I Really Don't Like Naming Chapters

✰ELiTE || ✰엘리트 || YG Entertainment (Story Starting)

Seungri grimaced as Vivien placed her eyes upon him, glowering at his sullen expression. "So you did?" She clicked her tongue, nodding slowly. Seungri bit his lip, sighing softly before looking apologetically into Vivien's frenetic optics. "Viv," he whispered. "Can you hear me out, at least?"
"Is there any point in doin --"
"Just look at it from my perspective! --"
"And what good will that do!?" Vivien cried impatiently. She gritted her teeth, blinking her eyes furiously, for they were already beginning to sting from the sweat and tears blending together near the corner of her eyelids. She cleared . "I'm me; you're you -- there'd be no point in me looking at it from your point of view, Seungri-ah," Vivien scowled.
The other party winced at Vivien's harsh tone, slinking his shoulders back with a woeful solemnity.

"I'm not mad that you slept with her." Seungri's head snapped up, to face Vivien's dark-casted visage. "Did you think I'd be?" She scoffed now, laughing pathetically under her breath, "I don't own you; I have no reason to be mad just because you were ually frustrated, Seungri-ah. What pisses me off though, is your carelessness. Did you just happen to forget who you were and what position you held, during your ? How could you be so stupid and carelessly let this happen to you?"
"Vivien --"
"Are you trying to give you and your company a bad name?"

Seungri remained silent, mouth clamped shut as his brain racked for potential arguments. But, consequently, due to his shock from Vivien's reprimanding soliloquy, Seungri was too stunned to even think of a defense on his part. "I'm sorry," he muttered defeatedly.
"What for?" Vivien remarked briskly.
"For hurting you.. and for hurting hyungs and Abeoji and the company... but most importantly, you."
"You're missing out on an extremely important fact of life, oppa," Vivien whispered dolefully. "If apologies were all it took to solve problems, there would be no such thing as laws; there'd be no government, but an anarchy. Why else do you think I hardly admit to my guilt? There's no point," Vivien whispered remorsefully, "What's done is done."
The rarity in seeing Vivien so serious enhanced Seungri's apprehension, causing him to frown bitterly; the guilt inside him spread even quicker now, and soon, he was drowning in his own remorse. He rotated his jaw thoughtfully, fists clenched at his sides as he glared bitterly at his shoes. Vivien stood for just a second longer before shrugging off his presence.

She was three steps out of the hallway, when Seungri caught her wrist, whipping her around forcefully and pinning her up against the dark, marble walls. "Don't walk away," he pleaded her. "We're not done talking."
"We sure seemed done to me," Vivien retorted. Her futile attempts to escape went by unnoticed; Seungri held her, hands locked at her sides by his firm wrists encasing them; he bit his lip, leaning his forehead up against the wall beside her head. 
"Can't you just accept my apology? Everyone hates me --"
"They have a reason to --"
"But even then!" Seungri interjected. "Even when everyone else was mad at me before, you never were! You always made me feel better, so what's the difference now?!" Seungri whimpered childishly, pitifully into her shoulder as he trapped her up against the all. Vivien stood motionless, static even as she felt small droplets of tears slip from his chin onto her shoulder. She was barren, emotionally and mentally. 
"This isn't just some petty trouble you've caused this time," she whispered finally.

"But you're an understanding person," Seungri argued. His voice was soft, submissive, and almost cringing; he voiced his thoughts aimlessly, in attempt to convince himself more than he was trying to convince Vivien. 
"What can I do?" she whispered scornfully. "What could I possibly do? This is not my jurisdiction, not even my business, so what the hell do you want me to --"
"Please," Seungri coughed weakly, "just hold me."

...Huh?

 

 

"I win!"

Kisa bounced up and down on her heels, casting the orange basketball aside. She zoomed to Junhyung, grinning happily. "I want to eat bulgogi," she stated plainly. "A lot of it, too, so I hope you have money on you!"
Junhyung scoffed, smirking inwardly to himself. "You cheated anyways!" he barked roughly. Lie,  I let you win. "A cheater like you doesn't deserve bulgogi. The most you deserve is a bowl of kimchi and a can of cola --"
"What?!" Kisa roared. "I did not cheat! It's just your fault for at basketball!"
"So I've gotten rusty," Junhyung scowled playfully. Lie, I was the star player for my highschool team, and still am a star player. "Let's just go."

He grumbled visably for Kisa to see, but the latter didn't care; she simply smiled and grabbed his wrist, pulling him out of the gym with hasty footwork. "Let's go, let's go!" she sang excitedly. "They'll run out of bulgogi!"
"Don't you want to shower or change?" Junhyung blinked. He glanced curiously at her as she shook her head, the same beam wrapping around her pink, glossy lips.
"Why?" she muttered. She gave a small shrug, before continuing, "I'm going to smell bad anyways from the BBQ, and it's not like I sweat that much; I'll just shower all at once after."

