Ch. 5

Protectors

ok here's the fifth chapter sorry it took long, i was busy watching the olympics 

--------------------------------------------

"Nell!!! Wake up, it's time to get up!!!"

"Hnnggghh..... la-... CHUNJI!!!!!" Niel woke up instanly, his eyes shot open, to find Chunji on top of him, "How did you find my room?"

Chunji laughed, "Onii-chan told me, he said to go bother Nell because he's too busy making something."

Niel sighed, "So he's not done yet," he looked at Chunji who only stared at him in confusion, "let me take a shower first, okay?"

Chunji's face brighten up, "Can I take one with you?"

Niel stared at him, he didn't know what to say, "Umm...... I don't know if that is a good idea...."

Chunji's face dropped. Niel didn't wanna see him sad, "I won't take long, promise. In the mean time, why don't you go wake the others up."

"Okay!!" Chunji was about to walk out the door until Niel remembered something.

"Wait," he pulled Chunji back, "uhhhh, just stay here okay, because they might have company," 'plus you're gonna get scarred for life.' He didnt want to risk it, those two could be in there doing whatever and have Chunji walk in, no.... Niel just couldnt risk it.

"What are they doing in there," Chunji asked staring at Niel with his big eyes.

Niel couldn't resist the urge to just hug him until he popped, but decided not to. He sighed, "Chunji, you are just to cute and innocent, so believe me when I say that you don't want to go in there."

"O-okay," Chunji had no idea what he was talking about, but how could he, Chunji is just a kid.

 

After Niel got out of the shower, he saw Chunji sleeping in his bed. "Did I take that long? Well at least everyone has a bathroom in their room, if there was a place that everyone had to share one," he shuddered at the thought of bringing Chunji to one of those, "I'll just be thankful to Shiki-san." He looked at Chunji who was curled up into a ball, sleeping. He looked like an angel, 'God, he's just sooo cute. I should just let him sleep.' 

Niel walked over to the mirror, combing his hair. He was thinking about yesterday, of how he cried. 'Is Chunji's past that horrible that Shiki-san has to keep it from us?' He stopped combing his hair when he heard Chunji waking up and turned. "Hngh.... Nell, you're done taking a shower?" he was rubbing his eyes. 

"Yea.... sorry did I wake you?" Chunji shook his head and yawned. "God how I wish you were a kid always, you're just so damn cute. Alright Chunji, let's go," he took his hand and started to go out the door. Outside L.joe and Cap were waiting for him, they were surprised that Chunji was with him. Chunji let go of Niel's hand and grabbed Niel's pants hiding behind his left leg. "What's wrong Chunji? It's okay they are nice." Chunji looked at both of them. Cap laughed, "Do you still remember us Chunji?" He nodded his head, "Cap and L.joe," he looked over at L.joe who stared at him.

Niel grabbed his hand again, "Come on, we're heading to breakfast, i'll get you something to eat."

"But I already ate," he looked up at Niel.

"Then, you're eating again, besides you are way too skinny."

They got their food and sat down at their table. Niel got Chunji a box of apple juice since he didn't want to eat anything. This time L.joe decided to start a conversation, "So I'm guessing he didn't finish the cure."

Niel shook his head, "No, but I don't care. This kid is just too cute," he ruffled Chunji's hair who sat beside Niel drinking his juice, having no clue what they were talking about whatsoever.

Cap smiled, "Looks like he is back to normal, good job Niel." 

Chunji noticed how at how Cap smiled at Niel, he tugged on his shirt, "What's wrong Chunji?" He signaled him to move closer, "Hmm?"

He whispered in his ear, "Cap likes you."

Niel choked on his food, "W-what!!??" Chunji smiled and nodded.

L.joe snickered, obviously hearing what Chunji told him. Niel turned red, "Just drink your juice."

Cap turned to face L.joe, "What did he say?"

He didnt say anything, instead he just shook his head, "Nothing, it's nothing." Cap turned to Niel who just had his head down, not wanting to look up at those two. 

Chunji turned around to see the other people eating, "Who are these people?"

"Uhhhhhh......." Niel didn't know what to say, "these are..... helpers of Shiki-san."

"Wow, Onii-chan has a lot of helpers," he shook the box of juice which was empty, "can I go throw this out?" Niel nodded his head and Chunji went to the trashcan.

Niel watched him walk then turned his head, "What do you guys think Shiki-san is hiding from us?"

"I don't know, I'm guessing it's really bad," Cap said.

"We'll find out eventually," L.joe sounded so sure.

Niel had his doubt, "How do you know, I mean this is Shiki-san we're talking about."

