Ch. 37

Protectors

NOOOOO!!!!! LAST CHAPTER... TT_TT I AM SOOO SAD... I AM GONNA MISS WRITING THIS FANFIC!!! BUT I HAVE OTHER IDEAS FOR MY OTHER FANFICS!!! SO I HOPE YOU ENJOY... SO SAD TT-TT

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

"I wonder who it could be," Ricky whispered.

A smiled, "This visitor is here to see Chunji..."

Chunji was shocked, "Me? Why me, who is here to see me?" Shiki didnt like the sound of this, why would there be a visitor for Chunji?

A chuckled, "Count this as a present from me Chunji... happy birthday!"

Everyone was confused, he didnt know what A was talking about. "You can come in now," A shouted.

The door opened and there stood a person who everyone thought they'd never see again. Everyone was shocked, way too speechless. He laughed at everyone's expression, "It's nice to see you all again... and happy birthday Chunji!" he gave a heart warming smile towards him.

Chunji stood there staring at him wide eyes, tears falling down his eyes, "I-I thought.... you were...dead..."

He smiled, "Apparantly... lets just say... something magical happened..."

Chunji immediately ran towards him, hugging him as he cried in his chest, "I thought you were dead!!! I-I hate you... why would you lie to me.. why? You actually made me believe you were dead.. *sniff* I hate you..."

He chuckled as he hugged Chunji very tightly, "Well this is a nice way to greet your big brother, and technically I did come back..."

"B-But you werent planning on coming back... dont lie to me!" Chunji cried harder.

"I'm sorry Chunji, really I am..." he kissed Chunji's head, "now no more crying, this is your day Chunji... I dont want you to feel anymore pain or suffering.. I want you to enjoy this special day..." he pulled away from the hug and wiped away Chunji's tears carressing his cheeks, "please stop crying, i am here now arent I... be happy, happy birthday Chunji..."

Chunji sniffed, "Y-your name.. tell me your name..."

He softly laughed as he ruffled Chunji's hair, "So cute.... Jinsung, my name is Jinsung.."

"He came into my office and told me who he was and that he wanted to see you Chunji... of course I couldnt believe him right away, but he gave me some hard evidence..." A replied.

Chunji instantly hugged A, "Thank you sooooo much, thank you... you have no idea what this means to me! This is the best present, thank you soo much, I love you!"

A's eyes widened, he laughed nervously, "So do I Chunji... um.. I-I should get going..." he felt umcomfrotable as felt glares burning on his back by some certain people.

"No," Chunji refused, "you have to stay, you cant leave.." Chunji pulled away and looked at him, "you have to stay..."

"Um..." he was going to refuse since he still felt his back being burnt alive by the glares he's recieving from these 'certain people' but the look on Chunji's eyes... he just couldnt refuse, "a-alright... just for a while then.."

Chunji's face brightened up, "Good.. " he turned back to his brother and grabbed his hand, "I want to show you my room and my fishies, Jinsung.." he started dragging him away.

He laughed, "Alright.. I promise to bring the birthday boy back," he looked at L.joe and smirked, "and I'll TRY not to do anything..."

L.joe's left eye twiched and Changjo started laughing like crazy, Cap chuckled. L.joe breathed in and out, "Calm down L.joe... no need to get jealous of Chunji's brother.... it's his brother who he hasnt seen in a long time... " he mumbled.

Unfortunately Changjo heard and started cracking up harder, "L.joe.... I cant believe you are jealous of Jinsung... who knows, he just might take Chunji away and le-OW!!! What the helll man!!!!!" he rubbed his arm from the punch he recieved.

"Changjo I swear to god, shut the hell up... of you dont want to know what's gonna happen to your Ricky....." L.joe glared.

"Wh-what!?!?! Do not involve me!!!" Ricky shouted.

Changjo gasped, "No one is going to hurt my Ricky," Changjo yelled at L.joe as hugged his lover securing him away from L.joe.

Ricky groaned, "Do not involve me...."

A laughed, "You people are funny..."

Sharamiki sighed, "Yes... they are always like this," Shiki nodded in agreement.

Cap looked at Niel who was looked confused, "Niel you Okay?"

Niel's eyes widened when he realized something, "NOW I REMEMBER!!! HE WAS THE GUY WHO ALMOST CHUNJI!!!!!" Niel shouted.

"Oh yea!!!!!" Changjo agreed.

"I'm sure it was just a misunderstanding," Cap said and the four just looked at him in disbelief.

Jinsung came laughing, "It was a misunderstanding... I just knew that 'girl' was actually a guy..."

