Ch. 12

Protectors

okayyyyyy nother chapter.....

---------------------------------------------

"Umm..... hi Ricky, and can you get off me, you are kind of crushing me," Chunji was getting creeped out by him.

Ricky got up and helped the other up, "Sorry, but I'm finally glad that I could actually meet you!!!"

Chunji was getting confused, "Have we met?"

"Oh I am-"

"You met him when you were younger Chunji, so you wont remember much," Shiki cut off Ricky before he says something wrong. "I expect all of you to be nice, and your room Ricky, it will be-"

"Yea yea, near my room got it," Niel didnt even bother to listen to the rest of it, since he already knows what he'll say.

"Correct, now introduce yourself, I have some work to do."

"Hey, wait! How come all of their rooms are together, that's not fair! I dont want my room to be apart from them," Chunji pouted.

"Chunji, stop being stubborn," Shiki left the room and Chunji's jaw dropped.

"It's alright Chunji, you can sleep in my room anytime you like," Ricky reassured him and Chunji smiled at that, "so all of you guys are?"

"I'm Niel, that taller guy is Cap, that's L.joe, and Changjo. It's nice to meet you Ricky," Niel smiled at him, already liking him and his cheerful personality.

"Nice to meet you all! So, can we head down to breakfast," Ricky was rubbing his stomach, "I'm kind of hungry." 

------------------------------------------------------------

They got their breakfast and showed Ricky where they sat. It was a normal breakfast except the fact that Niel was glaring at Chunji and Ricky. Those two kept talking and practically forgot about the rest. L.joe noticed and couldnt help but chuckle, "Dude," he elbowed Cap, "your blowfish over there is jealous."

Niel heard that and glared at L.joe, "My name is Niel, and I am not jealous," he looked back at those two to see if they noticed anything that he said, but no. They kept on talking, which made Niel mad.

"It's okay Niel," Cap tried to calm him down, "Ricky probably feels more comfortable to Chunji, and is scared to get to know us." Niel didnt care, he kept on glaring at them.

"What are they talking about," Changjo was munching on some bacon, and trying to listen in on them.

"So, Shiki-san really isnt the type of person to show his emotions," Ricky finished his breakfast.

Chunji shook his head, "No! Ever since I met him, he's like a robot or something."

"You met him when you were 5. And I'm guessing that you dont remember..." each words were getting softer, so it was hard to hear him.

"What was that?"

Ricky smiled and looked at Chunji. His eyes had a hint of sadness, he couldnt believe how much Chunji has grown into a cute little kid to a big one. Chunji waved his hand in front of his face, "Are you ok?"

Ricky snapped out of it, "Oh sorry, and nothing, what I said before was nothing," 'He really forgot, didnt he?' 

The other three heard that and got curious. Ricky looked at them and realized his mistake, "Um, if we're done then can we go?"

"Sure," Chunji got all of their plates but when he looked at Niel's, he realized that it was still full, "didnt you eat Niel?" Niel just glared at him and took his own plate and walked away. "Niel, what's wrong," Chunji followed after him.

When those two were out of sight, the other three looked at Ricky. "Who are you." Cap asked.

Ricky sighed, "Shiki-san is gonna kill me. I'm sorry, but there are things that you guys are limited to know. So, I can not say anything else, until Shiki-san says so."

"Wait," Changjo didnt understand something, "you make it sound like you know Shiki-san very well, but you're only about our age, and Shiki-san may look young, but I can tell he is a lot older."

Ricky laughed nervously, "Eh heh heh.... uhhh.... I am sooo not good at excuses," Ricky told himself, "wow..... you are really smart, I give you credit. But like I said, you guys need to talk to him." They stopped their conversation when they heard the other two coming back.

"Niel, tell me what's wrong please," Chunji didnt know what he did wrong at all. 

"Nothing, lets go guys. I feel lazy to train so can we all just hang out today," Niel asked the others, trying to avoid Chunji.

"Sure," Cap agreed, "we can all go to the cafe in the human world. I'm pretty sure Shiki-san wouldnt mind."

"Yes!!! I like that idea, we should all go to the human world," Ricky jumped up at that idea. They all agreed to the idea and went.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

In the human world, Ricky was with Chunji and ahead of the rest of the group. Niel could not believe this, he started to despise Ricky. "It's okay Niel, I'm still here," Changjo walked next to him, trying to cheer him up.

