If Only You Knew

Multi-one-shots! :)

Week 1


After the dinner that night I called and asked Sandeul to cover for me while I went to visit my brother DongWoo and his husband Howon. Appa had forbidden me from visiting them because DongWoo was considred a disgrace for marrying a man. (I was proud he chose love instead of lies) what JongHyun and JungShin had offered me was hard to get off my mind. DongWoo was shocked that I would do something like that but he knew how I felt about JungShin. He didn't agree but he said he understood. He also showed me an ad for a house near his that would be perfect for multiple people. (He was planning to rent it with his hyungs but the maknae's school would have been to far away to stay enrolled in it.) I was excited and called the owner right away. It was about nine pm when they said I could take a tour that night so I dragged Sunggyu with me since he was good with important decisions, and he could drive. (I felt like being a tad bit selfish though since he also had the worlds cutest eye smile and I love seeing it.)

_

The next day (Tuesday) when I finally got back home I had six missed calls from JungShin, I hadn't showed up at my window to say goodnight like I always did so he got worried and assumed I was out ruining my reputation. (it was one time when I had first tasted soju and it was by accident!!! I didn't know climbing on top of a table with a pole in the center would make people think I was a stripper) Either way I walked to the window said goodmorning and called Sandeul as I did... sadly JungShin though I was calling him so he picked up his phone waiting for it... I apologized as I closed my curtains. Sanduel sang to me because he could tell I hadn't slept and wanted me too. I think he sounds gorgeous, and he knocks me out with his voice easily. Sanduel was the reason the transition of backing away from JungShin to give him more 'study' time was managable. I don't think JungShin knew that though.

_

by Wednesday I had started cleaning my room and getting rid of things I didn't need. I downsized as much as possible so that when it came time to move I wouldn't have tons of boxes, and I'd be able to fit an extra bed just in case Sandeul came to spend the night. I had the window open so JungShin called me on the phone when he realized what I was doing. It was a long boring call about how where ever we lived I wouldn't be sharing a room, only jongHyun and MinHyuk were. After the call I closed the curtains and continued sorting. I actually started packing summer clothes into suitcases so that way it would be easier to find them.

_

Thursday was a busy day, after applying to colleges, I was called by an unknown number and told to put on a nice outfit and the dolphin ring, that JongHyun would be here soon. I did as I was told and once JongHyun was here we walked to appa's in home office with him following closely behind me. At the door I knocked lightly as JongHyun knocked much louder, I smacked his arm as Appa opened the door. When we entered it was silent as ever that's when JongHyun told him he would be marrying me in two years when I had some further schooling. I was glad I had two but how was he going to assure the move? It all got me thinking. JongHyun didn't even propose or ask him permission he just said it. Appa agreed and had me start packing once I mentioned finding a house that I fell in love with.

-

By Friday appa had given me a blank check. He said to write down the amount the house would cost, and how much to furnish and then he'd sign it, if he thought it was fair. When I went to the house again, I called DongWoo and Sunggyu to tell them about how that house was off the market, they took a minute to realize I was the owner now. Appa had put it in my name so that in case anything would happen to him or JongHyun I wouldn't ever lose it. I had packed up all my stuff except for the big furniture into Sanduel's truck and headed off. I had told my appa to prevent "my innocence" being lost me and JongHyun would be sleeping in seperate beds and that Id be back for the rest later.

-

Saturday was a fun day I was living on my own for the first time. Minhyuk, JungShin and JongHyun would be coming in a week so I was free to pick my room and decorate as I saw fit. I picked the upstairs loft, it had no official door but it was very spacious, had a big window, huge closet, attached restroom, plus acces to the roof and a nice view of the houses interworkings. Compared to my room everything else was normal sized rooms (I definately got the masterbedroom). I called JungShin to tell him I was moved in and how it was but he seemed busy and I was assured by the female voice telling him to come back to bed. (Let's just say it wasn't a very long call)

I then called and asked Sandeul to come spend the week with me, he immediately agreed and arrived within half an hour. The first thing we did was go to a furniture store and call the cable company. After a few hours we went to a grocery store to see if we saw anything we wanted, I eventually got bored and called DongWoo to see if they had eaten. He said no, and that he was at a grocery store, it got awkward when I spotted him with Hoya at the end of the isle I was in. I jumped into his arms as Sanduel hugged Hoya. Somehow Sanduel had gotten them to agree to cook for us, as long as we supplied the ingredients. It was a really fun night and I don't know why but JongHyun, MinHyuk and JungShin kept calling me every hour or so.

-

On Sunday, I stayed in bed. Sandeul was downstairs singing and dancing with GongChan and Baro; and i was cuddling a Domo plushie he bought me. (I must admit it was fun waking up later to three half boys covered in sweat.) When I asked Sanduel if he would like to stay here much longer than a week, he wasn't even surprised. When I told him we'd be sharing my room he was very happy. He gave me a sweaty hug as Gongchan and Baro laughed about how much his mother would miss her baby boy. Later on I went to Sandeul's house to help him pack, he was excited and I were relieved to see that he had already packed.

As I hugged him tightly Sandeul handed me a box that was very light weight and told me to take it to the truck. Four roadtrips later me and Sandeul were done bringing his things home. By nine o'colock we had everything moved in. I called DongWoo immediately to tell him I had a roommate (finally). He chuckled when he found out it was Sandeul and asked if I had told MinHyuk, JongHyun or JungShin. He laughed even more when I said I was ignoring them for leaving me here alone.