Ch. 22

Protectors

kk here's the next chapter sorry if it took long i actually got homework on the first day of skool -_- and i had to clean the fish tank it was disgusting!!! -|||-

---------------------------------------------------------

The next morning. Chunji woke up in his bed and is glad to find out that he's not wearing that dreadful outfit Shiki made him wear. He sat up and looked around his room, "Hope today everything's normal....hopefully..." he sighs and gets off his bed. He walks to the bathroom to take a shower and decides to take a long one today. He started stripping his clothes until something caught his eye. He stares wide eyes at the calendar in front of him and points to today's date, "I CANT BELIEVE I FORGOT!!!!!! DAMN I HAVE TO HURRY!!!!!!"

Chunji quicky got a shower (even though he said he's going to take a long one) got dressed and dashed to the kitchen. He already got the ingrdiants he needs to make Shiki's breakfast. It took him about 10 or so minutes to make and he made it extra special. The maid came in and Chunji was happy to see her, "Oh thank you!!! I wanted to see you right now!!!!"

The maid tilted her head, "You wanted to see me Chunji?" she can see how fidgety he is and tried to surpress a smile that was forming on her face because she knew exactly why he was like this.

"Oh yes!!! Um...you know today is 'that' day if you know what I mean and uh....I was wondering...if you....uh...you know..." Chunji was turning pink he didnt know how to say it.

The maid couldnt help but to form a smile and giggle, "Dont worry Chunji. I got everything under control... Shiki-san wont be here at all today so you can prepare the things and Shiki-san wont know a thing I promise... I had everything settle before hand."

Chunji face brighten up, "Thank you so much!!!!! You have no idea how easy you made this for me!!! I owe you one!!!" 

She smiled at how cute and adorable Chunji is, "You're welcome...now you better gat going before he wakes up."

"Yea.....thanks again bye!!!" Chunji dashes out the door but he hits his head because he ran into the wall, "o-ow...that's what I get for not looking," he walks out the door slowly rubbing his sore spot on the forehead.

The maid giggles, "That kid is just so cute!!!"

-----------------------------------------------------------

Niel was sleeping comfortably until he woke up suddenly by a loud banging on the door. He furiously got up really pissed, "Who the hell is that!?!?! I swear this better be important or I'll really.... What the h-" he opens the door abruptly and was gonna shout his lungs at that person but stops when he sees who that person is, "Chunji?"

"Niel!!!!" Chunji barged in, "come on get ready, we have to...." he stops mid-sentence when he realizes that someone else is in here as well, "Cap? What are you doing here?"

Cap sat up and rubbed his eyes, he was annoyed that he got his sleep ruined with Niel. Niel blushed and tried to think of a excuse why Cap is here, "Um...well uh...he uh...." he stood there flushed.

Cap chuckled at how Niel was trying but failing. He turned to Chunji who looked at them really confused, "We were having a sleepover."

"Oh," he turned to Niel, "you could've said that."

"Uh..yea," Niel laughed nervously, 'Thank god he's dence...' Cap laughed at that statement.

Chunji didnt get why he was laughing, but before he could continue he frowned, "Wait!!! You invited Cap to sleepover and not me!!!! Why!?!?"

"Uh....." Niel couldnt think of an answer, 'Great job Cap!!! A sleepover really!!!???' Cap gave an apologetic look.

"That's not fair!!! What did you guys do? And couldnt you have at least invited me, and why not the others huh? Hmph!!! What kind of fun could you two possibly have without the rest of us!!??" Chunji was really angry.

Cap tried not to laugh, "Trust me Chunji....there are a lot of things..." Niel glared at him.

"Like what...." Chunji asked.

"Ah..." Niel interupted, "I'm sorry Chunji... he was here because I was afraid to sleep alone because of the box thing. And he's close to us so....." 'Wow he really is dence...'

Chunji glared at them, "Sure...well since you guys are busy I'm going to Ricky's room instead." 

Cap eyes snapped up, he was fully awake now, "Wait.....Ricky's?"

"Yes.." Chunji started to walk out the door.

"Chunji," Niel whined, "I'm sorry really..I'll make i-"

"Wait you cant go!!!!!" Cap shouted cutting off Niel and making them both flinch.

