Epilogue

✰ELiTE || ✰엘리트 || YG Entertainment (Story Starting)

They lasted some couple more years or so, until they all finalized that it'd be better to pursue their own careers. Due to age, and further lack of interest from fans due to newer rookie groups debuting, the girls had all agreed to finally disband. However, they didn't disband from the company.

Haebyeol put her voice to good use and debuted under YG once again as a solo artist, with a best-selling track that sold into the millions. Her debut release is titled "One Love" and has been said to have been inspired by After School's former member Kahi's style, and has incorporated a mixture of a poppy, ballad sound. Thought there isn't a music video for it, yet, Haebyeol released a statement claiming that she is currently in the works of making one, and asks her new Jester fans to anticipate it because EXO's Lu Han will be featured in it as well.
Speaking of, the two are still currently in a strong, on-going relationship. They've been dating consecutively without any notice of taking breaks, and there are even rumors escalating of Lu Han having proposed, but they have yet to still be confirmed by Lu Han and Haebyeol themselves. Following "One Love", Haebyeol soon plans on releasing a comeback titled "Roller Coaster"; the dates are still tentative as of yet, but Haebyeol plans to release it by late December. The audio file has also been revealed on Haebyeol's newest home page. Fans are garnering for this comeback piece because of its strong beat and powerful vocals, as well as the elegant club vibe that is incorporated into the triumphant bass and electric-trance backtrack.

Hannie and Kisa have branched off of ELiTE into their own duo group and have managed to release their own debut track, "My Man". The hot duo track is y, with a lustrous vibe, as typical of the scandalous pair. The hypothetical maknae line have garnered their own fans are are currently in the process of promoting "My Man" with a new track being brewed backstage. Their songs are purely their own, composed and written by Hannie and choreographed by Kisa; they were also casting their own trainee hoobaes as temporary backup vocalists and dancers.
Kisa has released a statement earlier today on the offical YG page that their next track is titled "Don't Say Goodbye" and you can anticipate it soon because your emotions will be a wreck with the tarnishing drama and angst provided with the music video and lyrics alone. Kevin from U-KISS and B2ST's Junhyung will also be making a short feature in the MV for "Don't Say Goodbye" as well, as reported by Hannie; and as far as the gossip team is sure of, Junhyung and Kisa are currently dating, whereas Kevin and Hannie are amidst a stage where they are more than friends, yet still not quite lovers.

Anna has settled down with Dong Youngbae aka Taeyang for the most part and is currently working as a full-time songwriter, lyricist, and composer for Big Bang. She has been recognized several times on award shows and showcases for her exceptional work. Anna has composed and written lyrics for G-Dragon's latest release, "That XX", and is rumored to be amidst a comeback track for 2NE1. She had even done collaborations with notable artists and has written for several idol groups such as SNSD, having worked on their song "All My Love is for You"; FT Island with their song "I Wish"; and Secret, having composed "Poison".
As far as the couple is concerned, Taeyang has finally proposed to his lover of many years; their wedding is scheduled to next summer, and it will be a private beach event that is only reserved for personal family members and YG staff and faculty, plus additional friends. More info can be found on Anna's new Twitter account, as well as her official Tumblr page.

Vivien, being the dancing machine she is, has settled down as well, as a full-time choreographer. She's well known for her collaborations with BAP especially, but is more well known for the songs she has choreographed for several other artists like SNSD, Teen Top, Secret, and Girl's Day. She is still working under YG's name, as well as the rest of the former ELiTES, for is working around the companies, helping many producers like JYP and Rain with their choreography. So far, she is most well known for her works with Miss A's "I Don't Need a Man" and EXID'S "Every Night".
And like with every other ELiTE, her love life is sparking quite well with Big Bang's Seungri as well. They are currently dating, and even though he hasn't popped the question, many YG staff and artists are constantly picking at how happily the two are.

Ava has been reported to have been transferred from YG to debut under a new girl group EvoL under LOENENT. She has debuted with four other girls of EvoL with their hit song "We Are a Bit Different". As fitting as it is for Ava, the group EvoL seems like an apprentice group compared to ELiTE; though their concepts are far from y and are more on the urban side, EvoL's sound is definitely an equal to Ava's former idol group. She's working well as the current leader and senior veteran of the group and is said to be sticking with EvoL for another long time.  Ava is also responsible for the group's concept and style, as reported by a spokesperson from LOENENT, and is also serving as EvoL's main rapper, just as she did with ELiTE.
There have also been rumors regarding Ava's relationship with Bang Yongguk. It has been confirmed on her Twitter that the two are indeed dating and are currently going steady amongst their relationship. It's also been reported that Yongguk himself is the mastermind composer and lyricist behind EvoL's "Let Me Explode" album, and is currently planning a duet with B2ST's Yang Yoseob, in which Ava will be featured in the music video.

Kyo Jin, like Haebyeol, has decided to pursue a solo career as well. She debuted under YG just a few months after the disbandment of ELiTE with her track "Only One". The unique thing about this album is that the first track, "Only One" exclusively features SM performers as her back up dancers; each dance partner rotates with every "Only One" performance, whether it be SHINee's Taemin, EXO'S Lu Han, or Super Junior's Eunhyuk. This song had rumors circulating, and they were confirmed, claiming that Onew of SHINee helped produce the track alongside Papa YG. Aside from the debut album, Kyo Jin is also working on another comeback album titled "Bloom", which also features solo arists Jay Park in the first track "Green Light".
As far as the gossip bloggers are concerned, Onew and Kyo Jin are currently dating, and have been spotted at various couple areas, including Namsan Tower where they created their own couple locks, and have been sighte at even the local crepe stands that can be spotted a couple of blocks down from the SM buildings. There is no further news as of yet, but many close relatives and friends of the idol group ensure the couple's happiness and prosperity.

 


 

Long Live ELiTE.