Ew, Chapter Titles are Too Mainstream

✰ELiTE || ✰엘리트 || YG Entertainment (Story Starting)

Hannie and Kyo Jin were the firsts to return home. They were exhausted, to say the least, and mostly out of breath from all the walking and laughing and trying to get their fans off their backs. "Nobody's home yet?" Kyo Jin voiced weakly. The younger of the two slumped herself onto the couch, burying her small frame into the abyss of throw pillows, mewling with utmost satisfaction at the cool, silky textures grazing against her warm skin.
"It's only six," Hannie uttered tiredly. "They're all out on dates, and whatnot."

"Not true.. I'm home."

"Oh, Ava-unnie!" Hannie bounced up from her seat, dragging Ava back down with her as she fell back down onto the cushions. "How was your lunch date?"
"Fine, until you two ditched me," Ava jeered playfully.
"Please," Kyo Jin scoffed. "You didn't even notice."
Ava smiled cheekily, tilting her head innocently. "Whatever."

"Did he walk you home at least?"

Ava nodded, "All six of them, actually. Shortly before we left, the boys came back to meet up with Yongguk; they walked me after that."
"All six!?" Hannie mused, an astonishment playing into her expression. "Wow, lucky!" Kyo Jin nodded with agreement, pouting as she laid upon the beanbags. Sighing, Hannie and Kyo Jin turned themselves over, busying themselves in finding comfort.
"Why are we the only two left with no man?" Kyo Jin complained bitterly.
"You have Onew," Ava remarked bluntly. Hannie and Ava, then, simulataneously chuckled at the sour expression crossing Kyo Jin's pretty features.
"So much for him!" Kyo Jin whined. "He's not even contacting me back! I send him texts, no messages back! No call backs to my missed calls! He's not even online anymore -- I don't want to seem like some sasaeng either, so I just dropped it."

Hannie clicked her tongue. "The key to winning a guy is clinging onto them!"
"That explains you and Kevin, huh?" Ava cackled jokingly.
Hannie pouted. "Just because you have a boyfriend now, it doesn't mean you can bully the single ladies in this house, unnie. It's not nice!"

The elder snorted, rolling her eyes. "Whatever. You two should sleep early; we have a big day tomorrow."
"What's tomorrow?" Hannie questioned naively.

Kyo Jin and Ava gaped at their maknae, jaws dropping with a sincere disbelief. "Hannie-ah, we have a concert and a fanmeet tomorrow," Kyo Jin explained slowly. "Did you forget?"
"Forget.. I didn't even know about it!" Hannie growled. "You guys always exclude me from your little meetings!"
"We inform you of the dates --"
"But it's not like she listens," Kyo Jin interrupted, giggling softly. "Whatever. Just wash up; we have a big day."

"What about the rest?" Ava inquired worriedly.

Kyo Jin shrugged. "They're grown women, they should know their priorities."

 

 

"Say, do you have a day off tomorrow?"

Junhyung glanced at Kisa with a baffled expression, leaning against his car coolly. "I have practice till six... why?"
"I have a concert tomorrow," Kisa explained, giving a casual shrug of the shoulder. She stood before him confidently, wrapping her cardigan around her small body. "I'd like to see you there."
"And see me cheering for you?" Junhyung teased whole-heartedly, smirking broadly as she blushed. Kisa nodded slowly, handing an envelope to him. "There's six tickets in there -- don't worry; I get them for free," she explained. "If you could go, great, but if you want, you can also invite your entire band. It'd mean alot for ELiTE to see such awesome sunbae's show up.. and well, it's our comeback, so --"
"Dr. Feel Good... right?"

Kisa nodded, humming vaguely.

Junhyung smirked at this. "I definitely will show up then.. to see you dressed in an all-leather outfit?" He in a cool breath, feigning a lustrous look. "I wouldn't miss that for the world."
Kisa flushed from embarassment, growing even redder as he chuckled; she slapped his chest playfully, pooking his cheek. "Don't laugh! I just might undermine you on stage for the entire world to see!"
"If it's Jung Kisa undermining me or praising me," Junhyung teased, "I don't care -- just as long as she's thinking about me in some way --"
"Yahh!"