"Thanks," Niel mumbled, but it didnt make him feel better. 

"What was the point in coming here," L.joe and Cap were in the back.

"Well," Cap sighed, "I thought we could relax, but it doesnt seem to be working."

"You were going to do something with Niel." Cap didnt reply. He ignored what L.joe said and stared at the others.

Niel was getting mad each second, seeing how they were so close to each other. Changjo didnt know what to do. Niel couldnt take it, so he went up to those two and grabbed Chunji's arm, "Hey Chunji, look at those hello kitty things."

Chunji's eyes lit up, "They are so cute, lets go check it out." They left to go to that store.

Ricky stared at them and was feeling confused, "What was that for? Did I do something wrong," he looked back at the others.

Changjo shook his head, "It's nothing, trust me." Ricky just shrugged his shoulders.

Niel and Chunji were looking at the things. Chunji was glad that Niel wasnt mad at him anymore. He couldnt help but hug him, "What are you doing Chunji?" Niel looked at him, and noticed that they were being looked at.

"I'm just glad, I thought you were avoiding me," Chunji hasnt hugged Niel in a while, so it feels nice to do this again.

"Sorry," Niel hugged him back.

"Oh," he let go of the hug, "we should get this." He picked up two matching hello kitty charm bracelets.

"Um, isnt that a bit to girly."

"Come on, it's cute. Why, you dont like it," Chunji face got alittle sad.

Niel laughed, "No, it's cute. I'll pay for it," he grabbed them out of his hand and walked to the register. Chunji followed.

The lady checked the items out. She couldnt help but stare at those two, "You two look really cute together, a nice pair."

Niel blushed but Chunji looked at her with his big eyes confused. He faced Niel and whispered in his ear, "What is she talking about Niel?"

"Nothing Chunji," he payed for the items and took them. He got too nervous to tell her the truth when he noticed that almost all the people in that store were staring at them.

"Wait," Chunji stopped him, "I'll take the one that has a 'B' on it, and you can have the 'F'! It's a friendship bracelets too." 

Niel heard the girls sqeual and it made his body temperature heat up but Chunji was oblivious, "Chunji," he grabbed his arm, "let's go! You are making a scene and you are way too stupid," he dragged him out of the store and saw that the others were waiting for them outside.

"That's cute," Changjo looked at the bracelets they bought.

"Since they are out, can we go to the cafe then," Ricky was too excited.

"It's close, just walk straight," Cap was leading them and they followed.

 

In the cafe, all the people were staring at them. Niel and Chunji were getting annoyed, "You know, they are too noticable," Niel whispered to Chunji.

He agreed, "Yea, it's kinda bugging me."

"Order anything you want, I'm paying," Cap said.

"Yay," Ricky was happy that he could finally explore the human world.

A lady waiter came up to their table, "Now, what would you handsome gentlemen would like to order."

She wrote down their orders and told them she will be back with their food. "Where should we go after this," Changjo asked.

"I want to explore and maybe go to the park," Ricky replied.

"Aw, I wanted to go to the mall," Chunji looked out the window and he could see the mall from out here.

Changjo had an idea, "Why dont we split up."

"Not bad," Cap agreed, "we could all meet up later here again, around lunch, since it's not really lunch time yet."

"Yea, and when we get back home, I could make us something to eat," Chunji was liking this idea.

"Fine, but I want to go to the arcade," Niel pointed out.

"So, who's going with who," Changjo asked. Niel and Chunji looked at each other, already knowing how this is going to end up. 

The lady came back with their food, "Here are your orders, and have a nice morning."

Ricky took a bite out of his muffin, "I'll go with Changjo, Niel can go with Cap, and Chunji you are with L.joe."

Niel and Chunji stared at him in shock. They were surprised that Ricky was saying this, and actually got the pairings right.

After they finished their food, Cap payed and they left. They were going their seperate ways. Changjo was surprised at Ricky, "Why did you pair up with me?"

Ricky laughed, "Have you seen those guys. Those two pairings obviously has something, I can tell that Cap likes Niel, L.joe and Chunji..... well something is going on with them."

Changjo was shocked, he didnt notice at all, "Really?"

"Yup," he nodded his head, "besides, you seem fun to hang out with."

Changjo couldnt help but smile, "You are very cute you know."

Ricky turned red, "Stop saying stupid things, I'm not gay so..." he started to walk faster and Changjo chuckled.