Junhyung smirked with a newfound respect for the female lugging him behind her. He followed her submissively, eventually matching his pace with hers; he didn't object to the hand still wrapped around his wrist, though. From the corner of his eye, he stole a glimpse at Kisa, blinking amusedly as he did so. "I heard Hyunseung is a good friend of yours," he chirped, initiating casual small talk.
Kisa nodded. "You're in the same group as him, right?"
Junhyung mimicked her small nod, replying, "Yeah, he asked me to say hi... not that it really does much on his part. But he says hello and how are you."
Kisa smiled warmly. "Really? Tell him I'm fine and that I'm looking forward to meeting up with him. It'd be great to see him again."

Junhyung cursed under his breath; he grimaced mentally as a warm, twinging sensation prickled at his stomach -- the sight of Kisa smiling at the thought of his subordinate made him feel almost nauseous and disgusted. "I'll let him know and have him see what he can do," Junhyung returned curtly.

Kisa's lips fell enthusiastically, before she launched into a full sprint. "The shop is over there! Let's go eat before they run out! Let's go!" 

 

"So you're a B2ST fan?"

Junhyung smirked victoriously at the B2ST ring wrapped around her pinkie finger. Kisa blinked nonchalantly, wriggling her pinkie for Junhyung to see, before smiling bashfully. "I guess you could say that; at first, I only liked B2ST because Seungie was going to debut with you guys, but then I guess I just got attached to your sound."
"I see," Junhyung murmured, grinning brightly. "How about your bias, then?"

Kisa rolled her eyes jokingly, before narrowing her eyes on Junhyung. "Who do you want my bias to be?" she inquired cockily. She arched a perfectly drawn brow and smiled patiently as Junhyung feigned a shocked expression.
"Isn't it obvious?" Junhyung teased. "Anyone in B2ST would want the Jung Kisa to choose them as their bias; it's a given for me, as well, you know," he chuckled. His low, bass timbre reverberated into Kisa's ears; it sent a warm feeling to course through her, tingling in her heart for just a second, and lingering there momentarily before disappearing.

She cleared awkwardly, averting her gaze elsewhere as she was suddenly struck with an embarassment. "Really?"
Junhyung gave a small shrug of his shoulders, honestly. "I really don't know about the other guys, but it goes for me," he smiled cheekily.
"Well, Yong Junhyung, aren't you the lucky one," Kisa tittered jeeringly.
"Hm?"

"It seems the one and only Joker himself is my B2ST bias!"

Now, this time, it was Junhyung's turn to feel his body burst into miniscule flames.

 

 

"I wonder if he got into her pants yet."

Kyo Jin smacked Hannie roughly on the arm, earning herself a harsh glare from the younger. "Don't glare at me like that, Park Hannie! Don't talk like that, it's bad!"
"Bad?" Hannie howled into obnoxious laughter. "Being the elder, shouldn't you provide yourself with a more sophisticated vocabulary?"
"Shut up, Hannie!"
"But seriously, don't you think that hyung got into unnie's pants?" Hannie cocked a probing brow up at Kyo Jin, waggling them playfully as she jokingly stuck her tongue out.
"Well... he did seem like Ava's type of guy, right?" Kyo Jin pondered earnestly. "But even so, she's not that type of girl.. let's just leave it to them, araseo?" A wide grin spread across Kyo Jin's picturesque features. "You just worry about Kevin --"
"Yah!"

Kyo Jin doubled over in a fit of girlish giggles, pulling Hannie into a warm, sisterly embrace. "Awh, poor baby! I was just kidding --"
"And what about Onew!? You worried about him not getting into contact, eh? Just go buy a bucket of chicken; I'm sure he'd find you then!" Hannie retorted with a playful, sneering voice.
Kyo Jin rolled her eyes at this, nudging Hannie's head softly. "Oh, you; don't be mean, now."
"Whatever," Hannie chuckled.

Their laughter faded softly as the continued to stroll past the shopping district; so far, they had managed to brush off the hoarding fangirls and fanboys, but seeing as how the gathering crowd following behind them seemed to be growing with each shop they were passing, Kyo Jin and Hannie had no options left; they shared a brief, knowing glance before whipping around with radiant beams lining past their small lips.

"Annyeong haseyo! Kyo Jin imnida!"
"Annyeong haseyo! Hannie imnida!"

The two bowed simultaneously, giggling as their fans screeched to their hearts' content. "How about we do a spontaneous fansign for you and sign all you have for us?!" Hannie exclaimed, cupping her ear playfully. The girls and boys within the surrounding group jumped up and down excitedly, sloppily handing the two ELiTE members all their official merch to sign. The two young idols could only laugh and oblige to their pleading fans. 

"At least now we have something to do," Hannie murmured secretively to Kyo JIn as she handed a girl back her ELiTE album.
Kyo Jin nodded, smiling as a boy handed her a poster. "So you were wondering what we were doing with our lives... do you know now?" Kyo Jin lipped gently.
Hannie nodded jubilantly, throwing a peace signs to the flashing cameras. "We're bringing these schoolgirls and schoolboys something to fawn over, that's what we're doing with our lives."

This was the idol life.. and this was the life these girls dreamed to live.

