I Miss You: Narrator POV

Multi-one-shots! :)

"Hyoyeon how long have you been in Seoul?"

"Hyung, you know her?"

"Four months."

"Did Appa allow you?"

"No."

" Hyoyeon you should have contacted me before coming and youshould have told appa."

" I tried, but when I went to the address on the letters you weren't there."

"Woah, she's your sister?!"

"Yes, she shouldn't be here though."

"I cant go back!"

"Hyoyeon, I can't take care of you just yet."

"But appa, he can't find me, I have a job and I live here, so why can't I just stay hidden."

"Your a runaway, that means that until your eighteen appa can still refuse to give you up, and take you back."

"I won't go back, you can't make me." Hyoyeon screamed running out of the room and into hers.

_

After bargaining for a few minutes Jonghyun gave in. "Hyoyeon one month and then I have to call appa."

"No, he'll just hit me harder for leaving."

"He hits you!" Jonghyun yelled while punching the wall. "He said he wouldn't touch you."

When Hyoyeon opened the door Jonghyun was leaning against the wall near her room.

"Oppa, you didn't know."

"How could I? He promised he wouldn't touch you if I left." He said hugging his knees.

"Oppa, he beat me everyday after you left. So when I found out about your letters I took the money left in them and came to find you."

"Why didn't you go to the police?"

"I did, I said it was my friend, they said she'd go to foster care. That means I wouldn't have found you maybe I would have been further away."

"Hyung, I'll take care of her." Dongwoo said towering over Jonghyun.

"I could never ask you to do that."

"I'm not giving you the option. Pack your things Hyoyeon, Your coming with Infinite tomorrow. I promise you your father will never find you." Dongwoo said extending his hand to Hyoyeon. She looked at Dongwoo's hand then at Jonghyun, back at Dongwoo and took it. As he helped her up Minhyuk and Jungshin helped Jonghyun up.