"And why not," Chunji said.

Cap shook his head, "Trust me you dont want to..."

Chunji started heating from anger, "Watch me..." his stubborn side was coming out. Niel didnt know what to do and why Cap was reacting this way.

"Chunji wait tr-" but before Cap could finish Chunji already slam the door shut. Niel stood there confused and Cap sighed facepalming himself, "This is not gonna be good..."

"Cap, what's going on?"

 

Changjo and Ricky was sleeping peacefully. 'CHANGJO!!!!!'

"AH!" Changjo jumped up and fell off the bed causing Ricky to wake up.

"Hnngh...Changjo? What are you doing?" Ricky was rubbing his eyes.

Changjo grumbled, "Cap? What, I was sleeping!"

"Cap?" Ricky asked but then figured that they are probably talking in their mind.

'IDIOT GET UP!!! AND GET THE HELL OUT!!! CHUNJI IS COMING!!!'

"Chunji is coming?!?!" Changjo shouted.

"What," Ricky eyes went wide and got startled when there was a knock on the door.

"Ricky get up!!!! I need to talk to you," Chunji shouted from outside the door.

"Oh crap," Changjo whispered and ran into the closet.

Ricky quickly got a robe and put it on. He ran to banging door and opened it, "Chunji he-" Chunji got in immediately, "okay..seems like you're in your bad mood or should I say your stubborn mode. What's wrong?"

"Niel!!! He and Cap had a sleepover and didnt invite me or you!!!" Chunji pouted and stomped his feet while crossing his arms around his chest.

Ricky was confused, "Sleepover? Oh..." 'They were probably.....' "Um...Chunji....I'm pretty sure NIel wouldve invited you if.....ummm..."

Chunji got madder, "Stop making excuses!!! And why are you wearing a robe," Chunji looked at him weirdly.

"Huh? Oh...uh...." 'Damn when did it get turned to me...' "I was...going to take a...shower yea shower." Ricky smiled trying to be convincing.

"Oh...sorry, but anyway...since NIEL is busy then c-...what's that," Chunji looked at Ricky's ear.

"Wh-what's what...." Ricky was trembling.

"Oh my god!" Chunji ran towards Ricky and looked grabbed his ear gently and pulled it close to him, "I think you have bed bugs!!"

Ricky froze, "Bed bu...." his eyes widened when he realizes what Chunji was really looking at, "um...that uh...." Ricky turned red.

"Are you okay," Chunji looked closer, "what kind is it...." 'Actually....this bed bug bite looks really familiar...where have I seen it....'

Changjo couldnt hold in his laughter and burst out laughing. He didnt close the door to the closet so he fell out and fell on the floor laughing his head off. Luckily he stole clothes from Ricky's closet. Chunji gasped and Ricky mentally facepalmed, "Changjo?!?! What are you doing here?"

Ricky gulped, "Yea...y-you stalker...w-what are you d-doing in m-my closet..." Ricky looked away from them both.

Chunji gasped, "Did you guys have a sleepover too?!?!?!?"

Changjo got up and his laughter died down, "N-no..pfft...we had .." Changjo eyes widen and covered his mouth with his hands. Ricky jaw dropped and he glared at Changjo. He looked at Chunji who was extremely red.

"Y-you g-g-g-guys...." Chunji pointed at them back and forth, "You-then-that-wha-....th-then that's a h-h-hick..." Chunji's voice got squeakier and his face got redder.

Ricky tried to calm Chunji down, "Ch-Ch-Ch-Chunji...it's no-"

Chunji cut him off, "I'M SO SO SO SO SO SORRY FOR INTERUPTING," he bowed like a dozen of times while saying it, "I GOTTA GO AND I DONT NEED HELP ANYMORE BYE!!!!!!!" he quickly dashed out the door not looking back even once.

"Chunji!!" Ricky called after him, "ugh..." he glared at Changjo, "what the heck!!! Why would you say that?"

Changjo try to smile, "Sorry...it was an accident...but you gotta admit, he is a bit slow and he wouldve found out sooner or later..."