 

 

"I'm sure you could just talk it out with them."

Taeyang and Anna laid comfortably on his bed, heads resting comfortably on the headboard as their legs were sprawled out before them, entangled with one another and with the comforters and sheets. They twirled the wine glasses in their hands casually, stirring the dark red liquid within the goblets; nonchalantly they lay, without a single care for the outside environment.
Jiyong's recordings blared from outside Taeyang's bedroom, muffled by the door; TOP's action movie could be heard, as their was a slight rumble coming from the living room every now and then; but with Seungri and Daesung out of the dorms, overall, it was more peaceful than it normally would've been -- Taeyang took advantage of this, especially seeing as how frustrated Anna had become with her ordeals. 

"They're not going to listen," Anna whispered, leaning her dark head upon Taeyang's firm shoulder. "Those girls are like a pack of rats, scurrying here and there and going all out for themselves."
"But you're still the leader," Taeyang demurred, pecking the crown of her head assuringly. "If you have something to say, say it, and make sure it's heard."
"Ah, whatever," Anna sighed, giggling softly. She buried her head into the comfort of his shoulder, inhaling his sweet, musky scent along the way; a smile made its way onto her picturesque features, permanent as he kissed her temple.
"I just think you need to relax," Taeyang suggested warmly. "You're taking too much responsibility -- they're pretty much grown women," Taeyang continued, "you're not the only adult. Have them work it out for themselves sometimes, okay?"
Anna nodded slowly, laying gentle, butterfly-like kisses across his jawline to entertain her pending boredom. "Oppa," Anna slurred, crooning mysteriously as she took another sip of her wine. "I don't think I can make it back to my room tonight."

A small hiccup escaped from , causing both her and Taeyang to chuckle. "Then just spend the night with me."
"But.. will that be okay?" A suspicious expression overwhelmed Anna's tipsy eyes as she looked up at Taeyang. "Wouldn't that cause a scandal?"
Taeyang laughed lowly, huskily breathing as he held her even tighter. "I promise it won't," he whispered surely, "so don't worry, and just sleep, okay?"
"But oppa," Anna hummed. "You didn't give me a kiss goodnight, yet."

"Oppa can fix that."

 

 

Haebyeol rose from her seat instinctively, only to be pulled back down by Lu Han, who peered up at her with deer-like eyes. "Don't just leave because you've heard her name --"
"I don't like her --"
"And she doesn't like you either," Lu Han stated bluntly. "But that doesn't mean you have to bail or just leave."
"Goo Hara is one of my worst enemies," Haebyeol replied frankly. "I don't know what she has against me, but because she has something against me, I strongly dislike her. I'm not going to that party if she's going -- it'll just ruin the mood for everyone if we're the only two being hostile."
"Then just stick around me," Lu Han suggested graciously.
"But your boys --"

Lu Han groaned, rolling his eyes. He nudged Haebyeol's shoulder affably, sticking out his tongue childishly. "I see them everyday, but you, I don't. I can get bored of them in a second. So just hang out with me at the party and I'll be your human Goo Hara repellent... okay? Go to the party, Byeollie-ah! It woudln't be fun if you weren't there!"

Haebyeol pouted, but nodded anyways, earning herself a sincere kiss on the cheek. "Thanks," Lu Han chirped cheerfully, grinning cheekily at her. "You're the best, Byeollie-ah." 
She pushed him off jokingly. "Dont' misinterpret! I'm only going truly because Suzy's the host!"
"You know, it's bad for your health to admit you love your boyfriend --"
"Lu Han, you shut up right now."

 

 

Ava smiled, tucking a strand of hair behind her ear as she reached her dorm door. "Thanks for walking me all the way, here.. I didn't mean to trouble you all."
The six multi-coloured boys grinned enthusiastically at her; Yongguk smiled the widest, rubbing sheepishly the back of his neck. "It's nothing, really," he demurred gently with a timid [might you add fairly gummy] grin. "I just had to make sure you got home safe."

Ava nodded understandingly, opening the door to the dorm. "You have my number now, so if you ever get bored, you can just hit me up."
"I'll keep that in mind," Yongguk smirked.
"He'll do more than just that; he'll put your number with the rest of the Min Hara merch he keeps in his ELiTE shrine," Himchan jeered, drawing a menacing glare from Yongguk.

The pink leader turned to face Ava, his face as bright as his hair. "D-don't worry about Channie; he's mentally unstable."
Ava laughed radiantly, nodding as she patted Yongguk's shoulder. "If it makes you feel any better, I'm extremely flattered! I'll see you guys when I see ya, okay?"
The boys nodded, waving to her brightly as she stalked inside.

Ava immediately let out a long breath as she clicked the lock behind her, pushing her way through the shoes on the floor to get to the kitchen. "Ah, they're such a bunch of cuties," she grinned to herself. She pulled a water bottle from the fridge, bringing it hastily to her lips; she gulped longingly for the cold fluid, sighing happily as it restored her hydration. "Especially that pink-headed leader... now that's a cutie!" she giggled.