Ch. 4

Protectors

here's the 4th chapter.......... hope it's not too fast

---------------------------------------------

Chunji woke up to find himself sleeping in Shiki's bed. His head on his lap and arms around his waist. He had major headache and parts of his body still hurts. Chunji looked up and saw him reading a book. His eyes moving side to side, reading each word. His face unreadable as usual. Chunji felt a little depressed, he hasn't slept in his lap since a few years ago. He missed the days when he was able to be with Shiki almost all the time, when they were like this, this close to each other. Nowadays, they are more distance with each other, he barely gets to see Shiki who gets busier each day, "Chunji, if you are awake, you can go brush your teeth now."

Instead, he just nuzzled against Shiki, "Shiki-san..."

"Yes," his eyes were still glued to the book.

"......negetive 0......."

His eyes went wide and his heart almost stopped, "Negetive 0?  What is negetive 0?"

He was quiet for awhile, "I don't know, that number popped in my dreams last night." 

"I see..." Shiki didn't say anything else, he didn't want want his voice to sound different. Chunji got up from bed and headed straight to the door, "I'm going to head out early today, your breakfast will be on the table."

"Alright, thank you," when Chunji left he put the book down and ruffled his hair, "I have to think of something quick."

-------------------------------------------------------

Cap and L.joe were headed to breakfast, while Niel already ate and is taking a shower at the moment. "You okay L.joe, you seem alttle disturbed. How many girls did you sleep with yesterday?"

"My usual," L.joe couldn't sleep well last night, what Shiki showed him kept him up. Everytime he was doing it with a girl, those images kept replaying in his mind, "what about you?"

"No," L.joe looked at him and raised an eyebrow, "what, I don't have to bring a girl to my room everyday, unlike someone."

He just laughed, "Are you sure it's just that, or are you already attached to blowfish."

Cap sighed shaking his head back and forth, "Well maybe I am. I don't plan on sleeping with a different person everyday, what about you and Chunji?"

"What about me and him?"

"Come on L.joe, I've seen you look at him. He's got your intrest, and I can see that."

He just chuckled, "He's just fun to tease, I don't plan on being attached to him."

Cap looked at him in doubt, "We'll just see about that."

 

When they got back from their breakfast, they found Niel and Chunji waiting for them at their door. "Well, someone's early," Cap and L.joe faced Chunji.

"Uhh.... yea, I didn't wanna be late again."

"Well, today we're going to hunt," Niel interupted them, "We're going in pairs, well that's what Shiki-san said. Our goal is to capture and kill two rabbits. He also said that the first two groups that make it back, will get a reward."

"So, who will be paired up together?" Chunji asked, already knowing who will go with who.

"I'll go with Niel and Chunji you can be L.joe's partner," they all nodded in agreement.

-------------------------------------

Niel and Cap were headed north and both each picked a weapon to use. They stopped when they heard a rustle in the bushes, "You hear that," Niel asked.

"Yea," they each got their weapon ready, and was about to strike until the animal came out. It was a squirrel, "False alarm."

"Damn," Niel stomped his foot and pouted.

Cap smiled at how cute Niel looked, "You know," he walked closer to him, "you still haven't given me my reward for helping you yesterday."

He backed away from Cap, until he hit a tree, "W-what do you mean?"

Cap smirked, "You know what I mean?" he walked closer and their forehead were touching. He inched closer and heard Niel yelp. Niel shut his eyes closed, wishing that this was a dream. He gasped when he felt something on his lips, it was warm and soft. He didn't realized that he started responding, and felt something wet in between his lips. He unconsiously opened them and let the other through. Cap was clearly enjoying this and roamed all over Niel's mouth, not wanting to miss a single spot. He then pulled away, leaving Niel gasping for air. "Did you enjoy that?"

Niel's face immediately turned red, unable to answer. He looked to his right and gasped, "Look rabbit!! Come on we have to catch it," Niel ran towards the rabbit, completely forgetting what happened moments ago.

