Ch. 35

Protectors

kk updating.... Ch. 34 was one of my lameest chapter.... lol XD

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Sharamiki, did you send the facts to the boss....?" Shiki asked as he picked up his glass form the table and took a sip out of his water.

"To A? Yes I did...." she placed some buns on the table, "would you like something to eat Shiki-san?"

"No thanks," he sat down as he took another sip of his water.

"Is Chunji awake yet," she asked not wanting to create an awkward silence.

"No, he isnt. He is still asleep...and I would like for him to be asleep for a while..." he motioned the water to swirl in a circular motion, watching its every turn.

"I see.... do you know what you are going to do, since this will be the first?"

He shook his head, "No, I am still deciding..."

She nodded, "Then I'll leave you to it." she walked to the door and turned the knob. She looked back to see him still on the couch thinkng as walked out the door slowly shutting it closed.

Shiki sighed, "Should I... or not?"

------------------------------------------------------------------------

The heat was realaxing as the surroundings were comfortable making it really cozy. The blurriness of the dark awaited him as he slowly opened his one eye then the other. Chunji slowly sat up as he hissed in pain, body terribly hurting. He rubbed his eyes trying to make his vision clear. Looking around, he found himself in Shiki's bed. The room was dark and he continued to sit there. Remembering all the things that had happened, he felt himself tear up. Shaking his head, he wiped his eyes which were threatening to water, and stood up.

Sighing, he was determined to get through the whole day without shedding a tear. Chunji walked out of the room, ignoring the excrutiating pain his body was giving him. He realized that no one was home, the living room was empty. He decided to walk outside for some fresh air. Chunji didnt feel like talking to anyone now anyway, he wanted to be alone, to think things through.

As he stepped outside, he realized that it was turning dark, 'Huh... I was sleeping that long....' but Chunji didnt care. He walked in to the woods, thinking he would relax more. Without realizing it, he walked straight to the portal. Sighing, he sat down. Staring at the portal, Chunji placed his fingertips on the ground, where the portal last was. Making small circles on the ground, he wondered if 'no name' was still alive. He let out a soft laughter for his older brother's new name, 'no name'. Chunji wondered if 'no name' was still out there walking around, trying to find a way out.

That thought made him tear up. "There you are..." Chunji flinched as the sudden voice. He turned around to find L.joe standing behind him.

"L.joe..." he looked up to see his worried face.

Sighing, L.joe sat down next to him and ruffled Chunji's hair, "Shiki-san told me you werent home...."

"How did you know I was here?" Chunji asked confused.

L.joe looked at him, another sigh escaping his lips. He brushed off Chunji's tears that slid across his cheeks surprising him, "Just a hunch... are you okay?"

He nodded, "Yea... "

"You know... he only did that so you could get out saftely..."

Chunji nodded again, "I know.... when did the war end?"

"A few hours ago...." he looked at Chunji who was staring at the ground, "what are you thinkng?"

"If 'no name' was still alive..."

"'No name'?" he looked at him with a confused expression.

Chunji gave him the same expression and gasped when he realized what he just said, "Oh.... um... he never told me his name so I gave him one..."

"And you picked 'no name'?" he raised an eyebrow.

Chunji pouted, "I-I was mad okay?"

L.joe laughed, "That's really... creative.."

Blushing Chunji got up but to only be pulled back down. He fell on L.joe's lap, "Wh-what are you doing?"

"Nothing... but lets stay like this for a while..." his arms wrapped around the other's waist and secured him.

Chunji felt his body heating up and his heartbeat increasing, "Um...."

L.joe slowly slipped his hands under Chunji's shirt which caused him to gasp, "What are you doing!?!?!"

"Does it hurt Chunji?"

"D-does what hurt?"

"The wounds..." his hands were roaming all over the others skin that was wrapped in bandages.

Chunji gulped, "N-no.... hnngh" he bit his lip hard, trying not to let anymore sound come out from his mouth.

L.joe smirked, "Someone is sensitive.." his fingers gently pressed against his buds.

