Ch. 30

Protectors

okayyyyyyyy i am updating today since i have barely any hw....:)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

"SHIKI-SAN!!! We are here!!!!!" Ricky and the others ran into the living room, "What happened?"

Shiki had this dark aura surrounding him, "Was Chunji with you, do you have any idea where he is?"

They all shook their heads, "Why, where is he," Niel asked.

Shiki swallowed hard. His hand went through his hair. This time Shiki lost it, he swung his hand backwards and he punched through the walls. Everyone flinched, they have never seem him this angry before. "Wh-what happened," Changjo was ready for defence just in case Shiki decided to explode on him with that question.

"Wait, dont tell me..." Ricky eyes widened in horror, "please tell me what i am thinking is wrong, please tell me that's not the reason!!!!" Shiki didnt reply and Ricky kicked the table at the answer he had recieved.

L.joe glared at both of them, "Seriously what the hell is going on?!?! You guys are keeping too many secrets from us!!!"

Cap faced Shiki, "Please tell us what's going on, we really can help.." Shiki glared at Cap.

"Shiki-san...." Ricky turned to him, "please lets just tell them, we really need their help...Chunji needs their help..."

Shiki sighed. He wanted to avoid this day since the first time he found Chunji, he thought he could keep this hidden forever, that he could protect Chunji forever, but guess not. He gritted his teeth, "Fine...."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chunji opened his eyes and found himself in a dungeon like room. There were many torture weapons and the place seemed old, really burned. "Wh-ere am I..." he tried to get up but realized his hands and legs were chained to the wall. He tried to open it but couldnt and realized his powers didnt work here, "What the...."

"Finally you are awake!!!"

Chunji gasped and turned around. His eyes widened when he realized it was the boy that had jumped on him when he was a female. "Wh-who are you...."

The boy's eyes were full of hatred, "Hmph...guess he was right you dont remember anything...well whatever, I never liked you anyway..."

"Wh-what... do I kn-" before he finished talking the other guy pushed him to the walls with extreme strenth and fell to the ground clutching his right shoulder.

"I'm guessing you dont remember this place either..." he looked down at Chunji eyes full of disgust.

Chunji looked up at him tears threatened to fall, "Pl-please let me go....."

He got irritated by looking at his face. He placed his foot at Chunji's injured shoulder and pressed it against the wall. Chunji screamed in pain. "I cant believe you actually have the guts to forget. I cant believe you forgot everything, even us..."

Chunji sobbed deeper, "I-I-I am so sorry, pl-pl-please let go...." his breathe were uneven.

"Well I could care less actually... you really dont know who we are do you..." Chunji shook his head, "well then... long time no see big bro..."

Chunji's eyes widened and looked up, "Br-brother....?" he pressed his foot harder, "AHH!!! Stop please!!!" he clutched the other's ankle trying to pry his foot off which he had no luck in since he didnt have any strenth at the moment.

He smirked, he liked the reaction he was getting. Then he frowned, "I am so mad big brother gets to do it!!! Damn, lucky ... well at least we get our share in torturing before he kills you..." he let his foot go.

Chunji froze, "K-kill...."

"Heh," he grabbed a weapon from the dungeon, "This will be fun.." Chunji got pale as he saw the younger walking closer to him.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Oh my god...." Niel placed his hand over his mouth, "Th-that's horrible...."

"H-he ate his mother...th-that's perfectly n-normal..." Changjo looked like he was going to be sick.

Shiki glared at Ricky, "You didnt have to tell them the whole story..."

"Well they wouldnt understand if I hadnt told them...." 

"You could have just left the part of how I found him out..."

"Wait so who has him now," Cap asked.

Shiki sighed, "His siblings."

"He has siblings," Niel shouted.

"Yea," Ricky nodded, "A younger brother and sister and a older borther and sister. They weren't quite fond of him either. They would do anything just to get him in trouble or hurt him. They basically followed their mother's footsteps. They hated him, and I despised them with all my heart, I couldnt stand them at all."

"Even his siblings hated him... he must have felt lonely.." Changjo looked down at the floor.

