Ch.14

Protectors

ok...um still embarrased about the last chapter T///T

----------------------------------------------------------

The next morning it was really hot. Chunji woke up and found himself sweating. He got up only to wince in pain and immediately laid back down. He noticed that he had no clothes on and he wasnt in his room. Chunji's eyes widen when he remembered what happened last night, 'T-that wasnt a dream?'

"Of course it wasnt a dream," L.joe chuckled as he came out of the bathroom, "I didnt know you dream about me doing that to you."

Chunji blushed, he walked right into that one, "I-I dont," he sat up again, ignoring the pain that he was feeling and glared at the smirking boy.

"Better take a shower, and...cover all your marks," his smirk got wider as he was eyeing Chunji's body. He walked to the closet to search for something.

Chunji bit his lips, still glaring at the other. He couldnt believe that L.joe did that to him, he clearly misjudged him. Chunji got out of bed but collapsed easily, his legs were too weak and his back hurt like hell. It took him awhile before he got to the bathroom, but when he did he fell to the ground again. He closed the door and practically had to crawl to the bathtub. He got in and tried to stand up again but stopped halfway and decided to sit back down (In a girly way). He turn the cold and hot water on. He switched to the showerhead and relaxed as the warm water fell on him. Water droplets dripped from his swollen lips down to his jaw. He looked down and touched a purplish mark on him.

He bit his lips as the images from last night came rushing through his head, he couldnt believe that he let himself get into that, and he ended up being the bottom, the role of being a girl! He wanted to stop thinking about it but his mind betrayed him. His face flushed when the thought of L.joe being in him crossed his mind. He was much bigger compared to Chunji. He switched his seating position and his fingertips touched his hole. He flinched, it was red and completely swollen. He remembered that L.joe came in him, so he slipped a finger inside to see if it was still there. He tried hard to supress his moan. 

"Hnngh..." he stretched his hole a little and some white substance came out. Chunji gasped, "No way.... stupid L.joe.. *sniff*..."

"That's kinda ..." L.joe was liking what he was seeing.

Chunji froze, his eyes got big as it can get. He slowly looked up, looking at the other in his eyes. His face got even redder when he realized what he was doing. He looked so innocent, so pure, so clueless. "L-L.joe..." his voice was like a whisper, how could he forget to lock the door. He stood up slowly but slipped on the water causing L.joe to catch him. He gripped on his shirt, trying to balance himself. Chunji could feel L.joe's breathing against his ear, it gave shivers down his spine.

L.joe smirked, he just loved teasing this innocent angel. He Chunji's earlobe, "Ahhngh...." Chunji bit his lips, trying to stay quiet. He gripped L.joe's shirt instead.

"Dont be shy, scream your lungs out. You werent so shy yesterday," his hands traveled down to his swollen hole and slipped two fingers in, scissoring him.

"Oh g-uungh," his knees were trembling and gave up. L.joe had to step in the tub and slam Chunji's back at the wall. 

His teeth tugged on Chunji's lower lip, and his tongue immediately went through his mouth when Chunji's lips parted. Chunji moaned in the kiss. He was about to grab onto L.joe's neck but he pulled away and his two fingers in Chunji's hole, which Chunji forgot about. L.joe his fingers clean and went up to the other's ear and whispered, "Shiki-san brought you clothes to wear," his hot breathe lingered down to Chunji's neck. L.joe then moved his face to Chunji's and their lips were dangerously close, "And dont worry, my seed inside you is all gone. See you in the kitchen," he smirked before he got out of the tub and headed out the door shutting it closed.

Chunji collapsed, his heart beating wildly fast, "I sooo blame you Shiki-san."

-------------------------------------------------------

When Chunji arrived at the kitchen, he was wearing things that covered all the spots where his hickeys were. He wasnt limping much since he also found pain killers by his clothes, which he assumed Shiki-san applied it. They were all eating, and Niel looked at him in shock, "Are you okay Chunji? Why are you limping and what the hell are you wearing?"

"I'm fine and I was... busy yesterday night and sorta fell," Chunji hoped that they would buy that.

"What happened last night," Niel looked concerned, but Chunji sighed. He would be the one to ask.

"Nothing Niel," he assured him nothing dangerous happened.