He glared harder at Changjo, "I wouldve told him though...and besides, you gotta admit...Chunji being all innocent and clueless is kinda cute.."

Changjo chuckled, "I agree.."

There was a moment of silence, "Changjo?"

"Yea..."

"How did Cap know you were here..."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Chunji was walking really fast, his face still red, 'I cant believe Ricky and Changjo are......ugh no fair...first Niel and Cap now them!!! Why am I all alone here? No fair....*sniff* whatever...I dont need them!! And I dont need their help...I'll do this on my own!! Why do I feel like I'm forgetting someone... ugh who cares.... great...just great....and i'm running out of time!!!'

------------------------------------------------------------------------

L.joe sighs, "Why am I here?"

Niel glared at him, "Because!!! We cant find Chunji!! Ugh.... Caaaaaaaap!"

Cap looks at him, "Yea sweetie..."

Niel blushes, "Dont sweetie me!!! I blame you!!!!! I mean really...sleepover!!!!!"

"Well...we were.." he tries to defend himself.

Niel keeps pacing around his room, "Ugh..."

"Wait..." Cap says, "it's more Changjo and Ricky's fault...they were the one who drove him away," he points at those two.

Ricky gasps, "No, not mines!! I blame Changjo!!! He's the one who told him we had and that's what drove Chunji off," Ricky instantly turned red after what he said.

Niel blushed too, "Y-you mean..you two are...you guys." The other three were snickering.

Changjo slipped his hand around Ricky's shoulder, "Yep...we did it, we are a couple just like you two..."

Ricky tensed, "Why are you bragging about it..."

Changjo smiled, "Why shouldnt I?" he pecked Ricky on the cheek.

L.joe rolled his eyes, "This is pointless...."

Niel glared at L.joe, "It's not!! We dont know where Chunji is?"

Cap tried to calm down Niel, "We'll find him... dont worry..."

Changjo thought for a while, "Ricky, how did you know that Chunji was in his stubborn mode, you said you only met him once before and you dont know Chunji long enough to know that.. even Niel doesnt know....."

Niel turned around, "I dont know what?"

Ricky was getting mad, "Now is not the time for you to be smart about stupid things...we have other things to worry about!!!!"

Niel gasped, "Speaking of worry...do you think Shiki-san knows where Chunji is....well he should right!!! Since they are dating.."

L.joe almost choked on nothing, "Dating?!?!"

"Oops.." Niel covered his mouth.

"Since when are they dating," L.joe asked a hint of anger in his voice.

Niel stared at him, "Hmph... why do you care?"

Ricky was also shocked, "Wiat what? That cant be right!!!"

Niel shook his head, "No it is!! I saw a bunch of hickeys marked on him." When L.joe heard that, he almost burst out laughing....almost.

"What..." Ricky was awestruct.

"Umm.." Cap cleared his throat, "uh...Niel..you sorta got that wrong..."

"No, ask Changjo! I told him too," he turned towards Changjo.

Changjo didnt know what to say, "Umm...actually I figured this out a while ago...but..um it wasnt Shiki-san....that...yea."

Niel was confused, "What, how can that be, I'm pretty sure Shiki-san and Chunji...." Niel turned red, "did it..."

Cap spoke up, "Um... that wasnt Shiki-san...."

"Then who...."

L.joe chuckled and Niel's eyes turned wide. He turned around to see a smirking L.joe, "You are pretty slow blowfish...."

Niel's face turned red with anger, "YOU TOOK CHUNJI'S ITY!!?!!?!!!" he grabbed a vase from his room and threw it at L.joe, but he easliy dodged that and it hit the wall shattering into tiny pieces, "HOW COULD YOU?!?! CHUNJI'S PURE AND INNOCENTS DOESNT DESERVE TO BE STOLEN BY YOU!!!! GOD HOW I WISH IT WAS SHIKI-SAN RIGHT NOW!!!! AND WHY DIDNT YOU TELL ME!!?!!!!" he faced Cap.

Cap glared at L.joe, "Thanks alot dude..."

L.joe smiled at him, "You're welcome dude."

Ricky stood there, "Shiki-san...could it be....Niel where's your calendar...."

Niel pointed to it, "There..."