Junhyung chuckled lowly, turning her body around gently, wrapping his arms around her shoulder into a promiscuous backhug. "I'll be there," he whispered, his warm breath escaping his cold lips in wisps; his minty breath traveled down her spine, tickling at her sensitive skin. He smirked, planting a bold kiss upon her temple. "I'll be sure to bring the boys, too, so go on up; sleep -- you've got a big day tomorrow."

Kisa turned around, pursing her lips thoughtfully. She downcasted her gaze as Junhyung looked at her; she blushed slightly, scratching her head and tossling her hair. "Are you trying to seduce me right now?"
Her head shot up and she shook her head, pouting. 
"Then what?" he chorused, laughing slightly.

She pretended to dig into her pocket. "I have something for you," she replied casually, shoveling her petite hands into the pockets of her pants.
"Oh?" Junhyung chirped. "Really, what is it?" His eyes bounced delightfully with excitement, jubilantly eyeing Kisa with anticipation as she continued her facade.
Swiftly, she removed her hands from her pockets, empty of any possessions, and bounced onto her toes, tiptoeing up to match Junhyung's height. And hastily, cunningly, she pressed her lips gently up against his and smiled, giggling victoriously, before shooting off into the direction of her dorm, sprinting at full speed. 

Junhyung's eyes were wide, gazing after the hyperactive female running away from him; instinctively, his fingers grazed his lips, smoothing out the lingering sensation ofher soft and plump lips He bowed his head, laughing humorously to himself as he ducked his head with a futile embarassment.. And that night, that was when the cold-exterior Joker of B2ST blushed, for the first time in his life.

 

 

"She has a concert tomorrow.. do you think you could wake her up in time?"

Vivien glanced apologetically up at the sleepy Taeyang who had opened the door to his bedroom. He nodded his head slowly, incoherently mumbling; his breath was stained with a heavy scent of red wine, and it flooded from his mouth like a watefall. "Oppa.. did you drink with Anna-unnie?" Vivien questioned curiously. "Omo.. are you okay? Anna-unnie tends to get out of hand when she drinks, and --"
Taeyang chuckled huskily, nodding his head reassuringly at the worried younger staring up at him with concerned eyes. "Anna's in good hands.. she was just a bit tipsy, but I'll make sure to wake her up tomorrow for you," he responded kindly.

"Gohmahwoh," Vivien smiled. She waved slightly as he turned around, shutting the door behind him to resume to his sleep. Her eyes travelled to the farthest door down the hall, and soon her expression of worry and apprehension deepened. Her eyes were glued to Seungri's door, eyebrows furrowing down together with a frustrated sense of irritation irking at her stomach.

He had cried to her all night, apologizing -- no explanation was uttered; no other words; just apologies.

 

"I'm sorry, Vivien; I'm so sorry. I hurt you, I'm so sorry; you have no idea how guilty I feel. I'm so sorry, Princess, I'm sorry, truly utterly so sorry."

 

Vivien sighed to herself, before shuffling to the living area. "Thanks for taking care of him," Daesung murmured, rubbing her head. Vivien nodded to this, smiling graciously up at her elder. She received Jiyong's and TOP's grateful stares, and nodded acknowledgingly to them, her smile glued to her thin lips. "He's really.. fed up right now," she reported sympathetically. "He really needs you guys behind him on this."
"So he did do it?" Jiyong questioned blandly.

Vivien nodded.

Daesung sent her a brotherly kiss to the forehead, ruffling her hair gently. "Seungri really cares about you, you know that?"
"He doesn't need us, but you," Jiyong piped in.
"You're probably the most important person to him right now," TOP added in casually, flipping through the channels on the tv.

Vivien nodded, "I know." Her voice was timid, nothing but a whisper drenched with not only pity, but guilt. He cried to me all night, telling me how important I was to him, but all I did was hug him and remained silent; I didn't even bother to comfort him or even try. "I know."

"I'll see you tomorrow," she spoke suddenly, restraining the others from speaking anymore. "I gotta get my rest."

"See you, Viv!" 
She glanced back at Seungri's door, for just a second, before slipping out of the dormitory all together. Feel better, Panda-ah.

 

 

Haebyeol sighed, ruffling her hair as Lu Han pulled up to the dormitory parking lot. "And our night comes to an end."
"Sadly," Lu Han remarked in reply. His slender finger travelled nonchalantly from her temple to her lips, grazing the soft muscle with his thumb. "Go on up," he whispered. "You have a concert tomorrow."
Haebyeol cupped his hands around her cheek, wrapping her arm hand around his. "You're coming to watch, right?" she murmured gently, not yet ready to leave.