"But you-you... the way you did that didnt look very..... nonraping.. is that a word," Niel burrowed his eyebrows then continued to glare at him.

He shrugged his shoulders, "It's fun teasing him..." everyone looked at him shocked.

Shiki interrupted before an arguement had occured, "The note... thank you!"

He smiled, "No problem..."

"Note? What Note," L.joe asked.

"Was there even a note," Cap said.

Shiki nodded, "Yes, the one that Sharamiki handed to me."

"Oh," Ricky facepalmed himself, "duh! Of course, the one that said 'home', so it was you! Thanks, you have no idea how that helped us alot..." everyone then realized what they were talking about.

"Yes," Shiki agreed, "that did help us alot... I'm glad, after all... Chunji does deserve one family member that loves him..."

Jinsung nodded, "Yes, thank you Shiki fo-"

"Shiki-san, call me Shiki-san.."

"Oh.. er.. Shiki-san.. sorry, as I was saying... thank you for always looking after Chunji.. he really needed someone like you in his life, thank you."

"Speaking about Chunji, where is the birthday boy," Changjo asked.

"Yea where is he," Niel agreed.

Chunji then came dashing through the door, "Sorry, had to take care of something..."

Niel hugged him very tight, "No work for you today, so birthday boy... what do you want to do first!"

"I-I'm not sure.. this is my first so I dont know what to do..."

"Hmmm..." Ricky thought, "how about we play a game!"

"NO!!" Niel and Changjo both shouted making Ricky flinch.

"Dont worry, the game will be safe and normal.." Ricky reassured them and they sighed in relief. Ricky smirked, "So Chunji, pick a person and you'll play seven minutes in heaven with them!!!"

"RICKY!!!!!" Niel and Changjo shouted again making Ricky laugh this time.

"Wait, you know what that is," Changjo asked Niel.

He shook his head, "No, but coming from Ricky... even though he looked innocent he is not, so of course it's not going to be good...."

"I was just kidding damn.." Ricky said catching his breathe.

"I'm guessing they are always like this..." A said. Sharamiki nodded.

Shiki sighed, "Unfortunately yes..."

"Hey Jinsung..." Chunji called.

"Hmm?"

"How is this funny... a guy sticks it in another guy ang he screams in pain saying it hurts and it's too big...."

He just stares at his younger brother with wide eyes as L.joe and Changjo imeediately started laughing, as Cap tries to hold in his laughter. Jinsung couldnt help but laugh to at Chunji's innocence, "Oh wow..." he laughs harder.

Chunji pouts, "I dont get it.. everyone is laughing but I dont understand."

"Aish... they,,, it's not that.. it's the fact that you are cluless and the way you said it that's making them laugh," Niel mumbles his hand over his face.

"Wh-where did you hear that..." Jinsung asks.

"It was in a movie that L.joe and I watched..."

"And what were they doing..."

"One guy sticks a needle in the other but the needle was apparently huge.. or something...."

"Oh... i see..." he sighs, "please dont corrupt my brother L.joe.

"i wasnt trying to..." he snickers.

Chunji huffs, "I still dont get it..."

Jinsung hugs his brother, "How cute... it's okay, just stay innocent..."

Chunji pouts, "Hey, you are taller than me!"

Jinsung chuckles as he hugs him tighter, "It's okay, at least you are taller than your lover... right L.joe!" he smirks.

"HEY!!! It is not my fault, that I am short... and let go of Chunji..." L.joe glares.

Everyone laughs at Jinsung statement. Chunji felt his cheeks go red, "W-well... Ricky is also sh-short.." trying to defend his lover.

"Hey!" Ricky shouts, "I am still growing.."

Changjo chuckles, "Of course you are," his statement was sarcastic and earned a glare from Ricky but Changjo just pecked his lips, "I still love you very much...."

"A-and.... there's Niel too..." Chunji says.

"WHAT!?!?!" Niel yells making everyone plug their ears, "I am much taller than you Chunji! Dont you dare say I am shorter than you!!!"

"Damn blowfish," L.joe says trying to see if his ears still work.

"NIEL,  MY NAME IS NIEL!!!!" he shouts again. 

Cap sighs, "Good old times..."

L.joe smirks, "You almost scream as loud as Chunji in bed... well, almost..."

"L-L.JOEEEEE!!!" Chunji shouts as he pulls away from the hug to stare at L.joe, his face comepletely flushed.

Jinsung laughs, "So I hear you're loud in bed Chunji..."

L.joe nods while laughing, "You should hear moans-"

"L.JOE!!!" Chunji screams again."

Jinsung ruffles Chunji's hair and smirks, "Well maybe I should join you guys one day... just to see how loud you can get Chunji.."