Cap sighed, "Guess we'll continue later," and ran after him. When he caught up with him, he saw that he was just standing there looking at something, "What's wrong Niel," he looked over at what Niel was staring at. It was a family of rabbits.

"Umm..... I don't want to kill these rabbits," Cap nodded in agreement.

"Okay, come on we'll have to find new ones," he grabbed his arm and started walking. Niel didn't know why, but his heart was beating really fast at his touch.

------------------------------------------------------

L.joe and Chunji were headed south, Chunji leading the way. It was quiet and all they could hear was birds chirping. Chunji's mind was focused on finding the animals they need, he kept walking until he felt something grab the back of his shirt and slammed him against the tree, "Ow!!!!! W-what was that for?"

L.joe was hovering over him, "I want my prize from yesterday."

His eyes widen in shock, he totally forgot all about that, "W-what do you want?" He was afraid of what his answer will be.

He smirked and moved closer, "I need to be satisfied right now."

Chunji felt his face burn, heating up each second, "W-w-w-w-w-wait, r-r-right now isn't, uhhh....c-can't you f-find-eek!" he felt a hand creep up his leg. "WAIT!!! You can't be serious.....!" L.joe started to press his hand against the other's member, "Hngh...." he closed his eyes trying to push the other away, which was failing. L.joe bit Chunji's lower lip, nibbling on it and felt the other gasp. They both froze when they heard a group of people coming. But L.joe didn't care, he started moving towards the other's neck on a patch of skin. "S-stop, there gonna find us...hnnghhh..." 

L.joe was moving down towards his collarbone but stopped when the images that Shiki showed him start filling his head. He stepped back and stared at him. Chunji looked up and straighened himself up, his face still deeply red. There was a moment of pause until Chunji broke the silence, "W-we uhhh.... better start looking."

"You dont have to, I already caught them a while ago,"  he pointed to a pile of two dead rabbits. 

Chunji's jaw dropped, "When, and why didnt you tell me?"

"When you weren't looking and I thought it was funny that you didn't even notice at all, especially since I was carrying them the whole time." his lips curved up into a smirk again.

"W-whatever, lets just go," he picked up the two dead animals and started heading back, trying to avoid looking at him. L.joe followed him, surprised that he stopped, that never happened to him before. Those images in his head, they were supposed to make him go further, but instead he stopped. He deicided to let it go, since there's no point in arguing with himself.

------------------------------------------

They got back and saw Niel and Cap waiting there with Shiki. "Good, you guys made it back, well done both of you."

Chunji dropped the two animals on the floor, "Where're the others?"

Shiki looked at him, "What others?"

"The other people in this hunt?"

"Oh, there are none. But you boys did a good job entertaining me."

"WHAT!!!???" Niel and Chunji yelled at the same time. Niel was really furious, "That was not fair, why did we have to do it? I still want my reward!!!!"

"Oh don't worry, you will get it. So tell me Niel and Chunji, did you two have fun at the hunt," Shiki was looking at both of them, whose faces turned extremely red, and they didn't know what to reply, "I'll take that as a yes, now follow me all of you."

Cap and L.joe didn't complain, they actually had their entertainment too. Niel looked at Chunji and saw that his lips were red and swollen, "Hey Chunji, what happened to your lips."

"Oh.....uhh...I...fell.." he tried to avoid looking at Niel's eyes.

"You fell?" Niel didnt sound convinced.

"Yea."

"And your lips got swollen? It didn't bleed?"

"Y-yea.... funny huh. Well we better go before Shiki-san yells at us." he started walking and Niel just stared at him, 'You are such a liar Chunji!'

 

They went into one of Shiki's room, it was huge and has lots of unknown bottles of liquid. "Woah.." Niel was shocked to see so many glasses filled with many different color of liquids.

"What are we doing here," Cap asked also excited.

"You four are going to make this potion," he handed Niel a piece of paper.

"What?" they all said, trying to believe that this was not their reward.

"The ingrediants are in this room, they are all labled, your bottles of water are here if you are thirsty. I will be back in an half an hour, so good luck," and with that, he left the room leaving those four.

