Competition

✰ELiTE || ✰엘리트 || YG Entertainment (Story Starting)

"Hello, Star Golden Bell!" Kisa sang brightly, skidding through the doors of the broadcasting station. She jumped fervently to her spot in her white uniform, sitting beside her subordinates obediently, beaming radiantly at the audience. Every now and then, Vivien and Hannie would mimick Kisa's cheerful gestures and wave and throw hearts to the fans, but eventually, Kisa's over-vibrant behaviour got the best of them; they quit not five minutes after. Despite the slight annoyance that pit at them though, there was a more humourse effect to the pair as they watched their elder bounce happily in her seat. "Ever since she heard Yong Junhyung was going to be here," Vivien snorted, "she's been that girl-next-door."
"Just wait till Junghyung gets her in the bedroom and lessee where the girl-next-door disappears to," Hannie scoffed, snorting arrogantly.

Kisa turned around glaring daggers at the pair behind her. "Shut up," she mouthed disrespectfully.
"Mehrong!"

"And welcome to the oh-so famous.. Star Golden Bell!"

"As exclusive features for today's episode, we have guests Kisa, Hannie, and Vivien from ELiTE! Yong Junghyun and Yoon Doo-joon from B2ST! And! Bang Yongguk and Zelo from Best! Absolute! Perfect! Annyeong haseyo! Welcome to Star Golden Bell!"

 

Hannie leaned back in her chair when the bell rung, signalling a commercial break. "I really need to work on my Korean," she grumbled angrily, rubbing her stomach. "Like, seriously; who gives such hard definitions like those?!"
"Nimrod," Kisa scoffed, "it's a quiz show, of course it'll be hard."
"But the objective is to earn money to donate to charity!" Hannie argued childishly. "Why make the questions hard and make it difficult to achieve a good cause?"
Vivien blinked with realization, pointing at Hannie admiringly. "Maknae has a point."

Kisa stuck her tongue out before chuckling, shaking her head. "You guys are so immature," she muttered.
"Says you," Vivien objected, pushing Kisa lightly from behind. The latter rolled her eyes, reaching for her water bottle. "Yeah, says me," Kisa replied, bringing the empty bottle to her lips. "Awh, crap."
Kisa turned around impatiently, eyeing her two comrades with hopeful eyes. "Anyone got water?"
Hannie and Vivien both held up identical empty bottles, rattling them for unnecessary emphasis. 

"I'm going to die of dehydration," Kisa drawled, leaning her head back onto Vivien's lap.
"I know, right?" Hannie agreed dolefully. She picked at her shirt collar, dragging it away from her moistened neck. "All the lights and air-con is making it so humid in here; how can the MCs stand doing this every other day?"
"I feel like I'm in some kind of sauna," Vivien moaned, rolling her shoulders tiredly. "At least we have one last round before we can go home."
"Even when we do get home, there's still going to be practice," Kisa snorted. She looked around her surroundings for an available water bottle, before grunting in reponse to the lack of availability of the scarce liquid.

Courageously, yet casually, Kisa finally decided to turn to her neighboring partner, facing the back of the mysterious seat mate. She scrunched her nose sleepily before tapping the man's broad shoulder. "Sorry to bother, but --" Her eyes widened as her turned around; his purple hair struck awful familiarity with her, as did his eyes when he locked them with hers. "But -- uh," she cleared , rubbing her neck as she mentally cursed herself for stammering. "I kinda need water, so if you have an extra bottle...?"

Junhyung cleared his throat awkwardly, sputtering before reaching behind him for a bottle. "H-here," he muttered, ing it toward her bashfully. 

"Omo!" 

The sudden exclaimation forced their eyes to disconnect, averting them instead to the spot behind Junhyung, to where Doo-joon sat, flustered and awe-struck with a baffling curiosity. "My water bottle disappeared," Doo-joon murmured incoherently.
Kisa's eyes widened slightly before she handed it to him, intentionally bumping her fist against Vivien's as Kisa caught sight of her younger sniggering. "So-sorry, I guess I took yours," Kisa chuckled sheepishly.

Doo-joon smiled, but took the water bottle, despite Kisa's growing thirst. "It's okay," he remarked, smiling amiably. However, he nudged Junhyung's head forward, bowing to growl into the younger's ear, "Listen, I know she's pretty but can you at least learn to focus around her? Just because she's your bias from ELiTE doesn't mean you have to turn to goo just because she suddenly strikes conversation."

Hannie rose a brow at this, smirking to herself as she laid her eyes upon the oblivious Kisa. She shared a knowing glance with Vivien, before ing her eyes back to Kisa, whom was now teasing Doo-joon amiably alongisde Junhyung, amidst their own laughter and jeers.

