The Husbands of Luna

Multi-one-shots! :)

-The past-

"Hello Hakyeon. I am assuming Ra sent you to deliver new husbands." you said standing outside your house.

"Yes, I'm sorry, Kyungmi is just so... Luna, I know you hate the acceptance ceremony." He frowned.

"Please come in. What are your names?" You questioned the new husbands.

"Sehun." The bowl haired one said wiping away tears that were in his eyes.

"Jongin." The other replied coldly..

"Head to the living area the others are waiting i'll be inside in a moment." You said pointing.

"I really am sorry, Destiny." Hakyeon froze at the mention of your real name.

"Don't fret, it's prophecy and Kyungmi is happier when she sends them to me." You replied monotonously.

"Are you happy?"

"I am content and calm as i should be." You said retreating into the house. "Welcome to my home, I am Destiny but by law you are to refer to me as Luna in public." You calmly explained.

"Why did she send me here." Sehun cried.

"Maybe that's why." Kai coldly replied.

"Stop arguing Destiny must stay calm. So just listen and then you can hang around with the rest of us and pick a room. Okay." Suho smiled widely at the new comers.

"Back to the main topic, Although, I am the moon goddess, I really try to stick only to my duties in public. Mostly I just have to keep calm until the new goddess is found. I haven't consumated any of my marriages so you are eligable to leave me as you wish. Regardless you will not be able to remarry because your age acceptance ceremony has passed. Living here is simple and peaceful. I sleep all day and am only awake at night, so you can see why you were brought here at night, in the mean time during the day you are free to do what ever you would like to there are enough recreational facilities to keep you happy and if you'd like to talk to me any further I will be in the kitchen. Luhan, Kyungsoo please show the new comers around it is your turn." You smoothed your bangs. "Kyungsoo is my breakfast ready?"

"Yes, it is. I placed it inside the warmer." He smirked as you headed to the kitchen.

 

-The Present-

 

"Destiny please wake up, please you can't let them take us. We love you." Kai screamed to no avail.

"Please Luna almighty moon help her, please!" Lay whimpered seeing your blood drip out of your nose.

"Let me go she's hurt!" Luhan hissed trying to break free.

"Destiny please wake up. Please." chanyeol roared as loud as he could in anger.

"Untie us, we are not property! We have rights" Tao hissed as an elder tightened his ropes.

"Destiny please wake up!" Your husband's shouted in unison trying to wake you.

 

-The Past-

 

"Why did she send me here." Sehun cried yet again.

"Stop your crying it's hard to believe your a man!" Kai spat.

"Please stop arguing, Destiny doesn't like it." Kyungsoo frowned.

"I just don't see why Ra turned me away." Sehun cried.

"You need to understand. Kyungmi has always been that way she is very picky, if she finds one thing she doesn't like she will turn you away. It just so happens that what she didn't like she thinks Destiny would hate and sent you here. She thinks it is okay for her to do so because the one love she craves will always choose Destiny over her, so to make Destiny as miserable as she is she sends husbands." Luhan said rubbing Sehun's shoulders.

"You mean Ra's first husband Hakyeon, he loves Destiny." Kai questioned.

"Yes, that's why Ra sends him to deliver the new husbands, so that Destiny will see she can't have that man regardless of how many times he comes to her." Luhan frowned.

"Is she still in love with him?" Sehun blubbered.

"No, but it still hurts to know that she must give up things in order to stick to prophecy." Kris chimed in.

"Hello Kris." Luhan chuckled as Sehun jumped.

"Kyungsoo she has requested that you take Kai and Sehun to the kitchen for their meal." He swiftly spoke.

"Alright. Follow me guys. I'll see you upstairs Kris. Luhan find out if the rooms are set up for these two." He spoke while walking backwards.

"So why do you think Ra sent us here." Kai questioned without coldness.

"Ra hates men who aren't easily manipulated." Kyungsoo said pointing at Kai. "and if they are easily manipulated they must not be more feminie than masculine." He pointed at Sehun. "but when Ra laid her eyes on Hakyeon and she saw how he and Destiny were so happy she wanted that happiness." He frowned. "So have any questions?" He smirked changing the subject.

"How did you end up here?" Kai questioned.

