Date A Boyfriend Member

Multi-one-shots! :)

"Yuna do you think I look okay?" You whinned trying to pick an outfit.

"Yes, you don't want to be too dressy or not dressy enough, this is a perfect balance and its cold out so boots are better than heels." She retorted.

"Fine, I'm still curling my hair." You smirked heating up the curling iron.

"Okay, but remember the fans said boyfriend members liked natural beauty."

"I know, but I've never had a good date, so I wanted it to at least be cute somewhere besides my imagination." You said whispering.

"For a smart girl your a real pabo." Yuna said poking your forehead as she helped you curl your hair.

"So who do you think it its going to be?"

"No idea, but I'd love it to be Kwangmin or Hyunseong." You said lightly blushing.

"What if it were Youngmin?"

"Then you'd be going in my place." You said laughing as Yuna turned bright red.

"No, this is your date, and if you did get Youngmin i'd expect tons of pictures and at least one minute with him while you 'get ready' deal?" You laughed as she made air quotes while saying get ready. After linking pinky's you and Yuna started cleaning up to make the house presentable. When you were done you decided to play fur elise and relax a bit. Your piano faced the window but you didn't have a good view to the driveway so Yuna would come get you when the member was here.

-Yuna POV-

"Sooyoung is so lucky." Yuna sighed.

"I wonder who she will go with." She sighed again.

"I love fur elise, I wonder if she's playing it to cheer me up."

*knock*

"Its early he can't be here already."

"Hi, I'm Minsoo, I live next door" he said pointing at his door. "I was wondering if you could play piano forte?"

"Oh, I'm not the one playing."

"Yuna, who is it?" Sooyioung said hiding behind a column.

"Hi I'm minsoo, where you the one that was playing?"

"Yes, I am" Sooyoung said and his face brightened.

"Can you play piano forte? I've been trying to learn but I'm having no luck getting the sound right." He said sighing.

"I can teach you if you'd like?"

"Okay we'll work around your school schedule?"

"Anytime is fine, she doesn't attend school anymore." I blurted out.

"So young and you don't attend why?" He asked puzzled.

"She's a genius." I blurted only to cause Sooyoung to slightly blush.

"So genius, may I..." Minsoo was saying before being cut off.

"Hello, I'm looking for Sooyoung Nam? I'm her prize." Youngmin said smiling ear to ear.

"Minsoo we'll talk later. I still have some things to do before I leave Youngmin. Oh Minsoo knock on the door when you need me okay?" Sooyoung said before disappearing into her room.

*Now is my chance*

"Would you like to wait inside?" I asked Youngmin while closing thedoor on Minsoo

"Sure." He replied walking in.

"So may I ask where you are taking my precious Sooyoung?"

"Dinner and an arcade." He replied giddily.

"Oooo, which restaurant?"

"Crimson."

"That's where Sooyoung works on the weekends." I blurted out unknowingly.

"Oh, she works in that restaurant." He sounded a little saddened.

"She's a really awesome pianist, and the restaurant loves her." I yet again blurted out. *Stop talking about Sooyoung!* "So how was your day today?"

"Very average for an idol, I did however get to leave early to get ready for tonight." He shined "You should have seen the look on Kwangmin's face when he lost, he was really looking forward to his first date with a fan."

"Really, Noona's bias is Kwangmin, she really likes his bone structure. Oh and Hyunseong's voice." I blurted yet again. "Oh, please don't tell her I told."

-Sooyoung POV-

*I can't believe she said that. He must be so disappointed.*

"Well, I'm done now. Are you ready to go?"

"Yes." Youngmin smirked as he said goodbye to Yuna.

"She looked like she was ready to cry. All I did was smirk and tell her not to forget to eat. That I'd bring back some sorbet for her.