Reversi

Multi-one-shots! :)

"You're safe and we're here to help." I remember appa saying those words everytime he found one of these boys and brought them home.

 

 

I was left, at fifteen years old, with that task of reversing the experiance for a group of boys who didn't deserve to be abducted abused and sold to the highest bidder. Twelve, that was all my father had enough for on his last day, and once the boys were delivered and paid for, true to his nature my father shielded them from the true price of their freedom...

First was cleansing,

Then assurance,

Self defense,

And finally freedom.

 

 

Kang Heejung (17, "You")

 

 

You have been a mute for a majority of your life, after the disappearances of your mother and older sister you stopped speaking. Learning sign language wasn’t the easiest thing and teaching it was even harder but Baekhyun, Chanyeol and Kyungsoo had a basic knowledge of it so when they found that you wouldn’t, nor couldn’t speak they took it upon themselves to study more of it to communicate normally with you after this group had first arrived. The boys were all unique and excelled in different area’s Kai, Sehun and Chen for instance we’re great at dancing. Tao and Kris excelled in self-defense, whereas Suho, Luhan, Lay and Xiumin excelled in arts and schooling.

 

 

 

 

(19)
Xiumin, Luhan, Kris

(18)
Suho, Lay

(17)
Baekhyun, Chen, Chanyeol, D.O.

(16)
Tao, Kai

(15)
Sehun