"Some reward," L.joe grumbled.

"You mean we caught those innocent rabbits and killed them just for this!!" Niel shook his head, trying not to yell soo much.

Cap tried to cheer them up, "Guys, if we get to it, we can finish in less than a half an hour."

Chunji agreed, "He's right." The other didn't look happy, but decided to get this over with.

 

Within 15 minutes they finished what they were supposed to. Cap looked over everything just to make sure everything went well, "Alright, this looks right. So I think we're done here."

Chunji grabbed for his water and drank some, but dropped it when he realized it tasted funny. He turned around and realized he grabbed the wrong one. Niel noticed Chunji and saw he was panicking, "Chunji? What's wrong?" Before he could say anything else he fainted. L.joe caught him just in time before he hit the ground and there smoke started coming out of Chunji which soon filled the whole room. They all coughed waving their hand back and forth until the smoke faded. All of their eyes grew wide, L.joe sat up eyes wide also looking at Chunji. Except, the Chunji now was a lot younger looking.

Niel started to panick, "Oh my god, Chunji turned into a little kid!!!!!!!! Shiki-san is gonna kill us, what do we do!!!!???" Cap tried to calm Niel down, they didn't need anything else going wrong.

Chunji looked up at L.joe with his big adorable eyes which captivated L.joe, "O-onii-chan?" His voice was angelic, L.joe looked down at him, 'I wonder if it'll be wrong if I do him right now.' L.joe admit that Chunji looked very cute and was really tempting him. A pair of arms grabbed Chunji carrying him, and it was none other than Shiki. Niel gasped, when the hell did he get here, was the look everyone gave Shiki. 

Chunji face lighten up and hugged him around his neck "Onii-chan!!!!"

He looked down at L.joe, "L.joe, please refrain yourself of doing anything inapropriate to children." 

Everyone was silent, noone speaking until Niel broke the ice, "Okay, i'll bite. What does okki-yan mean?"

"It's onii-chan, and it means big brother."

"Then why does Chunji call you Shiki-san instead of o...on.... big brother." Cap asked, having a hard time pronouncing that word.

"There's no need for him to call me that, is there? Besides, I don't want other people thinking that I give him special treatment."

Niel scoffed, "Yea, like his own personal room isn't special treatment," Shiki glared at him and he realized what he said got him mad, "S-sorry."

Shiki moved towards the finished potion, "I see you guys finished it, good job."

"What is it?" Cap asked.

"Oh, this is medicine, I didn't feel like making it so I asked you four to do it," they all stared at him in disbelief. "Wait," Niel started, "then what was the hunt for?"

"Entertainment."

Niel's jaw dropped, thinking that he wasted his time on all of this. Chunji tugged on Shiki's hair, "Onii-chan, who are these people."

"My helpers." he couldn't think of a better excuse.

"Oh.... onii-chan, I'm hungry," Shiki nodded and told the others to follow. Cap helped up L.joe who was still on the floor, "L.joe, try not to become a phedophile."

They all followed him to Shiki's own living room. "All of you can sit, Chunji, what do you want to eat?"

"Ummm..... sweets!!!" he put his arms up in the air.

"Okay, i'll bake you something, what do you want?"

"Uhhhhhh....... strawberry tarts!"

"What?"

"Strawberry tarts!!!" Chunji looked really happy.

"Okay..... instead of cookies, cakes and ice cream, i'll make you.......strawbery tarts. While I go do that, play with them."

"Wait, I want to come cook with you too. I don't want to stay here," he looked at the others and he was scared.

"Don't worry, they are nice. Niel carry him." he walked over to Niel.

"Uh... okay," he took Chunji into his arms.

"Now you guys play with him, while I search on the internet for recipes of......... strawbery tart," Shiki left the room after that. Everyone was quiet, surprised to see Shiki doing something for someone else.

Niel looked at Chunji, "Umm.... that's Cap, L.joe and I'm Niel." he thought it was kinda akward intorducing himself to Chunji.

"Cap...L.joe.... and Nell?"

"No, Niel."

