Family

✰ELiTE || ✰엘리트 || YG Entertainment (Story Starting)

"Annyeong haseyo, ELiTE imnida!"

The seven women, defined in their leather attire and high waisted shorts were decorated with elegant make-up, dark and mysterious; their hair tied up boldly into a devious look, lips glossed with a reddish stain; the crowd roared in response, excitedly and incensed by the enthusiasm that has taken over their overwhelmed souls; their glow sticks and posters bounced up and down as they jumped, placing themselves into the air for just a nanosecond. Multiple -- countless -- hands reached out to the seven women on stage, calling to be grasped by their heavenly presence. The idols stayed glued to their spot at center stage; the lights on them, as are the cameras.

They're smiling, waving, but utterly fatigued with sweat and exhaustion.

"Superiors!" Anna cried out happily into her headset. "Gamsahamnida!"
"We love you!" the collective members chorused messily. "Thank you for coming tonight!"
"Dr. Feel Good would've never happened without you!"
"ELiTE.. out!"

 

Anna and Kisa bounced into ther dressing rooms first, with the other five trailing behind with dampened features and sweat-streaked faces. "I'm so ing tired," Hannie cursed, slumping her limp form onto the couch. She fanned herself with a magazine she found on the table before her, resting her arm around Haebyeol as the latter sat beside her. "Nice job," Hannie complimented with a cheeky grin."I

"It calls for a celebration!"Jiyong burst through the doors, grinning madly, pulling each female into his arms before skipping back to the vanity mirrors. "We're going out with Abeoji tonight, so dress nicely after you guys wash up."
Anna nodded promptly, smiling. "What'd you think of the show?"
"By far the best I've seen from you girls," Seungri winked playfully. Vivien rolled her eyes.

"You greasy pig," she scoffed, earning herself a big hug. 
"Only for you, princess!"

"Nice job today," Taeyang smiled, dabbing a small towel across Anna's pinkish visage. "But don't overwork yourself; let Abeoji know if it's getting too tiring."
TOP nodded, coming in between the two. "Taeyang's right, you guys are dead tired.. you guys look like you've been worked by slave-driving masters or something."
Taeyang glared momentarily at his elder before averting his gaze to the flushing woman. "He's right," Taeyang chuckled briefly. "I'll leave you to get ready."
Anna nodded, but caught his wrist right after TOP disappeared. "Thanks for coming," she whispered selectively.
"It's no problem, really," Taeyang asserted. "You know it's my job to come support you at all of your concerts."
"Even I don't do that for you," she argued. "Let me.. make it up to you sometime, okay?"

Taeyang blinked innocently, rubbing the back of his neck in a sheepish manner. "Y-you really don't have to, A-anna," he coughed, rotating his jaw shyly.
Oblivious, Anna only smiled, shaking her head. "It's okay; I'll take you out on our next free day or something, okay?"
"M-mm.. Araseo."

 

"You came!"

Haebyeol jumped into Lu Han's arms gleefully, laughing brightly as he enveloped her warmly into his arms. "Of course!"
"You didn't get into trouble, did you?"
Lu Han shook his head cutely, grinning ear to ear. "Of course not! I arrived back in Seoul just a few days ago, since we're preparing for an EXO showcase; I came a bit late, though; when I came, you were already halfway through with the show... sorry."
Haebyeol shook her head happily, presently ignoring the snickers coming from Hannie's and Kisa's lips from behind her. "Aniya," she objected furtively. "You made it, that's what matters."
"You should come to my showcase, too, since I came to your comeback stage," Lu Han proposed casually. "I'll get you the best tickets, just like you did for me."
"When is it?" the younger inquired curiously."

Lu Han shrugged, "A month or so."
Haebyeol beamed happily. "I'll try my best."
"No, you will do your best, not try," her significant other pouted. He pulled her into another hug, tracing his deer-like eyes across her newly-showered features. "Congratulations on your very first comeback," he uttered finally; he earned himself a gracious 'thank-you' and an appreciative peck on the cheek.