"To be honest Ra didn't like me because I was too heavy set to look proper next to her. When I came to Destiny she left me to myself and instead of eating my feelings I found the workout room and lost the wieght." He smirked. "That's when I realized that by leaving me to myself Destiny helped me find myself. I began only going out at night to hide the new me from Ra thinking she would take me away, it was then that I realized I started to love Destiny whole heartedly." He blushed at the memory.

"What do you mean take you away?" Kai asked puzzled.

"Ra has to be kept happy she can have what ever she wants, that includes that she may by law take anothers husband even after consumation. she hasn't done it yet, but she has taken from Destiny once already." He frowned.

"Why does Destiny leave you to yourself?" Sehun questioned.

"She doesn't want to admit to or express love again because she fears that Ra will take the happiness from her." He sighed dejectedly.

"Oh." The boys replied in unison.

"Here's the kitchen enjoy dinner." He smirked.

"Goodnight my Earth." you hollered from the kitchen as Kyungsoo walked away.

"Earth?" The boys asked in a puzzling tone.

"Everyone here has a nickname either an element or power usually based on their traits. Kyungsoo is earth." You smirked slightly while sipping your orange juice. "Did you like my home? I know Ra's is much bigger but I hope that you will accept it for what it is." You said forcing a smile.

"It is very blue?" Kai questioned taking a seat.

"Blue is a calming color."

"it's very open." Sehun murmured.

"I like not feeling trapped." You smirked a bit.

"Why is everyone awake right now?" Sehun questioned sitting next to you.

"It's because I'm awake, although I usually prefer solitude I like having someone awake while I am so my husbands sleep during the day and stay up at night to accompany me." you smirked a bit.

"Why do you sleep all day?" Sehun questioned quickly.

"The heat makes me sleepy, I was told at maturing age that it was a birth defect. When I took over as moon goddess I was told my body would be more alert at night and very weary during the day so I chose sleep during the day and wake at night." You replied.

"So you really haven't consumated any of your marriages." Kai questioned.

"No I haven't, I do that so you may leave me if you wish to. Sadly your acceptance has passed so you will not be able to remarry. For that I am sorry." you bowed your head slightly to them.

"It's okay." Kai frowned slightly while staring at his empty bowl.

"Well you are married but i will not hold you to the vows. In public though you must follow the correct laws." You forced a smile.

"You don't need to apologize to me either." Sehun chimed in. "I just figured I was cute and bubbly enough to make Ra happy like she made me happy, I didn't think she'd turn me away but I like it here already." Sehun smiled a gummy smile while eating his gimbap.

"Give your thanks to Kyungsoo, he's a very good cook." You finally showed a slight blush.

"So how many husbands are there in total?" Sehun questioned.

"I have twelve so far including you and teleporter." You smirked.

"Teleporter?" Kai questioned awkwardly.

 

-The Present-

 

"Destiny please. Please." Kai sobbed resting his head against yours as his tears dripped onto you.

"I told you to watch that one! He's very fast." An elder yelled at another while they dragged Kai away from you.

 

-The Past-

"Yes, you have the ability to move around without being noticed, the only reason I knew you went to get another bowl of rice is because i could feel the steam rising." You pointed to his now full bowl.

"You can feel the steam." He asked puzzled.

"The goddess of the moon controls the ocean and tide. I can feel the changes in pressure around us because minimal traces of water are all around us at any given moment. Aside from the sun only the moon posses such abilities."

"So what happens if we want to consumate our marriage?" Kai questioned blushing.

"You will have to get in line. My first few husbands come first followed by the different age groups. You two would be the last. My wind would you hand me those plates, I'd like to wash them so Joonmyun won't have to." You smirked as Sehun handed them to you.

"So I am the wind?" Sehun questioned only moments later.

"Yes."

"Why?"

"Because the wind loves you so much she dried your tears." You smirked while washing the bowls. "Zitao, would you please come show these boys their room."

"I'm already here my Destiny." He whispered.

"Meet my time thief. Zitao please if you don't mind." you smirked before heading out of the kitchen.

 

-

 

"So your Zitao?" Sehun questioned.

"Call me Tao. Only Destiny calls me by my real name." He scolded.

"So Tao, how did you end up here." Kai questioned as he headed up the stairs.