Ricky quriked his eyebrows, "No wait, not all of them hurt him.The oldest, he never laid a finger on him, but he still hated Chunji. I hated him too but if i had to pick one that I least want to kill, it would be him. I mean, they never really spoke, if Chunji ran into him or bump into him, he would just glare at Chunji usually saying, 'Watch it' or 'Move' things like that. Nothing physical. The parents loved him alot, he was strong and smart so they already knew he would be an great heir. Then there was the second oldest, the sister. She was really smart, and the parents loved her for that. Especially the father, he loved how her brain works, and wouldve made her the head of their army team or whatever. Then there was the younger brother, he was a bit troublesome but was smart also. He made everything more fun or lightened the mood, he would make everyone laugh even his parents. Last but not least, the youngest. She was the cutsy adorable one. The parents abosolutley adored her, she had everything she wanted. A spoil brat if you ask me... I hated how she would blame Chunji for the things he didnt do...."

"H-how about his father..." Niel asked.

Ricky sighed, "You mean that bastard, he acted like Chunji didnt even exist. He wouldnt even glance at him, sometimes I do wonder if he is blind or something. But most of the time he would ignore him leaving Chunji with the..." Ricky tried not to curse, "evil abusive...thing..."

L.joe stayed quiet, he didnt want to let his anger out. Hearing all this, he didnt like it one bit. He wanted to rip the heads off of them. And he will. "Wait!!" Changjo shouted, "and dont you dare change the subject, but how do you know all this Ricky, who are you?"

Ricky glanced at Shiki and Shiki sighed, "Ricky is the last whisperer.." everyone eyes went wide and looked at him. 

Niel looked back and forth at them, "What's a whisperer?"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chuni sat there leaned against the wall, blood dripping down his neck, legs, and arms. Tears still sliding down his cheek, but he didnt dare move or speak. The pain was too painful. The younger sighed, "No matter how many times I hurt you and hear you scream, I am still angry and still want to kill you very much for all the pain you have caused us." Chunji's lips trembled, he didnt look up. He had absolutely no idea what he was talking about.

"Chin-Hwa, go eat!!!"

He sighed, "Shut up Hyori, I'm going damn!" he walked out. 

Moments later someone else came. The person bend down to see his face, "Hello big brother."

Chunji's eyes widened. He recognized that voice. He looked up, "H-Hyori...." he remembers meeting her at the park.

She smiled, "So glad you remember me. I heard that you forgot about us and everything else..." 

Chunji gulped, "S-sor-"

"Sorry wont cut it," she frowned, "you know, I really hate you more now than before..."

Chunji bit his lips, trying not to cry, but they still fell, "What d-did I even do..."

Anger filled Hyori eyes, "How could you not remember what you did... how you ruined all of our lives..."

Chunji didnt understand any of this, he just wanted to go home to everyone, "I-I re-" he felt a sharp stinging sensation as she slapped him hard on the face. He slowly brought his hand up to touch his cheek. It indeed burned he looked at her and his eyes widened.

Tears had rolled down her cheek as she continued to grow red, "How could you not remember! How could you forget what you did?!?!" she continued to sob trying to wipe the tears away. Chunji couldnt help but feel sad, he felt extrememly guilty. He reached his hand out and as soon as he touched her she slapped his hand away. "Dont touch me," she grabbed his neck gripping it really tight.

Chunji gasped and tried to get her hand away but she was really strong. "Ple-...sto..*gasps*.." she gripped tighter.

"i hate you with all my guts....how could you not remember!!" tears continued to roll down her cheek, "you- YOU KILLED THEM!!!!" she sobbed louder as her grip became tighter, "you killed mommy and daddy....you killed them all...you killed all of our kinds..all..all of them..I really really hate you so much..no wonder mommy hated you.."

New tears began to fall down his cheek, memories flashed through his mind. He saw how he was abused by his mom, how many times she tried to kill him, what they did to him. he saw the scars he got, he saw what happened that day. In the throne room, he was attacked by her, then he saw blood everywhere, the father's body shred to pieces, the dream he had was him. Then he saw him eating...her.

