Strong Heart Pt. I

✰ELiTE || ✰엘리트 || YG Entertainment (Story Starting)

"Welcome to... Strong Heart!"

Strong Heart obviously came by much faster than the girls had anticipated. The fan-cafe erupted with comments and praise with each passing day, and to add, at least a hundred new fans would officially join every day. There was an overwhelming amount of people who all supported ELiTE. Boys, girls, women, some men -- they were all included in the Superiors' fan base.  Each concert held was sold out. Every radio show they were hosted in had many callers. They were showered with their fans' love, and with their goodbye stage for Masquerade coming up, they're even busier now, with practices for their new comeback single.

"So today, we have all our collective members of ELiTE!"
A roar from the audience broke out, drawing hushed laughter from the girls and their surrounding guests.
"We also have Big Bang's Taeyang, G-Dragon, and Seungri!"
More screams. Shrieking, yelling, screeching.
"IU!"
Shouts and hollers, whistles and whoops.
"Gummy and SE7EN! SHINee's Onew and Jonghyun! B2ST's Junhyung and Hyunseung!"

The MC grinned feverishly into the camera, winking broadly. "And our usual guests, of course. Please let's welcome our 69th episode's lovely guests, everybody!"

The appointed features of today's episode each languished back into their seats, fingers twitching with excitement. Stories unfolded in their heads, words mentally crafting themselves artistically into their own sentences as the MC smiled and explained the introduction to the show. With the majority of the today's guests being from the YG label, many fans had showed up, holding YG banners and holding Big Bang's and ELiTE's appointed glow sticks, bouncing and squirming elatedly in their seats; most nearly dismissed the fact that other idols were amongst them, for all eyes were on the two leading artists of the K-Pop wave -- Big Bang and ELiTE.

"As we all know, Strong Heart is a talk battle variety program. So what stories are we sharing today?" Lee Dong-wook inquired, tightly grasping his cue cards. "Seungri-shii?"
Jiyong and Taeyang groaned, laughing comfortably at the sound of his name.
"Ah," Dong-wook realized, "Seungri-shii's hyungs always get worried when knowing their maknae's mouth is about to open. Why is that?"
"Because he says things that are not true!" Taeyang blurted, drawing an embarassed grin from his dongsaeng. 
"I don't do that!"
"Aniya, you do," Jiyong argued.
"So what story do you have for us today, Seungri-shii?"

Seungri thought about it for a second, before nudging the sign that stood idly beside him. The title reading broadly: "The Day I Met Venus". Seungri let out a soft hum before chuckling as a pinkish hue swept across his pale cheeks. 
"The day you met Venus?"
"Ne," Seungri replied hastily. "Venus.. is the embodiment of love and beauty," he explained, "and today.. my story is about how I encountered a girl that reminds me much of Venus."
"So, a love story?"
"Ne.. something like that."

Fans cheered on happily, clapping their hands together and waving their banners.
Hannie laughed, pointing out some of the girls who already had tears in their eyes, nudging her seat mate, Kisa. And Dong-wook, who had noticed this, smiled, placing his gaze upon the youngest member on stage. "And.. Hannie-shii?"
"Ne?"
"I see your story today is about your experience as a tomboy."
"Ne, it is."
"Do you have any words for your fans?"

Hannie hummed, pursing her lips together. "Why don't you love me?" She pouted childishly, slapping Kisa on the arm. "Don't laugh!"
Dong-wook held his hand up by his mouth to contain his pertruding laughter. "What makes you ask your fans that?"
"Ani, it's just... a majority of our fan base consists of girls, so being a newly rising star, I just assumed that they would be attracted to me the most, seeing as how I resemble a boy the most."
"Ne."
"But they don't!" Hannie exclaimed. Her hand frantically pointed to Anna and Haebyeol. "They're all over these girls over here! Anna-unnie! Byeollie-unnie! Love me, love me!" she cried, mimicking a high-pitched tone. "Nobody gives Park Hannie love, no matter how hard she tries."

Laughter erupted from the surrounding guests, making Hannie flush. "So this is why I will share my heartfelt story of being a tomboy," she concluded, resting back in her seat. "I need to redeem myself."
Dong-wook nodded, grinning happily. "It seems we have an amazing group with us, today," he announced, facing the camera. "Before we waste anymore time, let's begin our talk battle, shall we?"
"Ne!" a chorus of agreement sounded from the audiences. 
"So, who shall we start with? Who here has the most interesting title... Seungri-shii? I like his title, don't you agree?" Dong-wook smiled.

He gestured for Seungri to start.

"A while ago.. I met a girl," he began, slurring his words to prevent himself from stammering. "The sweetheart, as I call her, was being bullied by some of the trainees --"
"Omo!" Vivien flushed, hiding her face objectionally, waving her arms about furiously. "Andwae, don't!"
Many confused glances were shared between the guests as they fell upon Seungri and Vivien. 
"Wait, no! It's my story!" Seungri cried immaturely, waving her off. "Don't worry about Vivien. Listen to me. Anyways... yah!" he turned to face Vivien, feigning an angry expression. "Now it's not fun, now that they know it's you!"
"You can proceed anyways," Dong-wook chuckled.
"Anyways, Vivien was still a trainee at the time."
"Ne."