 

Chunji got to the mall and L.joe was following close behind him. Chunji was excited and went in, his eyes widen when he saw how big the mall was. "This is so cool!"

"The mall really," L.joe grunted, "of all places, the mall.... try not to act like a kid."

Chunji ran to the clothes section, not hearing what L.joe said. L.joe caught up with him and saw that he was rummaging through the shirts, "I dont like shopping very much, but I'm curious because this is the human world."

L.joe rolled his eyes, "I couldve been fooled."

Chunji picked out a few shirts, "I am gonna try these on."

In the changing room, he tried on the first shirt and came out, "How do I look?"

"Pfft.... you look ridiculous," L.joe was laughing hard.

Chunji pouted, "Fine no need to laugh," he went in to change into the next one, "how bout this one."

"What the hell is that?"

Chunji sighed, "Okay," he tried on the next one, "this."

L.joe just stared, "That just makes me want to punch you."

"Do these really look that horrible on me," he changed to his own shirt. He put them on the rack and was going to leave when he spotted a pair of black jeans, "wait, I want to try these on." It wasnt really tight and Chunji liked it. He hated wearing tight jeans, he couldnt move in them well. He wore them and came, "Okay, how bout in these."

"Do you want to get ?"

"Ugh, I give up!" He went back inside, to change into his normal pants. 

L.joe waited for about five minutes then lost his patients, "What are you doing in there?"

"Ummm..." he opened the door a bit, "it wont come off, the zipper is stuck. Can you help me?"

L.joe was getting frusterated, "Fine," he went in and locked the door. He tried to open it, but it really was stuck, "Damn," he bent down.

Chunji was blushing, L.joe was touching that area and he wasnt opening it gently, "Hngh... not that hard."

L.joe raised an eyebrow and looked up to see his red face. He looked back down and noticed that his nuckles were pressed against . L.joe smirked, he pressed again, but harder.

"Ah.." Chunji gasped and covered his mouth, he couldnt believe what came out of his mouth.

"Looks like someone is getting ," he was about to press against it again until his phone rang. L.joe eyes turned dark, he has been interrupted too many times. He picked it up, "What?"

"Meet us in the cafe now!" the voice was Cap, and it sounded urgent. L.joe hung up and literally ripped the zipper. He opened the door and got out, he was mad and it clearly showed. Chunji sighed in relief and got dressed and head straight to the cafe.

Everyone was there, "What happened," Chunji asked.

"Changjo said that he saw some of our members," Cap replied. They all looked at each other and went back.

---------------------------------------------------------

"Shiki-san," Chunji said, "we saw some-"

"I know," Shiki waved his hand, motioning them to sit, "tonight, you five will stay here, I made temporary rooms. And I sent some people after them so it's okay. The reason that you five will stay here, is classified. Now if you'll excuse me," he left the room leaving everyone speechless.

"Okay then, this will be fun! Since it's almost time for dinner and we skipped lunch, I'll go make something." Chunji went into the kitchen. 

"What do you think happened to our rooms," Cap asked.

Changjo shrugged his shoulders, "I dont know." They all cant help but wonder what's going on.

--------------------------------------------------

After dinner, they all went to their temporary rooms while Chunji was doing the dishes. He noticed that L.joe didnt eat much and didnt have any desserts. So when he was done, he got a bunch of different types of ice cream and went to his room. He knocked on the door, "L.joe," he opened it and walked inside, "I got you some ice cream."

A hand grabbed him and pinned him to the bed dropping every ice cream in his hand, "Well, look who decided to drop by."

"S-sorry, thought you might want s-some...uh..." he was speechless.

L.joe smirked, "You know what, I think I will eat my dessert now." Chunji let out a amall squeal. 

But before he could do anything someone came into his room, it was Shiki. Chunji was relieved, 'Thank god, I owe you one Shiki-san.'

Shiki stared at them, "I wanted to talk to L.joe but you seem busy, didnt mean to interupt, carry on."

"WAIT! Y-YOU'RE GOING TO LET HIM D-DO ME!!!!!" Chunji couldnt believe what he was hearing, "you cant be serious Shiki-san!"

Shiki turned around, "L.joe, next time lock the door, and..... please be gentle," he closed the door shut and somehow locking it.

Chunji was shocked and looked up at L.joe whose smirk only got wider, "Lets see how sweet you are."

------------------------------------------------

ok i am done.......

got to lazy to write more

but enjoy ^-^