"Umm guys," Cap interrupted them pointing at Chunji. They turned to look at him and saw that he was struggling throwing out his juice. Chunji was too short and couldn't reach the top, no matter how high he jumped.

"Pfft.... can this kid get any cuter," Niel was trying hard not to laugh.

Cap got up with his finished tray, and took their's too, "I'll go help him." He walked over to Chunji and threw out his own trash, "Here, let me help you," he picked up Chunji and he threw his trash away.

He turned to face him, "Thank you Cap," and he hugged his neck.

Cap chuckled, "Your welcome Chunji," he was walking back to his table with Chunji still in his arms until a group of girls came up to him.

"OMG!!!! He's sooo cute!!! What's your name little fella?"

Chunji smiled and the girls squealed, "My name is Chun-"

"Ah...his name is....Chun.....su... y-yea... Chunsu," Cap mentally facepalmed himself for giving him such a girly name but he couldn't risk telling them his real name. Chunji looked at him and Cap read his mind, 'But that's a girly name.' Cap gave him an apologetic look but was glad that he didn't question him why he had to hide his true name.

"Chunsu? That's sooo cute, it so suits him, since he's so adorable and girly looking."

"How old are you?" another girl asked.

"I'm 5!!!!" Chunji held out his hand showing them five fingers.

"Awww," they cooed, "I thought you'd be at least 4 or 3."

Chunji pouted, "No, I'm 5!!!"

The girls laughed at how adorable he looks, "Is he your brother?' one of them asked.

"Okay ladies, I have to go so can we do this another time?" Cap tried to end this quick and looked over at the other two who just stared at him laughing.

"Alright, we'll see you again soon, bye Chunsu," they all waved goodbye.

Chunji waved back, "Bye-bye."

"Awwwww," they all said while giggling and squealing as they left.

Cap returned to his table and glared at them both, who were trying to hide their laughter. "So," L.joe started, "how did that go?"

Cap sighed, "You guys are horrible, leaving me there like that. Honestly, Chunsu is way too cute for the world to see," Niel and L.joe both raised their eyebrows and Cap widen his eyes when he realized his mistake, "I-I mean Chunji."

L.Joe was trying to stay calm and not die from laughter, "Is that what you told them his name was?"

Niel in the other hand is already dying from laughter, "Chunsu? That is so cute, it so suits Chunji!!!!!"

"Yahhhhhhh!!! Nell, don't laugh," Chunji's face started to redden, and was trying to hide it with his hands. But they both already noticed and started to laugh harder including L.joe.

"That is even more cute," Niel tried to stop laughing but it wouldnt work.

'Caaap, tell them to stop laughing," Chunji looked at him with his face all red, but Cap was trying to keep himself from laughing also. Chunji noticed, and hid his face in Cap's neck, "Uhhnghh..... it's not funny."

"Guys," Cap tried to calm them down, "what was I suppose to do, tell them his real name. Now stop laughing, you're making him upset."

Niel caught his breathe and stopped laughing, "Sorry, and I'm sorry to you Chunji for laughing."

"Well," L.joe stood up, "Let's go before we all start laughing again." They nodded in agreement and headed out the door.

------------------------------------------------------------------

They went to a training ground, with different types of weaponry to fight with. They were the only ones there. Niel and L.joe picked their weapon, while Cap put Chunji down on a bench besides the weapons. Cap also picked a weapon, "Chunji, you stay here okay?" Chunji nodded, and when Cap walked away, he stood up standing on top of the bench and looked up at all the weapons.

"Wow, I want to fight to," he looked at them training with training dummies then looked back at the weapons. He was gonna sit back down until a group of guys came trying to get their weapons.

"What's this pipsqueak doing standing there in my way? Move!" the other guys just snickered.

Chunji stood there frozen and scared to death, he didn't know what to do, "S-s-s-or-"

"I said to move didn't I," Chunji flinched, and was beginning to move until that guy lost his patients and pushed him. He fell towards the wall that held all the weapons and bumped into them causing all of them to fall, on him.

The other three turned around to see what the noise was. Niel eyes widen in horror, "CHUNJI!!!!!!" They all ran towards him, Niel bent down, "Oh god, he's buried in the weapons," he tried to get all of them off of Chunji quickly but carefully.

Cap turned to the guys, "What the hell is wrong with you people?" he was about to hit the guy who pushed him but L.joe beat him to it.

He punched the guy in the face, "Who the hell pushes little kids," they guy fell to the floor bleeding. L.joe was furious, he was about to beat the crap out of that guy but Cap stopped him, letting them get away, "what was that for?"