"Nell...." Chunji looked up at him with his big adorable eyes, and Niel thought it was kinda cute that Chunji didn't know how to pronounce his name.

"Sure, Nell."

Cap turned to L.joe seeing how Niel is busy with Chunji, "So how do you think Chunji turned into a kid."

L.joe shrugged his shoulders, "He probably drank something else by accident."

"You're probably right," they both turned to look at the other two.

"Umm.... how old are you Chunji?" Niel thought that this was not a bad idea to start a conversation.

"I'm 5."

"Oh... you look 3 or 4."

"No I'm 5," Chunji stared at Niel lips, he lifted his left arm and pulled on Niel's bottom lips."

"Ow!!!!! What was that for?" He covered his lips with his left hand, shocked by what happened.

"Your lips are big, are you a angelfish? They have big lips too."

"No!!!! Don't do that again," Cap and L.joe bursts into laughter and Niel turned to glare at them, "that wasnt funny."

"I'm sorry," his face looked sad and Niel forgave him easily, "Nell, I want to play!!" 

"Sure, we'll play."

About an hour later, Niel was sitting down panting hard, "This kid can run." the other two just sat there decided to just watch them. Chunji climbed onto Niel's lap, "Nell, are you tired?" Niel nodded.

Chunji looked at Niel's bottom lip and saw that it was red and a bit swollen, he put his lips against it and kissed it. Niel gasped eyes wide and his face red, "What are you doing?" The other two were shocked as well trying not to laugh, but somehow it was failing.

"I kissed it, kisses make everything feel better," Chunji smiled. Cap was a little jealous, seeing how easy it was for Chunji to be close to Niel and kiss him like that. L.joe also felt jealous, although he didn't know why, probably the fact that Chunji easly kissed someone without hesitation, or the fact that he kissed someone other than him.

"Who, told you that!!!!???" Niel on the other hand was still red.

"It was....it was......." Chunji's face dropped and he wasnt smiling anymore. Tears were forming in his eyes and it fell down to his cheek.

Niel was shocked, "Chunji?" he tried to touch his shoulder but Chunji just pushed him away, causing himself to fall off of Niel's lap and on to the floor.

"DON'T TOUCH ME!!!!!!" he was crying harder, his hands trying to rub the tears in his eyes but they kept coming.

"Oh god," Niel stood up, and so did the others, "w-why is he crying, why did I do?"

"It's okay Niel, there has to be reason and I'm sure it isn't you," Cap tried to pick up Chunji but he just slapped his arms away.

"Stop!!!! Don't come any closer," Chunji continued to sob, the others didn't know what to do. Then Shiki came in to the room with his tray of strawbery tarts. He saw Chunji crying and put the tray down picking Chunji up.

"Shhhhh, it's alright. You're safe, it's me onii-chan," Chunji started to calm down and stopped crying few minutes later. Everyone was silent, not knowing what to do. "Chunji, I made you some strawberry tarts, try one," he handed him one and Chunji took a bite, "is it good?" he nodded and continued eating, "You guys, take one too." They all took one and each took a bite surprised at how good it tastes.

"Onii-chan, can I get myself *sniff* a bottle of water," Chunji had tear stains down his cheeks.

He nodded, "Go wash your face too," Chunji left the room. Shiki turned to stare at them, his expression not changing once.

"I-I'm s-s-orry, I have no idea w-what I did wrong," Niel stuttered.

"It's alright, it wasnt your fault, I know why he cried," Niel sighed of relief.

Cap looked at Shiki, "Was is about his childhood," he didn't reply, "So it was."

He glared at Cap, "Chunji's past stays is the past. I forbid him to remember."

"You erased his memory," L.joe asked, kind of regretting it.

"No, he just simply forgot, now I'll go make a antidote for Chunji, you guys can leave whenever you wish to," he walked out the door shutting closed. The other three looked at each other, curious of what he's hiding.

--------------------------------------------------------------

okay i finshed....................................................

I hope you all liked it and I hope nothing went too fast

.....................

plus I hope it's not too boring

if it is I'm sorry T-T