The Husbands of Luna

Multi-one-shots! :)

~In abidance with an eternal debt the sun and moon are to reside partially in two vessels that bear the mark of light or dark. For without one the other does not exist. The sun shall be happy to remain vibrant, continuing the lineage through females and the moon shall remain calm to ensure the seas no longer fill to immeasurable levels, continuing the lineage through males. The two are allowed multiple spouses, with only the acception of ill will or a better suited spouse as means of rejection. They will not age until a new replacement is born and are able to recieve pleas from any age acceptance.~

Every age group has an acceptance ceremony; at which that year's young men pick their lifetime partners. It is tradition that any women may agree or turn away the man and that they are allowed more than one but can not deny a gifted man.

. Welcome to the world of Melody.

 

 

 

 

Destiny (you)

Mostly everything about you has been kept secret and you prefer it that way. When the elders told you that you would be the moon goddess you were exstatic and happy but the sun goddess must be happy even at your expense, turning away the man you loved to ensure the fullfilment of the prophecy, you decided to punish yourself immensly. According to law and prophecy you can refuse a man you believe to have ill intentions with you or turn him in the direction of a more suitable wife; using it to your advantage you have turned every man away under such claims but the sun in order to feel happier has continuously sent you men she has turned away, and in accordance with Melody law your are unable to deny gifted men.

 

 

AUTHOR'S NOTE: 

I was inspired by two other authors but in no way did I steal or copy their plot.