"We need to get Chunji out of there." Cap was right, but L.joe couldn't stand letting them get away with this, "We'll get them back later."

Niel was panicking, he took enough off and saw Chunji's face, he was crying, "N-Nell, it hurts."

"I-I-I know, I'm doing this as fast as I can," the other two started to help to.

"What *sniff* did I do wrong now?" Chunji continued to cry.

"Nothing Chunji, you did nothing wrong those guys are just jerks. Wait, did you say now?" 

Cap took the last weapon off of him and their eyes went wide, there was one weapon left and it was stabbed into Chunji's stomach.

"Oh my god, we -we need to get him into the infirmary," Niel carefully picked up Chunji.

"It hurts Nell, it hurts," Chunji slowly started to close his eyes.

"I know it hurts, Chunji, please stay with me Chunji!!" they started to run towards the infirmary hoping that they are not to late.

---------------------------------------------------------------

The nurse came out of the room and they all stood up, "He will be fine, but he has lost a lot of blood so he would need his rest," they all sighed in relief, "what is his name again?"

Niel was about to answer until they heard another voice, "His name is Chunsu," they all rurned around to see Shiki walking in.

"Oh ok, thank you Shiki-san," she bowed then left the room.

"Sh-Shiki-san, w-w-we-we were training and then-and then th-they w-"

"It's okay Niel, I know what happened and don't worry, they got punished for it," Shiki calmed Niel down. 

They were all quiet again until Niel spoke, "Shiki-san, Chunji said 'what did I do wrong now' what did he mean by that?"

Shiki didn't answer instead he said, "I will like to talk with all of you." and they all followed him.

 

Shiki brought them into his living room again, there were glasses of water and cookies placed on the table, "Sit, and help yourself to some if you'd like."

They all sat down, they weren't hungry or anything, they just stared at Shiki to keep going. "Alright then, I'll get to the point. Cap and L.joe, your clan will be attacking us soon, so I would like for you to help me what your clan will be strategizing and what attacks they will most likely will be using."

L.joe and Cap exchanged looks and nodded in agreement. "Well, so it's true that two clan 13 members rebelled," a guy came in walking, he was tall, dark haired, and skinny but muscular.

Shiki sighed, "What are you doing here? What is he doing here," he turned to look at the maid behind him.

"I'm sorry sir, he just barged in," she bowed her head then left.

"Don't be rude Shiki, I mean I havent seen you in ages, my name is Ryu, you guys are?"

"Why did you come here Ryu, you have no buisiness here," Shiki stared at him.

Ryu sighed, "Still blunt I see, what, I cant visit my best friend. The last time I spoke to you was on the phone a few nights ago," he sat down and grabbed a cookie. The other three didn't want to say anything, they can feel the dark aura coming out of Shiki. "So, where's the kid, I heard he turned into a little kid."

Shiki glared at him, "For the last time, his name is Chunji. Now get out!"

"Hmmm, I still don't see why you kept him, I'm just trying to know the real truth. I mean really, a n-"

"Get out!" Shiki's eyes turned red and his voice got a little different, he was furious.

Ryu saw that he was beginning to lose his temper and stood up, "Hmph, fine. I'm guessing they don't know. Whatever, the only person who can bring out your emtions especially your anger is that kid." He was gonna walk out until a maid came into a room, holding Chunji in her arms. He was bandaged up and looked very tired. The maid walked towards Shiki, and when Chunji saw him, he brought out his arms signaling that he wanted to be carried by him.

"Onii-chan," Shiki took him into his arms and Chunji put his arms around his neck and his head over his shoulder.

Ryu looked at Chunji and just shook his head, "This kid really isn't worth it at all," and with that he went out shutting the door closed. Shiki's eyes were still red and the other were scared they didnt dare speak at all whatsoever.The maid handed him a glass of pruple liquid which was the antitode.

"Chunji, drink this and I'll put you to bed," he took the glass and drank it.

"Was that the antitode," Cap asked.

Shiki nodded his head, "Yes, it will take a few minutes to work." he put the glass down, "You stay there I'll be back." Shiki left the room to put Chunji to bed.

"Onii-chan, am I bad kid, is that why people keep hurting me," he sounded very tired.

"No, you are not I promise," he tucked him in and kissed his forehead, "you'll sleep in my bed tonight." Chunji nodded his head and fell fast asleep. He went back to the others, "okay, we don't have much time left, we have to hurry and think of a plan to counterattack them."

----------------------------------------------------------

okay here's the next chapter hope you all like it!!!!!!!

oh and i got shiki's name from vampire knight just saying

vampire knight is a anime, watch it, it's not bad

~_~