Date A Boyfriend Member

Multi-one-shots! :)

-Sooyoung POV-

"Oppa's picture is so cute, I wonder if Yuna will be mad that he asked me to visit him during practice" you said holding up your sock monkey. "What should I play now. I'm still not tired enough for bed."

*Phone ringing*

"Hello oppa... No I can't sleep yet either... It was very fun... Your singing was very cute with my playing... Right now?... But its so late... yes nine o'clock is late... fine I'll be down in a minute okay. No don't come up Yuna is already asleep I don't want to wake her."

While heading out the door you wondered if you should let Yuna know where you were going, but decided against it because you didn't want her getting angry or worse, jealous.

-Yuna POV-

"why didn't she just tell me they had lots of fun." She sighed. "I wonder if she'll somehow convince him to invite me as well. What am I saying of course she would unni is too nice to leave me out of meeting Boyfriend."

"Hello Oppa..." I could hear sooyoungs voice echo.

"They traded numbers!" Yuna almost yelled.

"Right now" her voice echoed again.

*i should follow them* "ugh, what am I thinking."

~Pulls out laptop~

"hmmmm, I know i'll go on me today."

*Youngmin oppa*

"Having a good date with my new Girlfriend, Sooyoung <3"

*GIRLFRIEND!!!!*

"unni why would you betray me" I said hugging my pillow.

-Youngmin POV-

*I still don't want to go to home yet, maybe Sooyoung is still awake.*

"Hey Kwangmin can you let everyone know i'll be in late?.. No but I want a second date already she's amazing... I know I'm sorry... Well when you meet her she can decided if she'd like to see you instead, deal?.. Got to go she stopped playing the piano so now is my only chance to sneak her away."

-Minsoo POV-

"I wonder if the cute one has a boyfriend. Maybe she might be awake. Should I knock."