Ch. 17

Protectors

sorry for not updating yesterday, kinda got lazy oh and um......o///o seven minutes in heaven is uh... a game where one person spins the bottle and whoever it lands on to the one who spined the bottle and the one it landed onto, they have to go to the closet and uh..... d-do it..or talk....-/\/\///\\/-

--------------------------------------------------------------------

In Ricky's room, they sat in a small circle. Chunji and Niel were forced to sit, Ricky in between them. "So, are we ready," Ricky was a bit jumpy, he couldnt wait to play.

"NO!!!!" Niel and Chunji both screamed making Ricky plug both of his ears. 

"I-I never agreed to this, and I dont want to play," Chunji shouted.

"Same here," Niel agreed, "and I dont care what you call me, chicken, wimp or whatever."

Ricky stared at them, "Okay," he bent over and grabbed something from under the bed. 

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!" Chunji screamed and started to cling onto Changjo's shoulder, making everyone jump except Ricky.

Ricky smirked, "I will open it."

Chunji shook his really fast, "Nononononononono.........I-I will play...I will play I swear I'll play..I'll play....dont open it."

Every one looked at what Ricky was holding, it was a small box. "What's in there," Niel asked confused.

"Did you forget already," Chunji gripped onto Changjo's shirt harder, scared to death, "that's the box I accidently opened and the-the bl-bloody g-girl....."

Chunji didnt even need to finish, everyone eyes widen. "Y-you're not going to really o-open are you," Changjo was now holding Chunji as well.

"Watch me," Ricky's eyes told them that he wasnt kidding.

"Wait," Cap interupted, "how do you know if that's the real one?"

"And if it is, how did you get it," L.joe added.

Ricky's smirk got wider, "Chunji, is this the real box," he faced him.

Chunji nodded, "Trust me, it's th-the real one, I would know that box anywhere."

"See, besides, Shiki-san gave it to me."

"What!?!?" Chunji was shocked, so was everyone else.

"Yep, so are you going to play Niel," Ricky was having fun with this.

Niel glared Ricky, "You're evil."

Ricky smiled, "Good, now who will spin first?"

"Y-you can, since you are the one who uh.... brought this up," Changjo said, still holding to Chunji who was holding onto him back. 

"Okayyyyyy....." Ricky grabbed the bottle and spun it, "Oh and the rules, you have to kiss for at least 10 seconds, if you want it longer, well...you're choice. And you all have to watch, no buts. And tongue," Ricky smiled, "that's also your decision, if you guys know what I mean."

Everyone understood but Chunji, "Wait no I dont get it." 

"Oh it's okay Chunji," Ricky said his voice sounded oh so innocent, but his face expression did not match his voice, "I'll show what I mean if it the bottle lands to you." Niel instanly glared at Ricky giving him the, 'you better not' face, but he simply ignored it.

Chunji was about to say something else but the bottle stopped and it landed on Changjo. Changjo's eyes widen, "Why me..." he shook his head and faced Ricky, "I thought you werent gay."

Ricky giggled, "I could've lied," he crawled over to Changjo and Chunji's hands were already off of him, scooching far away from them as possible. Changjo looked into Ricky's eyes and gulped.

Niel and Chunji immediatly wanted to look away, but they knew they couldnt. They didnt want to risk it, Ricky had the box. Changjo was nervous, as Ricky came closer to his lips he started to feel himself heating up. As they lips met, Changjo can feel himself reacting from...down there. "Hnngh..." Ricky moaned in the kiss. That didnt help Changjo at all, he was too nervous to respond back. Ricky knew it, and smirked. When he felt Changjo's lips parting he took this chance and stuck his tongue through. Changjo was shocked, he didnt know what to do, this never happened to him before.

Niel and Chunji's faces were extrememly red, Chunji had his hands in front of his face but his fingers were spread apart so he could still see. "N-Niel, it's past 10 seconds," Chunji whispered to him.

"I-I know..."

"Uunngh...." Changjo moaned this time, he didnt know that Ricky had it in him to take the lead. Chunji couldnt handle it, he so badly wanted to close the gap between his fingers, but he knew that he couldnt. Cap and L.joe were perfectly calm, this didnt effect them. Niel on the other hand looked like he was going to pass out, he also couldnt handle it. A few more seconds later Ricky pulled apart, both panting very hard.

"You're not a bad kisser," Ricky whispered into Changjo's ear making him shiver. Ricky sat back where he was supposed to, and Niel and Chunji looked like that they saw a o.

Changjo got himself together, and he swore in his mind that if ever has to kiss Ricky again, then he will make sure to show him how much better he can do than the first. "O-okay...." he clears his throat, "m-my turn..." he spun the bottle. Niel and Chunji crossed their fingers, hoping that the bottle wouldnt point at them. But much to their surprise, it pointed at Niel.

