I Miss You: Hyoyeon POV

Multi-one-shots! :)

~"Minnie, please come save me."

"he ain't coming back he left us just like your mother!"

"No he wouldn't do that."

"shut up or ill make you shut up!"

"He'll come for me I know it.

"That's it!" Your fathers voice rang in your ears as he unhooked his belt. The belt snapped across your legs leaving red, followed by your left arm, stomache and your back.~

 

"It was just a dream Hyoyeon. Your never going back there." You whisphered to yourself while your heart was beating rapidly.

"Thank you for letting us stay the night Aunt Rae."

" No problem. Its the least I could do for my favorite nephew." The male voice sounded like your brothers and you rushed to your door without a second thought but when you opened the door your hope fell. You were greated by a beautiful blonde haired boy and his six friends.

"Aunt Rae, I was wondering if I could sleep on your sofa again tonight." You said trying to hide the random apperance you just made.

"Nightmares again." Aunt Rae whispered as she hugged you. "Well nephew" she pointed at the blond. "Take your friends up you know where the room is." She said handing him keys before walking you to her room.

-

"I'm sorry to have interupted you Aunt Rae." You said hanging your head low.

"He can't get you, who ever he is."

"I hope he never does."

"Don't worry, now just get some sleep I'll be right in my bedroom if you need me."

"Thank you, again." You sighed and fell asleep.