There's Always Emancipation

Multi-one-shots! :)

(You) Rose Alexander (16.5yrs old)

You transfered to Seoul Arts Academy for the Gifted about a year ago, from america. You're very gifted especially when it comes to mixing music, regardless of how horrible your dancing is. Your true passion is drawing, you find it amazing to be able to capture a moment without a camera.

When working with your father or waiting on campus for your ride, you tend to sketch the people your around, which gets you in lots of trouble, because you tend to stare. The upside is the praise you get from those you draw once they see what you drew.

You live a semi-double life. Theres only a handful of people that know your real name isn't Sophia Lee, that your a music mogule and that your father is the Christian Alexander.

Currently your boyfriend, who is kept a secret, only shows up late at night and never removes his cloak until he's inside. None of his friends even suspect your dating and even less realize he's kind of been living with you.

You are currently renting a really small house but its perfect because the way it was organized. The thing that stood out the most was the picture of the home owner with a guy hiding his face.