The things he saw hurt him deeply, he couldnt breathe, his head lightheaded. Then the air started coming back to him as he was gasping for air. Hyori let go, "I cant kill you, it's big brothers job...I really cant stand to look at you..I hope he comes home soon..goodbye Chunji...." she walked out.

Chunji hugged his knees sobbing quietly, what he saw scared him, "Please...let it not be true...." he started to cry harder, "please come save me.."

-------------------------------------------------------------

"You were in his h-head," Changjo asked.

"Yea, that's how I knew..."

"I thought you guys were evil or fake," Cap looked at him.

"I already told you the story twice, belive it or not we are real. And not all of us wee evil."

Niel got up, "Well I sill cant believe they would treat him like that!!!"

Ricky gave a bitter smile, "That's how they were. The negetive 0 clan is really....if anyone of them betrays their clan doesnt matter if family or not or how old you are, they all will turn against that person and mostly likely eat them. So that's why it's easy for family to turn against one another. They were really strict. Now they are all gone."

L.joe couldnt handle this anymore, "WHAT THE HELL!!! ARE YOU GUYS REALLY GONNA SIT HERE AND TALK OR GO FIND HIM!!!!???"

"L.joe is right, what the heck are we doing," Niel turned to face Shiki, "Shiki-san where should we start to look, the human world? Other clan members.."

"Shiki-san, I am sorry to interrupt, but clan 13 is starting an invasion with us," the maid walked in.

"WHAT!?!?!" Changjo shouted, "Aaaaahhhhrrrghh... why!?!?"

Cap made a face, "Damn bad timing!!! How come we didnt even get a warning.."

"It was a surprise attack, what do you want to do Shiki-san..." she turned to him.

"Sharamiki, I will let you handle this whole situation, you give out the orders. I trust you.."

She nodded, "oh and this envelope appeared in front of your door." she gave it to him then left.

"Did he just call her..." Changjo decided that now was not the time.

He opened it and his eyes widened. "What is it," Ricky asked. Shiki gave it to him and he made a confused face, "What?"

"What does it say," Cap asked as they all came closer to see. He showed it to them and it only said one word. Ricky eyes widened when he realized what it meant.

He turned towards Shiki, "This..."

Shiki nodded, "Yes lets go..." they ran out the door following Shiki and Ricky threw the note on the ground, the note that said, 'Home'.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Mom mom mom look!!!!" Chunji showed her the sleeping bunny in his hands, "It's sooooo cute!!!!!"

She laughed and ruffled his hair, "Yes it is very cute!!! Just like you Chunji...."

His eyes widened and looked up at her, "Really.."

"Yes..." she bent down and kissed his forehead then pulled him into an embrace.

Chunji giggled and wouldve hugged her back but he was holding the bunny, "I love you mom.."

She laughed, "I love you too my little bunny."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(A different memory)

"Mom, I have to show you something.." he saw her fixing a vase full of flowers, "Mom," he tugged her dress but she slapped his hand away.

"Dont touch me..."

Chunji's eyes widened, "M-mom..."

"DO NOT CALL ME MOM!!!! GET OUT.... GET OUT!!!!!"

Chunji's body started trembling, "M-mom..." but she just swung her hand with the vase she was holding and saw a shade of yellow coming towards at him and...

Chunji's eyes shot open and he was trembling with fear. The pain around his body still lingered and he started to feel his eyes grow water again. He didnt want to cry, but he did wish that all this was a bad dream, "I-it isnt tr-true...it isnt tr-true..." he repeated that quietly. He stopped when he heard a chuckle and realized that he was not alone. He looked up to see another girl above him, "H-Hyo-Jin...."

