The Husbands of Luna

Multi-one-shots! :)

-The present-

"Destiny please!" you could hear Sehun yell.

"My love. Please wake up." Kris hollered trying to run to you while still tied.

"No you don't!" Yet another elder pulled him back.

"Please don't take them." You sobbed as you crawled towards them slowly. Only nothing came out of your throat, your voice was weak and your body was fraile. The sun shone brightly against the water surrounding your home and you could feel it coming towards you.

"We will be keeping them for twelve days in seperation so that they will accept Ra more willingly." One of the elders spoke, he oddly resembled your father but you were too delerious to really tell.

"She has taken all my husbands." You said in an almost questioning tone as your dry voice escaped your lips.

"She is to be kept happy." Another elder spoke.

"And I am to be kept calm!" You angrily growled making water appear out of thin air.

"Luna it is prophecy, do not resist." The shortest elder spoke.

"I will not be calm. They are my husbands!" You shouted gaining enough strength to stand.

 

-The past-

"Destiny are you sure that it's okay for us to share this way?" Sehun questioned.

"Yes it is, If you'd like to. The other husbands have done it the same way." You smiled as Kai took the initiative and kissed you.

"Are you sure though, everyone else waited years and me and Kai have only been waiting months it doesn't seem fair." Sehun whined.

"No but in the end they were happy to have those moments of bliss as was I. After this our bed sharing will be more than just cuddling on every occasion." You happily smirked.

"What changed your mind." Kai questioned.

"I couldn't stand the thought of loosing any of you, and now I realize that I really do love you and I want to show you all just how much in every way possible." You blushed as Sehun kissed your forehead.

"Are you sure your ready?" Kai questioned.

"I'm ready, if you are." Sehun shook his head turning to face you.

"I am ready too." You blushed even more feeling both husbands touch your burning flesh.

"I'll be gentle." Sehun blushed kissing you softly.

"I will too." Kai chuckled.

"Thank you." You giggled feeling them creep under your nightgown more.

 

-The Present-

"You give me my husbands or I will flood the lands of Melody and start a new!" You hissed laying your eyes on the elders that now huddled behind your husbands.

"Destiny you know better than this!" You recognized the voice of your father now much clearly as the water around you began healing you something it has never done before.

"I know better and I refuse to let Kyungmi take another love away from me, I have suffered once already I refuse to do it again twelve times over!" You hissed creating much more massive waves in the water.

"Let go of your anger it is prophecy." An elder shakingly replied.

"Screw prophecy!" You hollered. "Luna moon goddess help me, I your vessel want my husbands! Take possession of my body and save them, even at the cost of my life!" You bargained as the moon swifty blocked out the sun.

"Destiny please, no!" Your husbands cried out.

"I will do as you wish my vessel." A melodious voice could be heard before your eyes began glowing and your body slumped to the ground.

"Destiny!" You husbands hollered full of fear.

After what seemed like years your body rose and you took on a different voice. "Hello all, Present yourselves I am Luna and demand to know!" Luna ordered as the elders shook in fear. "Present yourselves!" She hissed as your husbands stood up one by one.

"Lu Han, I am Destiny's Mind Reader." He smirked.

"Kim Joonmyun, I am her Water." Suho giggled noticing how awkward that sounded.

"Kim Minseok, The Frost." Xiumin blushed a bit.

"Park Chanyeol, Flame." He smiled while pointing his now free hands to his hair.

"Byun Baekhyun, Light." he smiled widely huggging Chanyeol who untied him.

"Zhang Yixing, Healing" Lay seriously replied.

"Li Jiaheng, Flight" Kris bowed slightly.

"Kim Jongdae, Lightning." Chen bowed ninety degrees showing Kai untieing his hands.

"Kim Jongin, Teleportation." Kai smirked kissing Luna's palm suprising her with his speed.

"Hwang Zitao, Time Control." Tao blushed burrying his face into Kris' neck.