"Good morning Chunji," Ricky got up and grabbed Chunji, dragging him a seat next to him, "I saved you a seat, and here's your breakfast," he handed him a plate.

Niel's jaw dropped, he glared daggers at Ricky who didnt notice anything. Chunji smiled at Ricky, "Thanks," he glanced at L.joe who just chuckled. Then he turned his eyes to Shiki who was eating. Chunji glared at him and they all noticed.

Shiki looked at Chunji, "Chunji, make sure you cook lunch."

Chunji glared at him harder, "Make it yourself, I'm not your maid," he took a bite out of his toast.

They all stared at him. Shiki eyes were turning dark, "What did you say?" his tone of voice was dark and serious, the rest of them was scared of what might happen.

"I said to make it yourself. I. Am. Not. Your. Maid." he emphasized each word on the last five words.

"This is not the time to be stubborn, Chunji..." the way he said Chunji's name didnt sound pretty.

Chunji glared harder, "I can be stubborn anytime I want," he turned his head away.

"Aigooo, stop it both of you. I hate it when you guys get into a stupid fight," Ricky whined and glared at the other two. The rest were shocked and stared at him. Changjo was also confused, what he said made him suspicious. "Why do you want him to cook anyway?"

Shiki sighed, "Because I like his cooking."

They all turned their heads to Chunji, whose face was red, "Hmph," he stood up ignoring the pain and walked out of the kitchen, he didnt want to give in to that compliment even though he was already giving in inside.

"That boy...." Shiki also walked out of the kitchen in the opposite direction.

They were silent, until Changjo turned his attention to Ricky, "Hey, when you said you hate it when they get into fights, doesnt that mean you were with them alot. But Shiki-san also said that you saw them once when you and Chunji were kids. So how is that possible?"

Ricky froze, he turned his head towards Changjo, "Why are you so smart? You're making me afraid to say anything."

Now that L.joe and Cap thought about it, they also agreed. "It was just like last time," L.joe said.

"Wait, what are you guys talking about," Niel was absolutely confused, and had no idea where this talk was going.

Ricky turned to Niel and smiled, "It's nothing Niel."

Niel just couldnt stand Ricky, they were all keeping things from him now. He glared at him and walked out of the room. Ricky was stunned, he turned his head to the others, "Does he hate me?"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Niel found Chunji by the lake and went up to sit next to him, "Hey, Chunji. You okay?"

"Yea," he sighed, "I just cant stand what Shiki-san does sometimes."

"I know what you mean, you dont have to tell me what he did if you dont want to," Niel smiled at Chunji.

Chunji smiled back, "Thanks. I dont like having fights with him either, I love Shiki-san. But when we argue, I feel guilty afterwords, he knows what he's doing... but, I dont know.... he keeps things from me alot."

Niel looked down, "I know how that feels like."

"So what's wrong with you?"

Niel sighed, "Nothing really."

Chunji just stared at him, "I know you're lying, so tell me."

Niel laughed, "Well....I...." his face got red, he knows that the secrets they are keeping from him is not what's bothering him.

"Spill it Niel."

"I-I.. I just get really....mad... when you hang out with Ricky.... you seem to forget about me," he covered his face in his knees.

"So you're...jealous? He's new here, I was just being friendly."

"I know, I know...." Niel felt ashamed of himself.

Chunji smiled and stood up. Niel looked up to see Chunji's hand trying to help him up. "We're going to hang out today, just the two of us."

Niel looked at him. He then remembered that the clothes was covering most of his skin. He smirked, "Okay, sure," he took his hand and they both went somewhere to hang out.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Shiki was in his room, very irritated. The maid came in and placed a drink on the table. "Are you alright, Shiki-san? I'm sure Chunji will get over it."

Shiki sighed, "I know. But his stubborness is really...."

"Stubborn?"

"Yes," he grabbed his drink, "Ryu."

"Excuse me?"

"I think I know who ordered Ryu, and I think they know where he is?"

"Who," she walked closer to him.

"The only people left who knows what Chunji is," he stared into her wide eyes.

"You dont mean.." she covered with her hands.

"Yes, I think it's them."

"But how? How do they know that he is alive?"

"They're smart, but if I dont do something quick, then I wont know what will happen next."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

okayyyy i am done........

please comment and nothing mean.....

thanks... ~_~