Chunji mewled and arched his back alittle. He can feel L.joe's hot breathing on the back of his neck, "Why are you d-doing this..."

L.joe chuckled as he bit as he bit Chunji's ear nibbling on it, "Cuz.... didnt i tell you that I love you...."

Chunji cheeks reddened. He completely forgot about L.joe's confession, "Uh...."

"Do you love me back..."

Chunji inhaled sharply, "I-I dont kn-know...." Chunji knew the answer, he figured it out when L.joe suddenly confessed. Chunji was praying that L.joe didnt notice his rapid heartbeat.

L.joe wasnt convinced, he knew Chunji was lying. His hands slowly slid down to where the other member was, "You dont know?" (lolololol...sorry)

"D-dont..." he tried to get L.joe's hand away from there but the other only pressed on it, "ahhngh.." he quickly covered his mouth at the sudden noise.

"Are you sure you dont know..." he was now rubbing it, gently though, he didnt want to hurt Chunji.

"I-I..." he gasped when he felt something unexpected, "s-something is poking me!"

"Shh..." L.joe his sensitive spot then nibbled on it wihc earned him a long moan, "you still havent given me your answer..."

Chunji swallowed hard as he slowly nodded. L.joe chuckled, "I didnt catch that, what did you say?"

"Y-yes..." his voice was barely audible.

L.joe heard it but decided to pretend he didnt, "I'm sorry what?"

"Y-yes..." his voice got a little louder.

"Hmm?"

"Yes I-I like you...." he shouted

L.joe bit his lips trying so hard not to laugh, "Like?"

"Y-yes...." 

L.joe turned him around so now Chunji was facing him, still sitting on his lap, "You dont love me?" he said looking straight at Chunji.

HIs face turned redder. For some reason, it was very hard for him to say 'I love you' to L.joe even though he says it everytime to other. This just seemed.... more embarrassing for Chunji, "I-I.... do...."

"Then say it...."

"I...l-l-lo-...lo...lo..." Chunji became frustrated as he pouted, why couldnt he say it?

L.joe chuckled, "Only you Chunji...."

Chunji glared at him, what does he mean by that? He leaned in to peck L.joe on the lips and wrapped his arms around his neck. That surprised L.joe. Chunji inhaled, "I....l-l-l-lo-love...." Chunji felt himself heat up greatly as his heartrate increased, "...you..."

L.joe laughed at his cuteness, "You really are something...." he wrapped his arms around the others waist, hugging him very tight, "you are mine..."

"Does this mean we are lovers now?"

L.joe was surprised at his question and broke out a smile, "Yes.... how do you know what lovers are?"

"Shiki-san explained it to me..."

"Oh... well since we are lovers, you can only love me..."

Chunji quirked his eyebrow, "But... i love other people too..."

Sighing he said, "Do you know the difference between lovers love and friends love..."

"Yes.... Shiki-san explained that to me also..."

"Then I meant to love me like a lover only..."

Understanding, he nodded his head, "Okay...." he hugged him tighter.

"Unless you have some affair or something and I wont be happy if that happens..."

"I-I.... dont understand..."

L.joe chuckled and pulled out of the hug, "Nevermind.... lets go, it's pretty dark..." he kissed Chunji which startled him and stood up without giving Chunji a chance to get off. So he ended up wrapping his legs around L.joe and his arms around his neck.

"W-wait.. put me down..."

"No.."

"But-"

"Chunji please be quiet.. I really have to go to the bathroom..."

"If you have to pee, then you can do it at that tree," he pointed to the closest one.

"No, I have....nevermind..."

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Sharamiki walked in to see Shiki sitting on the couch, "Have you decided yet Shiki-san?"

Sighing he nodded, "I will have to tell the others."

"Alright, I'll inform them to come here sometime tonight..."

"Thank you..."

"Of course, after all... it is tomorrow..."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

kk i am done.....

hope you all enjoy

and comment and suscribe

thank you ^^