"So it was like that," Hannie chorused softly under her breath. "How fun -- ELiTE unnies: you're all just so scandalous aren't you?"

 

 

"You can't be here!"

Haebyeol tried to force Lu Han out, but he instead grasped his hand around her wrist, pulling her grip off of him, and shifting himself inside, uninvited. "You've seen it, then?"
"Of course! All the more reason as to why you should not be here!" Haebyeol contorted angrily. "What if they see us? Your sasaengs are everywhere, as are mine! If Abeoji finds out --"
"What is there to find out?" Lu Han whispered gently. He took hold of Haebyeol's shoulders, holding her at arms length and giving her a soft shake. "Yang Hyun-suk seonseangnim knows we're dating as does Soo-man seonsaengnim," Lu Han remarked. "We told them weeks ago about our relationship; so what if they find out we went out to get food? Isn't that normal for couples to do?"
"This scandal could cause you and your band lots of revenue, and fans!" Haebyeol objected vehemently.

"Is this really a scandal?" Lu Han inquried seriously. "It's not a scandal, okay? If we're both ok and unharmed, it's not a scandal, so stop making something out of nothing."

Lu Han sighed, bringing Haebyeol into a hug. "So can you please stop worrying yourself over this?"
"Have you told Soo-man-shii?"
Haebyeol sighed defeatedly as she felt Lu Han's head nod against hers gently. "Seongsaenim will talk to Hyun-Suk later this afternoon to discuss what we should do about it; but since there's no further evidence, we should just keep it on the down-low and be a lot more careful now," Lu Han reported casually. "Things will be fine, okay? That girl's just some random sasaeng -- she has no valid proof it was us, even if it was."

Haebyeol pouted. "But --"

"Stop," Lu Han ordered, rushing her to the couch. "Let's just... stay in today. I have no practice, and I heard you had a day off, so let's just crash here and have a movie day or something."

"But we're still home," Kyo Jin remarked from behind them, burying her teeth into a banana. 

"Then go to your room," Lu Han uttered, craning his head back, smiling rebelliously. "We're on a date, so don't bother us, araseo?"
"Aish, this guy!" Ava blinked wildly.
Anna giggled, shuffling her mates into the corridor shortly. "Have fun -- not too much!"
"I'm not like you," Haebyeol winked. "So no worries."
"Y-yah!"

 

 

"And, here's my number," Junhyung smiled boldly, handing Kisa's phone back into her hands.
"Mm, gohmahwoh, oppa," she chorused happily, eyeing twinkling with delight. She nodded to her calling manager before stealing a glimpse at Junhyung. "You're going back to your dorm right?"
Junhyung nodded, a curious look shadowing his sculpted features. "Wae?"
"Tell Hyunseung oppa I said hi, will ya? I haven't spokent to that boy in ages -- ask him how he is, too; give him my number if he wants it, please. See you, oppa!"

Junhyung waved distantly, watching Kisa disappear into her car with her two bandmates. Vacantly, he stared at her blinking phone number on his cell screen, blinking naively. "She knows Seunggie?" Junhyung scratched his head, before he frowned.

 

"Omo! That's Jung Kisa!" Hyunseung pointed frantically to the tv screen, earning a groan from Junhyung.

"Yeah, Hyunseung-ah, sit down; I can't see!"
"But that's Kisa!" Hyungseung argued, grinning madly at the television monitor. "She's a good friend of mine -- wow! She's so cool -- I never knew she'd debut so fast! Look it! She's even debuting under YG! How cool is that?"
Junhyung rolled his eyes, stopping midway as Hyunseung moved out of the way of the monitor; immediately, Junhyung straightened his posture as he caught sight of a frivolous female dancing her way across stage, mic in hand, her hair flying wildly about as she made her twists and spins. "Hyunseung-ah, who's that?"

Hyungseung mischieviously smiled, following Junhyung's finger. "That's Jung Kisa -- easy on the eyes, ain't she? She's totally my bias, now! Woah! Never thought I'd be hearing myself say that! A friend being my bias? Daebak!" Hyunseung giggled boyishly, eyes planted back onto the monitor of the tv, smiling and bobbing his head along with the catching tune.

Junhyung nodded with approval as the tuned out the backtrack, focusing solely on the dancing female -- the only times he did hear the music was when her part came. "She's... enticing," he muttered to himself.

 

Junhyung snorted. "I don't have competition, do I?"

Doo-joon exited the dressing rooms, just on time, adorned casually in his jeans and t-shirt. "What competition?"

Junhyung shook his head. "Nothing."