I Miss You: Blonde's POV

Multi-one-shots! :)

"Geez, that girl was weird."

"Aunt Rae has mentioned her to me before, her names Hyoyeon, she has frequent nightmares about her past. From what Aunt Rae says she has been trying to track down her older brother for a few months now."

"So she's here all alone."

"Yeah, I wish I could help but Aunt Rae said she never tells anyone her real last name."

"Do you think she's hiding something."

"She doesn't look very old, she might actually be a run away."

"There must be a reason for running away then."

"Here's the room."

"Its so cute, so where's the bedroom?"

"This is the bedroom. The sofa is a pull out that fits three and that chair pulls out into a bed for two. Ill take that window sill bed and you can decided who takes the single bed over there."

"I call single!"

"I'm your hyung I'll take it."

"no, I will."

"Let's play kawi bawi bo!"

"You always cheat!"

"Do not!"

_

* I wonder if that girls alright... Maybe I should go check up on her... Hmmm, I could use the shower as an excuse... Or I could just go visit Aunt Rae... Oh, I know I could use Aunt Rae's shower since she has a quiet blowdryer... Hmmm, she was super cute but I feel like I've seen her face somewhere before... Who's calling me at this hour..*

"Oh hyung how are you, I'm at Aunt Rae's and you?...Well come over she has another room you could pile into, she really misses us you know... yeah, I hate that the show was cancelled... I know our first choice was the hotel, but there was a convention or something... an expo really?... Alright, see you soon then?... Oh, by the way don't just walk into Aunt Rae's room her newest guest is in there again... Yeah, I wish I could help too... Alright drive safely. Id better let Aunt Rae know your coming."

_

"Aunt Rae, may I come in." The door slowly opened and it was that girl.

"Aunt Rae is asleep, I can wake her if you'd like me to?"

"No, that's okay. I'll let her sleep a bit longer. So why aren't you asleep?"

"I'm a very light sleeper, your footsteps coming towards the door woke me."

"I'm sorry, did I scare you?"

"No, Its okay."

"Well we haven't been properly introduced, Jang Dongwoo."

"Ahn Jiyeon."

"Really? It doesn't suit you."

"Well its just a name. I can change it."

"So what's your real name then?"

"What do you mean."

"Aunt Rae calls you Hyoyeon, you said its Jiyeon."

"Ahn Hyoyeon Jiyeon."

"Liar."

"what makes you think that."

"look at me and tell me your real name"

"Ahn Hyoyeon."

"Your still lying.. Wait, where have I seen you before... I know you! Your the run away from Incheon! That's where I've seen your face before!"

"You aren't going to tell on me are you?"

"Why are you here?"

"I'm looking for my brother, he can save me and until I find him I can't go back."

"Save you from what?" I asked.

"Nevermind, just please if your going to tell wait a few days."

"I won't tell, under one condition."

"What's the condition." She asked looking a little worried.

I couldn't think of anything, so I did what any guy would do, I kissed her. She turned bright pink and looked like she was about to scream but she didnt , she just slid down the wall and cried.

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have done that please, forgive me?"

"Its okay, I just thought the condition would have been something worse." After a few minutes of calming her down and wiping away her tears she looked up completely in shock.

"Jang Dongwoo what have you done to her?"

"Nothing hyung, all I did was kiss her." I wasn't expecting a right hook from Jonghyun, he looked ferocious but Hyoyeon looked like she had seen a ghost.