She smirked, "Glad you remember my name little brother," her eyes seemed the most vicious and he waited for her to hit him. He didnt blame them, I mean if what they said was true and the things he saw were real then he deserved to get hit. "So you remember some parts of your memory huh..." she was glaring at him. She chuckled, "You know, big brother told me that out of everone I hated you the most. I didnt want to believe him, it sounded so immature and I was the oldest daughter. He said that I wouldnt have the patients and would kill you instantly if I ever saw you alone. But I am the smartest one and I didnt want to believe that. I am smart so I should have patients and i assured him of that...but he never let me search you by myself even once. I was really angry. But I hate him...for being right. He is right, I look at you and i dont have the patients, I look at you and I want to kill you instantly. It irrates me, especially the fact the he is right. I also hate the fact that he gets to kill you just because he is the oldest. I suffered alot after the day you killed our parents, we all suffered, so it isnt fair that he gets to do it. Why," tear drops fell out of her eyes and fell onto Chunji's face, "Why, it isnt fair.... for once I want to have what I want... you killed them," she gripped his neck but not tightly, she wrapped her hand gently, "I really do hate you Chunji...I want to know why...but you wouldnt be able to tell me. Mom and Dad, they were really special to us, even if they werent to you, they were to us. But they are gone...."

Chunji looked up at her, waiting for her to strike. He can feel the sadness and pain from her. Her eyes burned with absolute pure hatred. It was ture, she did hate Chunji the most, he can feel it. Chunji doesnt blame her, the tears that are falling to his cheek, her tears, they are warm.

She looks down at him and her blood boils. She just cant stand him, she was about to rip his neck off when he did something unexpected. Her eyes widened as she felt his arms gently wrapping around his waist. Her lips trembled and more tears fell down, she let go of his neck, "What are you doing?"

Chunji had his face in her stomach tears falling down nonstop, "I-I am sorry...I dont know why i did what I did...I am sorry Hyo-Jin... I am so sorry..."

She started to tremble a bit, "I always wondered...why they hated you... I have seen you get hurt by mom, I wondered why...but I grew to hate you too... I figured out that for our kind it is easy for us to turn against one another. It is very much easy to turn love to hate, very easy to kill. I wanted to know why we were like that..why we couldnt be different...that got me nowhere..."

Chunji sniffed and continued to sob, "Sorry, really I am sorry..." Chunji doesnt know why, but he liked Hyo-Jin, even though she hated his guts. He felt like they had things in common.

"I remember one day I was catching fireflies with you. I taught you how to catch them, you were afraid to go near them, afraid that might burn you...I am still wondering I felt for you then change into this feeling I have for you now...but I guess it is our nature..." she started to chuckle which frightened Chunji abit, "big brother also told me that the reason I hate you so much...is because I love you too much and I am afraid...." she smirked, "but I absolutely know...that he is wrong about that...why," Chunji eye's widened, he felt something pointing at him in the back of his head. She had gun pointed straight at him. Her smirk got bigger, "Why....because it is our nature to hate easily..." she was begining to pull the trigger and Chunji got pale he can feel her pulling it.

"Hyo-Jin stop...." a voice interrupted them and she cursed under her breathe.

She sighed, "Took you long enough...." Chunji dropped his arms and she walked out of the room, "see ya big brother..."

Chunji's eyes widened when he saw the person called big brother. It was guy that helped him, "Y-you...." he felt tears roll down his cheeks again. He felt betrayed by him, he looked at his wrist to see the bracelet Chunji gave him. Chunji looked at him, "B-big...broth.....er"

He bent down to meet eye to eye level with Chunji, "Hello Chunsu....or Chunji..."

Chunji started shaking. He was big brother, the oldest. Chunji felt a huge pain in his chest, he knew he hated Chunji, with all the things he did. "You,,,knew who I...was...." 

He looked at Chunji, the cuts and bruises and scars he got from the others, "Do you know where you are..." Chunji shook his head, "this was our home, when we lived with our family..." he looked at Chunji who looked so scared and terrified. Afraid of what he is going to do to him. He reached his hand out and Chunji flinched. His finger tips gently touched Chunji's cheek. His eyes were so red and puffy from all the crying. New batch of tears fell and it slid down to his fingertips wetting them, "Didnt I tell you that you look much more beautiful when you dont cry.."

Chunji grab hold of his hand gently and made him place his hand on Chunji's cheek. Chunji whimpered as he closed his eyes shut letting all the tears fall out, "Please....you have to help me...."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

kk i am done......

oh and if you guys could please choose who sould be paired up with Chunji on my next fancic...it would be great

remember Changjo, Niel, or Cap.....

please choose.....

enjoy ^_^ might update tomorrow