Lu Han nodded briefly, leaning over to unbuckle Haebyeol's seatbelt. "I'm bringing Tao, too; he's been wanting to see you again."
Haebyeol smiled at this, laughing breathlessly. "That's good," she replied awkwardly, clearing . She shifted in her seat uncomfortably, fiddling with her thumbs as Lu Han continued to look at her, gazing at her with such an awe-struck expression, it made Haebyeol seem self-conscious. "Is there something on my face?" she whispered.
He only shook his head, planting a gentle kiss upon his lover's lips; for only a brief second did it last -- it ended just as quickly as it came. "If you do well tomorrow," Lu Han grinned, "I'll give you an even longer, and deeper, and more passionate kiss!"

Haebyeol scoffed humorously, pressing her lips up against his cheek. "Then I promise to give it my all tomorrow!"
"You better!" he returned with a playful wink.

Haebyeol released their hands hesitantly. "I'll see you tomorrow, oppa."
"Oh, wait!" Lu Han nearly shouted, pulling her back forcefully back into the car. "Saranghae, Byeollie-ah."
Haebyeol smiled. It wasn't the first time that she has heard this, but it definitely never got old. "Nadu saranghae."

 

 

Hannie woke from her hour long slumber, hearing her stomach rumble mercilessly for a late, midnight snack. She groaned, twisting over onto her stomach to quell the roaring noises emitting from the perimeter around her abdomen. "Stupid stomach," she muttered to herself lazily. She restlessly swung her legs over the edge of the bed and stalked out her door; she made her way into the kitchen, scowling at the clock upon the stove.

"Whose stomach has the nerve to be hungry at one in the morning?!" she croaked hoarsely to herself; she grumbled, placing the carton of milk to her lips, slurping loudly as she scanned the cupboards for light snacking food. "Poptarts, rice cookies, Oreos, Chips Ahoy, candy -- so gross." She sighed, rolling her eyes. She turned around and shuffled her slender fingers around the fruit bowl, scowling at the wilting grapes and softening apples.

"Does anybody know what grocery shopping is?!"

She huffed, blowing her bangs out of her face. She was about to scan the fridge once more, in attempt to savenge for more food, until a loud knocking upon the front door sounded. It was light, but firm; the echoing of the knocks shuffled down the halls and bounced off the walls, reverberating through Hannie's perked up ears. "One in the morning," she reminded quietly to herself. "Seriously.. are Koreans seriously this weird?"
She slumped her shoulders over and rubbed her pleading stomach with an apologetic hand as she scurried over to the door. "And we don't even have a stupid peephole -- WOW!" she growled, scrunching her nose.

She slipped on her slippers and made her way to the front door, yanking the door open.

"Hey, Hannie!"

The said girl blinked curiously at the man before her, examining his flamboyant choice of clothing. His hair was neatly styled, filled with style, poise, and flavour; make-up was streaked across his face, dark and elegant. He had just come back from either a show, or a shooting, Hannie realized. "Ke.. Kevin-hyung," she stated, her jaw dropping slightly. She arched a brow, craning her neck back to double check the clock.
"It's late," he chuckled, ducking his head apologetically. He confirmed her unanswered inquiries almost immediately. "I haven't called in a while," he explained, "but it was 'cause I was busy in Japan, working on UKISS' comeback... I came here the second I arrived back in Seoul."
"But -- why.. Yo, hyung, don't you care about my sleep?"
Kevin smirked, his lips slowly. The small action set off an eruption in Hannie's mind. "You? At this hour? You wouldn't be sleeping, but looking for a midnight snack.. And I thought I told you to call me oppa."

"A-ah.. oppa," Hannie stammered, clearing awkwardly. She rubbed the back of her neck sheepishly, shifting her eyes behind her. "You have a thing for visiting at ungodly hours, huh?"
Kevin smiled, grinning widely at his companion. "I guess," he replied shortly. 
"Would you uh.. like to come in... or so-something?" Hannie catechized unsurely.

Kevin smiled brightly. "Why not? I wanted to brag to someone about our new song anyways."
"Uh.. r-right."