If Only You Knew

Multi-one-shots! :)

1 Month til a year


After the first month everyone was use to the living arrangements, sort of. JungShin had asked if the last member of CNblue would be able to live here as well. I was really hesitant but when he flashed his smirk I couldn't resist. Sandeul wasn't too happy about it but there was no way to avoid me not telling JungShin no.

As time went on CNBlue pretty much assumed control of the household, Jungshin would occassionally be sweet and he would take me out to get me to say yes to everything. He was just too gorgeous to resist I couldn't help myself. it's not easy to fall out of love. JongHyun and Minhyuk were as passionate as ever, but I seemed to be a hinderance for MinHyuk at times who just wanted JongHyun to be public about their relationship.

Each of their birthdays were celebrated with massive house parties, but Sandeul didn't like things like that. For his birthday I gathered B1A4 and Infinite at Noble. A nearby restaurant where I rented the entire space. I had saved up a lot and even bought him a new laptop to go with the birthday dinner, so we could chat when he left for long periods of time. It was a wonderful night and I had gone with him to Hongdae to buy him something he would get a say in. As we were walking I started to notice how special it made me feel to be here with just him. It was the same night a paparazzi snapped a photo of us and tarnished my reputation even more. It caused a massive uproar until I cleared things up by stating that Sandeul would always only be a friend and nothing more. Those words hurt my heart and Sandeul was never really the same around me anymore.

None of the boys had ever thought to bring their girlfriends home until Sandeul had brought a date home. I don't think he knew I was home but I watched as he cuddled her on the sofa and it hurt to watch so I snuck downstairs and left through the back door. I wandered alone for awhile and wound up at a fountain in the park. I wasn't alone too long because a little while later JinYoung showed up with his date. I smirk awkwardly and tried to leave but he left his date and came with me. I felt like an idiot when I found out it was an old friend of his who he was just talking to for old times sake. He ended up taking me to the hiding place and we hung out all night, I returned home at three am to find MinHyuk in a chair pointed at the front door. Sandeul on the staircase leading to our room and the brothers on the livingroom sofa only YongHwa was missing. Upstairs I ploped into my bed and began screaming. Let's just say YongHwa made sure everyone knew I was home.

Do to the distance that was being created I spent a lot more time hanging out with JinYoung, which angered everyone I lived with. I ended up asking DongWoo about it and he said that maybe it was time for me to kick them out or move out myself, without the media knowing so that DongJun and MinHyuk would still have a cover. I thought about it for days before deciding to switch rooms with YongHwa. After that everything went back to a working order. JinYoung would come to the house to "hang out with Sandeul" but he would always find a way to sneak into my room and mess with me while I was designing or relaxing.

As Infinite began travelling more so did I. Being gone for days at a time brought MinHyuk and DongJun back together because they didn't have to keep up apperances, and gave the boys complete reign over the house. When everyone else started having more schedule's the house would go days and weeks at a time with no inhabitants. One day Myungsoo had gotten sick on tour so we had a three day break. I went home and found the house looking like a ghost town. It was covered in dust and needed some masive cleaning. It took hours of cleaning but by lunchtime it was sparkling and I was exhausted. I checked the fridge and found it filled with rotten and expired food so I threw it all away and went for a quick trip to the grocery store. When I came back JinYoung and Gongchan were inside with cleaning supplies. I didn't even know they were in town. After dinner they spent the night claiming Sandeul had some matters to take care of with his parents and sent them to clean the house or start to until he got there, they didn't expect anyone to be here so the rest of the group was going to be arriving soon as well. It was a fun night and ended with JinYoung and I waching old movies while everyone fell asleep. The scary part was in the morning I woke up and there was no sign that anyone else had been here at all.

Before I knew it one year later and another year older life was changing rapidly around me before I could stop it or catch up.