blushed.

"So how do they do it?"

"Do what?" Lay asked while paying.

"Stay awake all night and sleep during the day."

"Well the rooms have super dark curtains and shutters that open and close based on each persons preference." Lay smirked.

"Do they ever miss seeing the sun?"

"Sometimes but then there's shopping days and the guys can choose to come or stay sleeping." Lay smirked as he grabbed fish from the next store over.

"Geez these clothes are burning hot." sehun fanned himself.

"Well it's the price we pay for Luna." Lay smiled tossing Sehun a bottle of soda.

"Thanks." He smirked drinking the contents in one gulp. "I wonder if Kai is thirst too." Sehun said picking up another soda.

"Omo it's Luna's husbands!" young girls squeeled. "They only come out once in a while, be honored." More began chiming in. "gah, just imagine if Ra's husbands came out too!" A youngling girl squeeked.

"We need to go now." Lay hissed pulling Sehun rapidly back to the van.

"Why?" Sehun questioned as he panted.

"Ra will find out and come to speak to us. If she likes the way any of us turned out she will take us from Destiny." He hissed. "We can't let that happen." He said pulling out his keychain. "Panic button time." He frowned.

-

"Uh Kris your pocket is lighting up red." Kai stated as they exited the toiletries shop.

"Oh no. we have to hurry back to the van now." He hissed pulling Kai rapidly back to the van.

"It's Baekyeol." Kai pointed as they were running.

"Baekhyun, Chanyeol did you get the alert." Kris questioned.

"Yeah we just got finished." Baekhyun said holding up the supplies.

"Let's hurry up and go get our shipment Ra will be here any minute now." Chanyeol hissed picking up speed.

"Sehun, Lay we're you able to finish." Kris quickly questioned.

"Yes but they won't stop following us." Lay pointed to a group of girls looking around for the husbands.

"Let's hurry please." Sehun questioned shaking a little bit.

"Alright. get in." Kris pointed as he hoped in the drivers seat. "We're going to get our shipment in the mean time I'll have Suho bring Destiny."

"Okay." Lay said worridly.

-

"Uh yes it's a shipment under Jiaheng Zitao." Kris told the delivery store owner as he figited waiting for him to return.

After waiting for ten minutes everyone was on edge and growing impatient.

"Hello WuFan." Kris froze at the voice as did the other Husbands.

"Ra, I see you are well." He stated through gritted teeth.

"So where is Luna I very much expected her to be with her husbands today." Kyungmi faked a sad pout.

"Ah, Ra how may I assist you today." The owner said reappearing without the order for Kris as expected.

"I had a pink or was it white floral gown delivered has it arrived." She questioned as she scanned the gloomily dressed group of Destiny's husbands.

"Is this the one Ra?" The man questioned holding up an elaborate dress.

"Yes it is." She smiled as he handed it to her husband with red hair. "So Chunbyeol how are you liking Luna's home." She questioned with malice. When Chanyeol did not reply she grew frustrated. "Well speak."

"One can not speak if you do not address them properly Ra." You replied before walking to the clerk. "I applaud you for making Ra smile, If you don't mind my shipment should have arrived and I'd very much like to return home appa."You smirked at the middle aged clerk.

"My dear, how long it has been, are you well?" He questioned as Ra exited with her dress in hand.

"I am well. I'd like you to meet some of my husbands. This is Jiaheng, Yixing, Joonmyun, Chanyeol, Baekhyun and my two newest jongin and Sehun." you smirked as they bowed accordingly.

"My they are a handsome bunch. Why are they in such dark clothing though." He questioned.

"Appa you have to remember we're used to the night not the day. That and you know Kyungmi won't come near them more than speaking cruel words." You smirked.

"So you really do love them. Here I thought I'd never see grandchildren from anyone but Shuheng."

"Appa your so mean. Besides I deserve to be punished." you said looking away.

"My baby deserves to be happy no matter what." He said pulling your face forward. "Just look at your lovely husbands. if you didn't deserve happiness you would never have recieved such loving men." he smiled. "I trust her with you." He turned to the group before grabbing a box near his stock room door. "well one of you come get it this old man needs to hug his daughter some more.:" he hollered making the boys jump into action.

"Appa, tell umma I said hi and Kanghee as well." you smirked having one last hug before climbing into Suho's car.

 

-The Present-

"What about Destiny's feelings she will fight for us." Chen said earning him a swift punch to the stomach making him spit blood.

"Why are you doing this, we will never stop fighting." Kris hissed. "We are forever together as one!"

"I have already agreed to allow this." The head elder spoke uncovering his face.

 

-The Past-

"So her father owns the only delivery shop in town." Sehun questioned.

"Yeah. most people never heard of things like that because not much is known about Destiny from before." Lay replied looking out the window.

"So why did Ra look at us like that, It's only been a day she can't be having second thoughts already." Kai hissed.

"Well she's like that. It was more or less it's her determining which of us Destiny will miss more." Kris replied solemly.

"Just don't worry about it. This rarely happens." Chanyeol replied grabbing Baekhyun's hand.

"Yeah. Usually we escape before Ra arrives." Baekhyun smiled widely.