L.joe smirks, "You know that's not a bad idea, I'll consider it..."

"C-consider what... what are you guys talking about, join what..." Chunji asks as he looks at those two.

"NO," Niel pulls Chunji away face all red, "I will never let him into that situation..."

"Aww.. it's okay Niel, they'll probably let you guys join too, " Changjo snickers so does Ricky.

"CHANGJO!!!!" Niel's face was deeply red.

"J-join what?!?!" Chunji asked in frustration, "I-I wanna join..."

"Dont worry Chunji... you are their main dish anyway..." Ricky says laughing.

"What main dish," Chunji pouts.

L.joe thinks out loud, "Yea you guys could join as well," he bursts out laughing.

Cap sighs, "Aish... stop bullying Chunji guys... it's his birthday, do it tomorrow-OW!"

Niel slaps Cap's arm, "CAP!!! Dont say that!!!"

"What are you guys talking about!!!" Chunji screams.

As they continued fighting the other three just watched them. "Um... shouldnt we stop them," A said, his face slightly pink.

Shiki sighs, "Alright everyone, settle down... we are going to have dinner..." 

"Yes food!!" Ricky shouts.

As they ate dinner, Shiki made all of Chunji's favorites. They talked, joked, made of each other... the usaual. "Can I have my cake now?" Chunji asks excitedly.

Shiki chuckles which surprised everyone, "Yes..." he brought out the cake and placed it on the table in front of Chunji. It was Chunji's favorite, strawberry cake with actual strawberries on top.

"You and strawberries," L.joe shook his head, "you had one for breakfast and lunch..."

"He did," Niel asked.

"Doesnt matter... its his birthday," Ricky said.

Shiki placed the candles on the cake and lit it up, "Make a wish Chunji...."

Chunji had no probelm with that, he knew what it was. He smiled and closed his eyes as he blew out the candles, "What did you wish for?" Changjo asked.

Chunji shook his head and placed his index finger on his lips, "It's a secret...."

Shiki cut out a piece of cake, "Happy birthday Chunji...."

Chunji hugged Shiki, "Thank you Shiki-san!!! You are the best..."

Shiki laughed and cut out a piece for everyone. "This is the best cake, you always make it the best," Chunji said as he took another bite.

Everyone agreed. Shiki handed a piece to Sharamiki, "Thank you Shiki-san..."

"My pleasure," he pecked her lips. Everyone eyes turned wide.

"Well I'll be..." A said amazed.

"I knew it," Chunji mumbled to himself which caused everyone to laugh.

Cap shook his head and turned to Niel "Sleep in my room tonight."

"Hmmm..." Niel thought, "maybe.." he smirked and pecked his lips, "...or maybe not..."

"Hey Ricky, you are coming to my room tonight right," Changjo asked his lover as he took another bite of the cake.

Ricky laughed and kissed his silly lover, "That's a secret..."

Chunji took a piece of cake, "L.joe go 'ahh'..."

"What are you doing?"

"Lovers feed each other..."

L.joe chuckled and took the bite, "Thanks..."

"Now me... feed me, ahhhhhhh...." Chunji opened his mouth.

L.joe laughed at his cute lover and took a piece of his cake and instead of feeding it to Chunji he ate it himslef. "Hey..." Chunji pouted.

L.joe chuckled and attached his lips to Chunji and stuck his tongue in his mouth 'feeding' Chunji the cake. He pulled away, "There.. i fed you.."

Chunji was blushing madly, "N-not like that..." making L.joe chuckle.

A sighed, "Wow, everyone's a couple..." his eyes landed on Jinsung, "so... your Chunji's brother...."

He glared at him, "Dont you dare even think about it!!"

"S-sorry..."

"Hey guys!! Lets take a picture!!" Chunji said, and everyone got up and huddled in a group.

Shiki set up the camera, "Okay, the timer is set, everyone eyes on the camera.."

Chunji laughed, "I love you guys," he pecked L.joe lips, "especially you L.joe.."

And that day, Chunji knew it was perfect... and he had the most fun birthday ever!

-------------------------------------------------------------

NOOOOOOOO IT'S ALL FINISHED!!!!! I WILL MISS THIS SOOOOOO MUCH...

but everything has to come to an end... sadly TT-TT

but I hope you enjoyed my first ever fanfic

and plzzz check out my new one http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/292994/why-is-it-always-teentop-luhan-sehun-nieljoe-changji-hunhan-caprick

it is called Why is it always....

AND I LOVE YOU ALL MY READERS, SUSCRIBERS, AND COMMENTERS!!! I HOPE YOU ENJOYED MY STORY!!!! ^-^