"Ra turned me away during my acceptance because I was too quiet for her liking, she also didn't like my nose or sense of style. Destiny recieved me without caring about those things and left me alone. After making friends with the others I decided to room with Kris and stay here permanently because I just couldn't ever leave Destiny." he showed a slight smile. "Sehun you will be rooming with Luhan the room is right there so please make yourself comfortable your belongs should be arriving soon." he pointed to the white door with a telekinesis symbol on it..

"Thank you, Z... Uh Tao." Sehun smirked twisting the doorknob.

"Jongin your rooming with Kyungsoo, it's right through that door." Tao pointed to the brown door with an earth symbol on it at the other end of the hallway. "My room is that one." He said pointing to the black door that had a dragon and hourglass symbol drawn on it.

"Thank you Tao." the boys both chimed at the same time.

 

-The Present-

"Tao no!" Kris yelled as he saw tao struggle out of his ropes.

"I will protect her no matter who is in my way." He said running to you.

"Gotcha." And elder hissed dragging Tao back and placing handcuffs on him.

"Let me go! I need my Destiny!" He struggled to break and slip out of the tightly wound cuffs.

 

-The Past-

 

"Hello jongin." Kyungsoo beamed.

"Can you call me Kai?"

"Sure, but you'll have to call me DO." Kyungsoo smirked. "That's your side of the room, decorate it as you wish. Please no pink though."

"Why no pink." he questioned.

"It's not a calming color." Kyungsoo smiled widely while picking up an apple.

"So your the cook here."

"No, I just enjoy cooking so I tend to be the one who cooks." Kyungsoo smartly replied.

"Oh." Kai frowned at being new and out witted so easily. "I'm going to turn in for the night I'm very tired."

"Okay, good night." Kyungsoo smirked continuing to eat.

"Could you uh maybe eat somewhere else?"

"Yes." He smirked continuing to eat his apple.

"Hey Kyungsoo can you help me make some pasanjeok for Destiny, I know she just ate but I think she'd like it." Chen happily burst into the room.

"How can you people not be tired!" Kai groaned in annoyance.

"We sleep all day. I'm Jongdae by the way, you can call me Chen."

"Well since I can't sleep yet, how did you end up here?"

"Ra thought I was too gentle and hated that I played the piano instead of a guitar." He hissed. "but Destiny loves me for it and sometimes she'll sing with me." He blushed. "Even if she doesn't admit that she loves any of us."

"Was everyone here turned away by Ra?" Kai questined angrily.

"Yes, we are all her rejected men, thats why hardly anyone proposes to Ra anymore. Or didn't you notice her line was the shortest of all." Chen smirked.

"I just thought it was luck." Kai frowned.

 

-

 

"Ah. Sehun welcome, meet Xiumin." Luhan motioned as Sehun skittishly entered the room.

"It's nice to formally meet you. I'm Minseok but as Luhan pointed out call me Xiumin." He smirked. "So how do you like the place?"

"It's wonderful and Destiny is beautiful." He smirked slightly. "So you share this room as well?"

"No, my room is the one next door though." He smiled widely.

"So how did you, ummm well."

"Become a husband?" Xiumin finished for Sehun.

"Yes. I'm sorry I'm just a little curious is all."

"Simply put Ra disliked my chubby face. Destiny didn't care."

"Minseok please come here." You called from downstairs.

"My power is frost." He smiled when he heard you call his name. "If you'll excuse me." he smiled widely while walking away.

"So am I able to sleep?"

"Go right ahead, I'll stay as quiet as I can." Luhan chuckled.

"uh, Luhan how did you end up here." Sehun questioned while folding his blankets back.

"Ra thought my family wasn't of nobility because I like to dress simple. To be honest I just hate the feeling of expensive clothes. She was so materialistic. Destiny wasn't she was just so accepting and calm and carefree." He chuckled. "I remember the first day I had the urge to dress up just for her,  I thought I was crazy but I love her and wanted her to love me back." He smirked. "Get some sleep. you can meet more people in the morning. Okay." Luhan smiled widely as he grabbed a book.

"Goodnight." Sehun grummbled. "Hey Luhan."

"Yeah Sehun."

"I know it may seem weird but would you mind laying next to me for a bit?"

"No, It's perfectly natural for you to miss your brother." Luhan smirked as sehun showed surprise.

"How did you..." Sehun trailed off.

"Lay reasearched you all this morning. You can meet him tomorrow." Luhan smiled patting Sehun's head. "Bedtime."