"Wh-what!!!" Niel eyes widened, "n-no way..." he looked at Changjo, who actually had a smirk on his face. 

"It's either that, or the box," Ricky stated.

Niel gasped, "F-fine....." he went over to Changjo. Niel was literally trembling. Chunji felt so bad for him, he wanted to do something but he didnt know what.

"It's okay Niel, I wont be too hard," Changjo reassured him, but his voice didnt sound so convincing to Niel. Niel's face was close to his, but he didnt have it in him to get closer. Changjo decided to make it easier for the poor boy, so he initiated it. Their lips touched and Niel flinched. Changjo his lips and Niel made a squealing noise, a frightened one. Niel knew better not to open his mouth.

L.joe and Ricky was clearly enjoying this, as they glanced over at Cap who looked like he was about to explode. Cap did not like this at all, seeing someone else kiss Niel. L.joe and Ricky snickered, at the sight of Cap. Chunji on the hand was oblivious, he didnt notice Cap at all, or the others. His eyes were focused on the kissing boys, he pitied Niel at this point, and was scared when it was his turn, and who he has to to that with.

Changjo realized that Niel wasnt going to open his mouth so he did the next best thing, he actually bit Niel's lips, causing the other to jump back, "Ah...that hurts!!! You bit me!!" Niel touched his lips and realized that part was a bit swollen now. He glared at Changjo who was smiling and he was clearly satisfied.

"It's your turn now Niel," Changjo's voice had a hint of mockery, and he was starting to enjoy this game. He glanced at Cap who was glaring at him.

Niel went back to his seat, cursing under his breathe. He spun the bottle. Chunji looked over at Niel, he didnt seem happy at all. Was kissing other people that bad? He was going to say something until Niel started screaming.

"NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! NO! Absolutely not!!!!! You have got to be kidding me!!!! No! NONONONONONONO!!!! I wont to do it!!!!!!!" 

Ricky and Changjo started laughing. Chunji looked at the bottle and realized why Niel was screaming. The bottle was pointed to L.joe. L.joe smirked, "This isnt going to be fun for me either. So pucker up blubber boy," Niel glared at him, "my bad, pucker up blowfish." His smirk got wider.

Cap wasnt liking this at all, he watched as L.joe made his way to Niel. Chunji, for some odd reason, felt unbelievably strange. Niel kissing L.joe, so what right? But no, that thought really bothered Chunji, maybe because Niel was his best friend, yea that's it. Is it really? L.joe looked at Niel who was staring at him with hatred. Niel didnt want to kiss L.joe, but he didnt want to let Ricky open the box either. He gulped as L.joe made his to Niel's lips. Niel was trembling, and L.joe could feel the piercing gaze which Cap was giving him. 

L.joe smirked and started moving his lips against the other, which startled him. Niel shut his eyes closed, hoping the ten seconds would be over really quick. As Chunji watched them he started to feel even more strange, his heart tightened, making it hurt. He was confused, he didnt know why he was feeling this way.

After the ten seconds were over, L.joe pulled away. Niel was wiping his lips over and over. "Thank god it's over!!!"

L.joe chuckled, "Guess it's my turn," he spun the bottle. The bottle stopped and it landed on Ricky.

"Okay L.joe, get ready for the kiss of your life," Ricky moved over to him.

L.joe smirked, "We'll see." They locked their lips together. Again Chunji was feeling strange, he didnt know why. It was the same feeling as he felt when L.joe kissed Niel. 

Ricky was enjoying this, for many reasons. He got his tongue in L.joe and they were fighting for dominance. To Ricky surprise, he was actually losing. "Hnnghh....." he pulled away panting, "okay, I give up. You win." L.joe smirked, satisfied with his victory. "Okay, my turn again." He spun the bottle and it landed on Cap.

L.joe nudged Cap who seem to be dazing out, "Huh, oh..." he smiled, "alright."

Ricky giggled, "Let's see what you got big boy." He kissed Cap who responded back. This time Niel was feeling strange, actually he knew what this feeling was. Anger was burning inside of him, his body started to heat up. He watched them make out, and he wasnt liking it one bit. It was more than 10 seconds and they were still at it, Niel felt like he was about pry Ricky off of Cap, but he held himself back.

When they finally pulled away which felt like decades to Niel Ricky was really panting hard, "Okay, now.... here's the goal, someone has to get the only one who hasnt been kissed, which is obviosly Chunji."

"Huh?" Chunji's head snapped up, he was too zoned out after Ricky and L.joe kissing. Hearing his name brought him back to reality, he looked at everyone with his big eyes confused, "Wait, what? I didnt hear you," he sounded and looked too innocent.