"Oh Sehun, Wind." Sehun wiped away tears that were drying on his cheek.

"Do Kyungsoo, Earth." DO bowed politely when Luna began to smile.

"Ah so you are the beloved husbands." Luna spoke softly as she walked towards them causing the elders to back away. "Be free and return to the safety of your home. " She pointed turning sideways as she did so. "Do not come out until Destiny is back." She smirked turning her attention to the elders. "Bring me Ra's vessel at once." She hollered causing the elders to send the shortest away. "Now, present yourselves."

"Kim Sunghae." Your father dropped to his knees.

"Lee Hyunseung." The buff looking one dropped to his knees as well.

"Shin Hyorim." The female of the group dropped to her knees face to the ground.

"Shin Jungsik." The tallest man said dropping with a thud.

"We shall wait for Ra and you will stay in that position by force if you attempt to move. I haven't been to Melody in over four hundred years and the last time it was to set into motion those simple rules that should not have been abused or manipulated." She hissed at the elders still cowering in fear.

"Hi I'm Ra." Kyungmi raced out of her car with Hakyeon and the shortest elder.

"You are not Ra, present yourselves!" Luna hissed.

"I am Cha Hakyeon." He bowed slightly behind Kyungmi.

"I am Choi Minseul." The shortest elder dropped to her knees as if she were forced.

"I am Ra." Kyungmi persisted.

"No you are not! Ra is not meant to inhabit a female. Ra is to inhabit a male." Luna hissed furociously.

"That's impossible we performed the tests on her."

"Where there others in the room during testing aside from you now cursed people." Luna hissed at the elders.

"Yes patrons that came to watch." Your father spoke up.

"You have failed and been made a fool of, Ra my love in the bright sky take over your vessel and show yourself." Luna hollered at the sun.

"I am here already my love." One of Kyungmi's husbands smiled coming out of her car.

"This can't be possible I am Ra!" Kyungmi hissed angrily.

"You are not. As it seems this vessel allowed you the privalege in order to be happy. Even branding you with a mark identical to his birth right mark." Ra flashed the sun birthmark on the vessel's upper right shoulder blade. "You my dear have been made a fool of." He chuckled. "Elders you are to do as we instruct for we are in our vessels." He smirked wrapping a hand around your waist. "First you are to be relieved of your duties for failing us." Ra smiled.

"Next you are to strip this woman of anything she has selfishly taken." Luna smirked pointing at a now teary eyed Kyungmi.

"She is however allowed to keep her husbands if they so choose to stay with her." Ra formed a small pained smirk fighting back the original owner of his vessel. "My love I must go this vessel's anger is too strong." Ra turned to Luna.

"I must also return to our home, this vessel is growing weak." She frowned slightly.

"It seems she is with child." Ra smiled placing his hand over your belly. i can sense the strength the child possesses." He smiled before backing away and exiting his vessel.

"I'll shall join you soon my dear." Luna smiled placing her hand over your belly as well. "This child has been given a strength unlike any other. He will be our newest pride." Luna smirked. "As for the husbands of Luna please come outside I have gifts for each of you." She smiled as the boys timidly approached. "I hope you use the gifts wisely." Luna claimed as she poked each boy between their brow. "Aside from that gift you will no longer age until your wife Destiny has passed her powers to a new vessel. Enjoy it." Luna said before leaving your body.

-

Once you awoke the boys demonstraited their unique new powers, each based on the nicknames you gave them. The land of Melody was reformed and the elders lost their positions and abilities. A new heirarchy was started placing you and Kyungmi's husband Taekwoon at the top because you we're the prophecy vessels.

Your first child was born a few months later and name Li Jun, when he was born the proper tests were conducted and it was revealed that he belonged to Kris. You went on to give each husband at least two children each, and lived as the vessel for seventy years alongside Taekwoon, who was the only one amoungst Kyungmi's husband's that didn't age, before the new moon goddess was discovered and you started training her.