"Yah. Anymore PDA, unnie, and you'll be caught by the paparazzi for sure.. not to mention those sasaeng fans.. Jesus." Hannie rolled her eyes, pulling Haebyeol away snarkily, frowning apologetically to Lu Han, who only returned her simpered look with an understanding grin. "Annyeong, you two!" he bade, before exiting the compound.

"You jerk! I didn't even get to say bye to him properly --"
"Mehrong!"

 

Kyo Jin leaned up against Ava, sighing discontently in unison with Kisa, who had made her way over shortly. The three lounged peacefully on the couch, showered, clean, and refreshed; they sat, waiting for the other members to come out of the showers. "Why can't we have sappy love stories like Haebyeol or Hannie or Anna-unnie?" Ava whined contemptuously.
"What about that BAP dude? He's hot," Kisa snorted, taking a sip from her water bottle.
"We don't even keep contact. I don't even know when I'll see him again."
"I keep in contact with Jinki-oppa," Kyo Jin boasted softly, "but it's not like he really replies... apparently, SHINee's really busy with Japan promotions at the moment."

Ava and Kisa shook their heads. "At least you guys have some men preferences in your lives. I don't have anybody yet," Kisa chuckled lowly.

"Aren't you appearing on Star Golden Bell with Hannie and Vivien tomorrow? Maybe you'll meet someone there," Ava smirked encouragingly. "Don't look hope; you're y -- you'll find someone eventually."
"More like someone will find her," Kyo Jin giggled.
Kisa beamed. "Hopefully, it'll be someone like Junhyung oppa.. isn't he dreamy?"

Kyo Jin and Ava rolled their eyes, groaning.

"What?" Kisa demurred. "You guys can fangirl over Yongguk and Onew, but I can't have a dream-idol to fawn over?"
"Aniya," the other two chorused. "Fangirl away!"

 

 

"That was the coolest concert ever!" Hannie declared, stuffing meat into . She chuckled with full as Hyun Suk patted her back affectionately.
"It's like you girls don't know how to disappoint me. Ever since we released the music video, you guys have gained even more popularity!"
"And it's giving Abeoji a lot of profit," Daesung howled, doubling over in laughter.
Hyun Suk glared playfully, before shifting his attention back to the girls. "Dont forget," he uttered, placing his optics specifically upon Kisa, Vivien, and Hannie. "You three have a schedule tomorrow with Star Golden Bell, so sleep early and don't be late. Anna, Ava, you two need to come by to the office for a meeting -- we'll be discussing a fansign event that we are planning. Haebyeol, Kyo Jin, you two can have the day off, but don't forget that you two have a photoshoot in the upcoming week with Vogue."

The appointed girls nodded in acknowledgement to their schedules, earning stifled laughter of mockery from their five sunbaes. "You get no rest days like we do!" Seungri sang; he cringed at the kick Vivien sent him under the table and grimaced at her jokingly.
"Keep making your face like that, I'll make sure it's a permanent expression," she threatened playfully.
"Mehrong!"

Anna laughed shortly, before stopping as she felt a foot graze hers -- accident or not, she felt a surge of butterflies erupt in the pit of her stomach as she realized who it was. He checked briefly under the table and grinned sheepishly with an apologetic smile. "Mianhe, didn't see you there," he apologized.
Anna shook her head. "Don't worry about it."
"It's not your fault," TOP whispered jokingly, in a harshly loud tone. "She just has super long legs."
"Super long legs you wish you had!" she retorted, smiling victoriously at TOP's agape lips.

Taeyang laughed brightly, nodding in unison with Anna. And it was a moment later, that he felt the same foot he had intentionally grazed, rub the sole of his shoe slightly. He peeked up from behind his short lashes momentarily, catching Anna's smiling eyes. He smirked, mirroring the innocuous mischief hiding away in her eyes. 

Hyun Suk, oblivious, held up his glass and grinned. "To ELiTE's comeback!"

In response, his twelve unbiological offpsrings held up their glasses and clanked them together with euphonious laughter to follow the ringing of the glasses bumping against one another. "To YG Entertainment!"

Now this was a family.