Ricky looked at it, "AH! How could I forget...I know where he is!!"

"Where.." Niel shouts.

"The human world."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chunji walking to the food market, he's still upset about the whole thing in the morning, "Stupid.....I dont care..I'll do it myself..." more tears started to fall down the corner of his eyes, "ugh stop crying....." he wiped hid tears his away again. When he got to the food market, he grabbed a cart to put the things in. He checked his pocket to see if he has his wallet, and he did. He sighed in relief but he also felt something something else in there. He took it out and gasped. It was a bracelet made out of beads and with little charms. He remembered making tons of these when he was litlle, but how did it get in his pocket? He shoved it back in, and decided to start shopping for his things. 

He walked and got some strawberries, eggs, flour, oil, butter, etc. He was looking at vinilla extract and didnt know where he was going, so he bumped into someone, "Oof- I'im s-sorr...." he looked up and saw it was the same guy from the mall.

He looked down and smirked, "Well...this is a coincidence...."

'Act natural...' Chunji was panicking but he smiled, "S-sorry sir..umm I have t-" he turned around but the other guy grabbed his wrist.

Chunji looked back at him with big eyes and looked terrified. He stared straight back at Chunji, "Hmmm....."

"D-do I know you......" Chunji whimpered.

The other guy would have loved to see Chunji terrified, but he didnt right now. He dragged Chunji to somewhere and Chunji struggled, "Stay still...."

Chunji tensed, "Where a-are you taking m-me...." 'Act natural Chunji! Natural!'

He dragged him into the bathroom and made him sit in one of the benches. Chunji's scared stiff, and then looks around, 'This store has a bathroom?' He gasps and flinches when he feels something wet on his cheek. "You were crying werent you," he bent down and got a papertowel, rinced it and started wiping his cheeks.

Chunji blushed, "How did you...."

He stared at Chunji, "You have tear stains and your eyes are red," he wiped the other cheek.

"Oh..." Chunji got redder that remembered something, 'WHAT AM I DOING!!! THIS IS THE GUY THAT PRACTICALLY TRIED TO ME!!! I HAVE TO GET OUT SOMEHOW...' Chunji was about to get up but the other guy said something.

"So, why were you dressed as a girl the other day?"

"I have n-no I idea what you're talking about...I d-dont cross dress..." Chunji cursed himself for stuttering.

He laughed, "Trust me, I know it's you, I can tell...no matter how girly you look."

Chunji pouted, "I do not look girly," the guy raised an eyebrow, "I mean, i dont know what you're talking about..."

He sighed, "Fine, but let me tell you this....I wouldve had proof if i didnt take so long...close your eyes..."

Chunji closed his eyes and felt the wet paper towel across his eyes, 'Maybe he isnt so bad....'

"Open your eyes.."

Chunji opened them, and he looked a lot better. "Uh..um.."

The guy looked at him, "You shouldnt cry so much.."

Chunji pouted again, "I dont cry alot!!!"

He chuckled, 'Heh...he's pretty cute...' he looked at him, "You've suffered alot havent you..." he mumbled.

"Huh.." Chunji tilted his head.

"You know..." he looked in to his eyes, "You shouldnt cry so much....you really have beautiful eyes..."

Chunji blushed hard, "Uhhh...th-th-thank y-y-y-you...."

He chuckled and then smiled. When Chunji saw that smile he froze, 'That smile....I've seen it before......' The guy looked at Chunji in confusion, "What's wrong?"

Chunji leaned in, "Have we met before?"

The guy laughed, "Yea at the mall....when you were dressed as a girl 'member..."

Chunji shook his head, "No not the time when we were at the mall..."

He grinned, "You know you just told me you were the girl in the mall....Chunsu.." he grinned wider.

Chunji gasped and literally facepalmed himself. He could feel himself heating up, and his heart started beating when he called him Chunsu, "Arrgh so stupid."

"Dont worry about it, it's not like i'll tell anyone...it's safe with me I promise."

Chunji sighed in relief, "Thanks..."

"So.... why were you crying?"

Chunji tensed up and glanced at the clock that was conviniently there and gasped. He looked at the cart and realized he still isnt done shopping. He gripped the handel harder and felt tears forming in his eyes again, 'I wont make it!!!!!'