Vivien flushed, her usually pale face tainted with a beet red stain. Anna patted her back consolingly, smiling as Seungri carried forth his story. "And she embodied that beauty; Vivien is a really cute girl. But she reminded me most about Venus because when I first met Vivien, it struck that feeling inside of me like... 'Oh, I should protect this girl from now on'. And ne.. that was the day I met 'Venus'.. or Vivien," Seungri chuckled, downcasting his eyes to his shoes. "That's my story."
"Yah!" Vivien cried, laughing. She held the back of her hand to her lips to mask her profuse laughter. "You can't just --"
"I'm sorry, but it seems we have to conclude Seungri's segment; there is no time for your side of the story, Miss Vivien," Dong-wook chuckled humorously, grinning.
Vivien waved her arms, giving up, her blush never leaving her picturesque visage. "Yah, if this causes a scandal, Panda-oppa, I won't forgive you."
"Look at who's the one causing the scandal!" Seungri argued. "Calling me pet names like that."
"You said you call her sweetheart on a regular basis, so it started with you," Jiyong remarked. "It's okay," he assured his audiences. "It's his habit."
"Ne, it's my habit. I call everyone sweetheart," Seungri beamed, patting Jiyong gratefully on the back.

"Wait," Kisa interrupted. "You don't call me that."
"You don't call me that either," Hannie accused him.

"Anyways," Dong-wook interjected, smiles lining his thin lips. "Because of your story, I have to ask: Seungri-shii, would you say Vivien is your ideal type?"
"Ah," Vivien sighed, leaning her head against Anna's shoulder. Anna comforted her silently, her hair as she continued to laugh under her breath.

Obviously, with it being their first variety show, they didn't know how things worked yet. But, ELiTE was enjoying themselves, as well as everybody else. The collective guests of today's episode of Strong Heart was definitely filled with more cheers than usual, seeing as how a newly debuted group has already made their appearance on this popular show; the fastest appearance any group has made since their debut.

"I would not say that, typically," Seungri responded, his voice wavering slightly.
"Liar!" Jiyong cried. The childish Big Bang leader pointed an accusing finger at Seungri. "You have no idea; it may not be surprising since it is Seungri, but he talks about Vivien so often."
"It's my habit!" Seungri shouted defensively, pushing Jiyong's finger away. Taeyang laughed, patting Seungri's back. "It's already been revealed," Taeyang advised humorously, "so there's no use in trying to deny it."
"And what about you Taeyang-shii?" Dong-wook inquired deviously with a mischievious glint in his eye.

"We all know IU-shii is here and that we don't even need to ask her who her ideal type is," Dong-wook resumed. "But! The question remains: is IU-shii your ideal type? Do you reciprocate her feelings, Taeyang-shii?"
"W-wait," Taeyang chuckled, scratching his temple. "This was Seungri's situation --"
"And now it's yours," Seungri interjected, sticking out his tongue. "Now take care of it."
Taeyang didn't answer Dong-wook though, who had repeated his question. He, instead shook his head and continued to blush. All eyes were on the mastermind behind Wedding Dress, impatiently anticipating his reply, but Taeyang continued to keep his head ducked, flushing his face profusely as the blood continued to rush to his cheeks from the embarassment.

"Aish, jincha!" Seungri snorted. The youngster rubbed his hyung's back before taking the liberty to answer on his behalf, earning himself a snort from Jiyong, who was already busy leaning back into his chair and laughing. Seungri stared seriously into the camera, narrowing his eyes intently to feign an intimidating expression.
"Yah, what are you doing?" Junhyung chuckled.
"He looks like he has to go to the bathroom," Onew commented.
"Ani, I was trying to look serious," Seungri grinned. "Anyways, since my hyung's tongue has a cat holding onto it," he resumed. Jiyong held out his hands, laughing. "What are you saying?!"
But Seungri shushed him, turning back to stare into the camera.

"I, Lee Seunghyun, today will reveal Taeyang's ideal type! Welcome to: Big Bang's... X-file!" Seungri formed his arms into a big X, causing many of the ELiTE members to turn their heads away to laugh secretively, in hopes to not offend their humiliating sunbae. "Anyways, it's not IU, though. Hyung has another girl, who is his ideal type. It's a public secret that he has been keeping withheld within YG's compounds, that he has a major crush on this girl," Seungri mentioned, gesturing toward Taeyang.

IU and the MC blinked mysteriously at Taeyang. "You have another ideal type other than IU?" Dong-wook questioned heatedly.

"Ne," Seungri answered, taking the word right out of Taeyang's own mouth. Taeyang sighed, resting his firm hand on Seungri.
"If you say anything --"
"I'm going to win this Talk Battle," Seungri declared, "and this is my leverage."

Anna blinked curiously at her members, shrugging. "Should we stop this?"
"Andwae!" Seungri cried out, holding out his hand to his ELiTE hoobae's.
"Can you please let us know?" Dong-wook probed. "Who is Taeyang-shii's ideal type?"

Seungri grinned feverishly, innocently wiggling his brows as he bounced his shoulders up and down. He bobbed his head, reinforcing the tense silence that filled the air. "Taeyang-hyung's ideal type is --"