Ricky laughed, "Too bad, oh how I hope the bottle lands on you." Chunji was confused more than ever, but Ricky ignored him and spun the bottle. But it landed on Cap again, "well Cap, I guess the bottle is saying we are destined to be together."

Cap laughed. Niel was furious and Changjo and L.joe noticed. But before Cap and Ricky could even kiss, Niel suddenly stood up and basically dashed out the door. He couldnt stand to see some one kissing Cap again.

"Niel," Chunji shouted, "what's wrong with him?"

L.joe sighed, "Well, I guess the game ends here."

Cap stood up, "Is he okay?"

Changjo also stood up, "Uh.... I should head to my room, I got to take a shower. Didnt take one this morning."

L.joe stood up also, "I'm going to head to my room to," he and Changjo started heading out the door.

Changjo looked back, "It was fun," and they shut the door on their way out.

"I should get going too," Chunji got up from the floor and walked to the door, "see you guys," he opened the door then walked out, shutting it closed, somehow Chunji knew that he shouldnt be the one to comfort Niel.

Ricky chuckled, "Cap, I think it's a good time to go see what's wrong with Niel."

Cap nodded his head, "Guess your right."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chunji practically ran to his room. When he reached Shiki's living room he stopped, trying to take in some air. "Chunji?"

He looked up to see Shiki on the couch sitting reading a book, "Shiki-san..."

"I thought you wouldnt be back until dinner time, what happnened?"

"No-nothing..." his voice cracked.

Shiki put the book down and grabbed the glass of water on the table, "Have a glass of water."

Chunji walked and sat down next to him, he grabbed the glass and dramk it all. He placed it back on the table, "Thanks, I needed that," Chunji looked like he was on the verge of tears, and he felt it too.

Shiki noticed, and placed Chunji's head on his lap, his hair. Chunji felt comfortable and wrapped his arms around Shiki's waist like he always does. "What's wrong Chunji?"

In his head, the images of L.joe kissing Ricky and Niel were flashing back and forth. He bit his lips and hugged Shiki closer, "Um... it's nothing."

"I know when you're lying Chunji."

He gulped, then he inhaled deeply, "It's just.... my heart sorta...hurts. That's all."

Shiki continued his hair and nodded his head, "Just take a nap, I'll wake you up when it's lunch." Chunji nodded his head. But Shiki was lying, he wasnt going to wake him up, he knew that Chunji was feeling tired, so he was going to wait until he woke up. Plus, lunch was half way over. It took about Chunji five minutes until he actually fell asleep.

Shiki sighed, when he looked down, he saw tears flowing out of Chunji's eyes.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cap knocked on Niel's door, "Niel? You there," there was no answer. He decided to just go in and to his surprise, the door was open. He walked in and closed the door. On Niel's bed he saw him laying there, with the covers over his head. "Niel?"

"Go away, I dont want to see you," the words were muffled but Cap understood.

He sat on Niel's bed, "Why did you leave like that?" He saw Niel's body tensed.

"i.....wasnt in the mood to play."

Cap smirked, "Or were you jealous?"

Niel instantly sat up facing the smirking boy, his face flushed, "I was n-not jealous....." he cursed himself for stuttering. Cap found it really amusing seeing Niel flustered.

"So you were?"

"No I wa-" but before Niel could even finish what he was saying, Cap captured those lips with his own. He kissed him, and Niel responded. Niel's heart was  beating wildly fast.

Cap pulled away and looked at the blushing boy, "You know, I was jealous too."

"W-why would y-you be...."

"Because...." he pushed Niel down so he was hovering over him, "I dont want anyone to touch these," he leaned down and kissed him again. This time, Niel had his arms around his neck and pulled him closer.

When Cap pulled away Niel went over to his ear, "Cap....i want you to do it."

Cap's eyes widened, "I dont want to hurt you..."

"i dont care....I like you Cap... so please," his eyes were pleading.

Cap couldnt believe his ears, he smirked, "Gladly.."

--------------------------------------------------------------

Ricky was in his room, he placed the box back under the bed, "Shiki-san was right, that did work...wonder what's in it? Oh well..... he warned me not to open it." He walked over to his drawer and grabbed his note pad. He flipped open to a certain page.

"Hmmmm, let's see.... get Niel to realize his feelings for Cap....check!" Ricky giggled, "wonder what they are doing now, hopefully Cap remembers the lube given by Shiki-san, dont want Niel to get hurt. Next.....make Chunji start to have weird feelings....check! Well....looks like the things are completed....." Ricky sighed, "gotta give you credit, you are one smart guy Shiki-san....one smart guy."

-------------------------------------------

kk i am done

again sorry for not updating yesterday

hope you enjoy ~.~