Filler because I love you guys okay this is ending soon that's why it might seemed rushed but I still love yall

✰ELiTE || ✰엘리트 || YG Entertainment (Story Starting)

Kyo Jin sighed dramatically, draping herself over the table and ignoring Onew's questioning gaze. She looked up banally, pouting up at the elder. "Oppa, am I not special?" His eyes widened profusely, a substantial amount of laughter pertruding his perfectly pink lips. "What?" he echoed curiously, tilting his head. He brushed away Kyo Jin's brown hair, tucking away extranneous strands of her hair behind her ear before laying his chin upon the back of his hands. "What makes you ask that?" he questioned kindly. 

"Viv is confessing to her true beloved; everything she set up is exactly like how it is from the drama's, and knowing her, she'll probably end up with the typical love drama ending and score her boy. Hannie's got someone looking out for her 24/7, whether he's calling or visiting, or webcamming. Anna's got a husband figure practically attached at her hip.. Ava's got her business with he own man; Kisa's got people calling dibs on her and whatnot. Even Haebyeol has a steady boyfriend! Why am I the only one left," Kyo Jin sighed dramatically.

She banged her head against the table, whimpering slightly from the harsh impact, before clawing at her coffee cup. Onew rose a brow before a sly smile perked at the corner of his lips. "Maybe you don't have to be," he added kindly, beaming warmly down at his companion. He mischieviously fiddled with his thumbs before placing a hand over Kyo Jin's. "Maybe.. you can have a guy, too."
Kyo Jin looked up, blushing, but still oblivious to the own blush Onew had scattered across his flushing cheekbones.  "What do you mean?"

He shrugged playfully, "What do I mean?"

 

 

Vivien stood before Seungri confidently, her head held up high even as he stared down bemuesdly at her. He approached her slowly, taking in the sight of her flowing cocktail dress. "What's the occassion?" he inquired breathlessly, eyes shimmering down the sides of her accentuated curves. Slowly, he probed his eyes back up against hers, narrowing them slightly to enunciate his pending suspicion. Vivien slowly laced her fingers around his neck, her lips slowly to bring out the shine in her red lip gloss. "I'm done," she whispered.

"Done?"

Seungri scoffed uncontrollably until he was laughing almost pathetically. "Done with me?"
"With what you do to me," she corrected toughly, latching a leg around his waist. She growled, feeling his smirk curve around the skin encasing her neck, his lips breathing hot air onto the sensitive skin around her shoulder. 
"What do I do to you exactly?" he whispered, hushing himself; he sustained his voice to a level just above a soft growl, stepping back to fully intake Vivien's menacing scowl. Her eyes twinkled with a spark unbeknownst to Seungri, pitting an mysterious excitedness inside of his stomach. He simply trailed backwards until his back was fully pressed up against the padding of the sofa.

Vivien didn't waste time; instead, she moved swiftly, straddling his waist. The hung around the air like a dense cloud hovering with built up rain; her own ual frustration seething through her gritted teeth as she latched her fingernails at the front of his button-up. "Show me," Seungri coaxed mischieviously with a devious smirk. His lopsided grin did wonders to Vivien, striking her utterly in the heart with his teasing tantics. "Show me what you feel whenever you see me; make me feel how you do," he whispered, flipping their positions over so they were at polar ends. 

He leaned down, his warm, minty breath cascading across Vivien's flushed cheeks. "You're mad at me, aren't you?" he growled, gripping her waist tightly.

Vivien grimaced, turning themselves back over, so she was back, atop his waist with either leg on each side of his waist. She leaned down, breathing in the musky scent that pertruded from his pores, blushing only slightly at the sudden close proximity between their parted lips. "I'm furious," she retorted blandly.

Seungri smirked, then. "Punish me."

 

 

Ava crossed her arms coldly, a hostility shooting out from her maddening glistening irises. He stood before her, his blond hair peeking out from his beanie; his shirt billowed as the door opened, bringing in a short-lasting cold breeze that brought mild goosebumps to his arms. His exposed skin peeked out teasingly at Ava, marks from their previous night still visible against the porcelain of the flesh. She scowled, seething at him as he simply returned her fretful glare with a bored expression.

"You wanted to talk, so talk," Ava snapped, gritting her teeth furiously.

Yongguk sighed, running his hands through his hair as he peeled off his beanie. His scarf hung loosely at the base of his chin, hugging tightly at his neck as he stretched his arms casually. "It obviously didn't work out with it just being a 'no-strings-attached' type of relationship," he uttered blandly, narrowing his eyes at nothing in particular. All through the while, even though Ava's eyes were set hard-into-stone into his eyes, Yongguk avoided her gaze, and shifted his orbs back and forth nervously from his coffee cup to the window. 

"Obviously," Ava echoed venomously, scoffing. A distant look in her eye was detected, but what kind of look it was, was unbeknownst to Yongguk, who simply frowned as if he were contemplating a major dilemma. "Look," Ava spoke quickly. "We kind of arranged this already. That night is over, so we should be, too."
"I got you into trouble."
"And it's been handled, so let's just act as if I never called or texted you, and stick to the original plan," Ava suggested distantly.
"It's not going to be that easy," Yongguk stated firmly, his fists tightening around the handle of his ceramic mug. The warmth of the cup radiated into his palm, reddening the flesh substantially. Yongguk gritted his teeth, almost impatiently and as if he were exasperated at Ava for being so obliviously detached. "Nothing is ever just that easy," he muttered defeatedly.

"I don't know what you want from me --"

Yongguk grunted, snorting rudely as he interjeced coldly into Ava's declaration. "You should know."

"But I don't, so you should tell me."

"Haven't you ever considered that what I want from you is something more than just a one-night-stand?"