The guy looked at Chunji and sighed. He wiped the tears out of his eyes which caused him to jerk his head up. He grabbed both their cart and placed it on the floor. He then stood up and grabbed Chunji's hand, "Come on..." he started dragging Chunji out the store.

"Wh-where....." Chunji looked at him...'He seems gentle today.... maybe he isnt going to hurt me....' The guy dragged him in to a bakery which was a couple of of stores away, "Wow...how convinient.. um why am I here?"

"You are going to make whatever it is you're going to make in the kitchen, since it looks like you wont have time...."

Chunji's eyes widened, 'Wow...he's good! Like a mind reader....' "But are we allowed to..."

"Yea... the owner of this store owes me a tons of favors..." he brought him to the kitchen, "all the ingrediants is in here so dont worry...anf I'll help..."

"But..." Chunji was confused, "Why are you helping me?"

"Take this as an apology...you know from the mall... now let's get started..."

Chunji nodded, "Thanks..."

They were in the middle of making what Chunji needed. They were talking, joking, and laughing. Chunji felt relieved, it felt good to laugh again. The guy looked over at Chunji who was adding blended strawberry to the egg whites. He looked so happy. The guy turned around, 'What the hell am I doing? I finally got him and instead of taking him....I'm cooking with him? We cant afford to lose him again....' he looked at Chunji, he couldnt help but smile...but he also felt a pain expression on his face. "You really forgot didnt you?"

"Forget what," Chunji turned to him.

He froze, he hadnt realize that he had said that out loud, "The sugar..you forgot to add the sugar."

Chunji gasped, "You're right, thanks!!" he smiled then went on with his mixing. He couldnt help but too.

 

"It's done!!!!!" Chunji put his hands in the air cheering.

The guy nodded, "Yea, I placed it in a box and everything...here."

Chunji's face bightened up, "Thanks!!! And thank you so so so so so much, you saved me a lot of time and money."

He smiled, "No prob." they walked out the store.

"Well, I really had fun... and I wish there wa- oh wait!" he digged through his pocket and took out the bracelet, "um here...I know it's not much but that's all I got right now and I promise if we meet again I will make it up to you....you did more than enough!!"

He took the bracelet and looked at it. He gave out a soft laugh and Chunji blushed, "I-I know it's stupid butif you w-"

"No no..." he waved his hand, "It's cute....I like it. Thank you.."

Chunji blushed harder, "Y-you're welcome....well I have to go so bye," he turned around but turned back, "Wait! Your name! I dont know your name!"

The guy stared at him and chuckled. He ruffled Chunji's hair, "You are cute...but I think I'll keep it a secret," he leaned in and kissed Chunji's forehead, "bye Chunsu." he turned around and went back at the bakery.

Chunji rubbed his forehead and could feel himself blushing very hard, "B-bye.."

The guy looked at the bracelet and chuckled, "It's really cute.. " he squeezed it and placed it in his pocket.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The front door opened and it was shut closed. "Where have you been?"

"Hyo-jin..." he turned around to see her standing there a bit angry looking, "I got the groceries."

"But it took you that long?" she stared at him.

He sighed, "I ran into a bit of trouble."

"Oh.. but you can at least ca-....what's that," she pointed to the bracelet he's wearing.

He looked at it, "I helped someone out and that person gave it to me."

"I see...well whatever at least you-"

"Hyo-jin who is it? Is i- oh..EW...it's the erted big brother," she ran down the hall

Hyo-jin sighed, "So childish....she old enough to behave well..."

He shook his head, "I thought I told you to calm her down..."

"I tried..."

He handed her the groceries, "So, what happened?"

"Well...we still havent found him yet. We thought we located him around your area, but I guess we were wrong since you didnt find him."

He looked down, "Yea..I didnt see him.."

"I see, well I'll go make lunch..." she walked to the kitchen.

He stood there and looked at the bracelet.  He sighed and ruffled his hair, "What the hell am I doing?"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

kk i am done

i was going to stop at the part where chunji and him meet in the store

but.........

i had the urge to write all that

^_^