Ch. 32

Protectors

okay updating today.....think its going to be a short one though......

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chunji was wiping his tears, "We cant leave....I-I have to go back..."

"Your brother....you have got to be joking," L.joe couldnt believe this. They hurt him yet he still wants to go back.

"Why Chunji..." Niel asked.

He continued to sob, "I have to....please.."

Ricky was confused, "Wait, the oldest?" Chunji nodded his head.

Shiki widened his eyes, "So he was the one....."

Chnagjo looked at him, "What..."

"What should we do Shiki-san," Cap asked. Shiki didnt know what to do, should he just ignore Chunji or go after his brother.

Changjo looked at Chunji, "Did he save you or something..." Chunji nodded again. "Wh-what do we do...."

There was a moment of silence. Shiki then nodded, "Alright, I will make this fair...probably. L.joe you get to choose whester or not we go..."

"What," L.joe looked at him completely confused. The others were confused as he was but Chunji was the most shocked. "Why....."

"Just choose...." 

L.joe did not like this at all. He knew what his answer was, there was no way in hell he was going to let Chunji go back there. Chunji was hurt badly, so why would he? No, it would be the dumbest thing to actually let him go after he just got him back. "You obviously know what my answer is..." before he can even say anything he felt someone tugging his pants. He looked down. Chunji looked up at him, his big teary eyes that were pleading.

"Please L.joe.... I am begging you....I cant leave my brother out there....he is the only family I have left...." L.joe's eyes widened deeply. He looked away, not wanting to look at Chunji. He gulped,  "Damn....."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He smirked, "So, I'm guessing it's 3 against 1..."

Hyori scoffed, "You think we wont find him again?  Hmph...well big brother...I assure you are wrong. He wont make it out..."

"I'm not so sure about that...." he was ready to begin.

"Enough talking...." Hyo-JIn pointed his gun towards him and fired. The bullet went through him, it didnt even touch much less scare him.

He turned around to look at the bullet that hit the tree, "I wonder what your true intention and your true target is, because you know very well that wont even hurt an animal...."

She chuckled, "You are very smart big brother...well you always been..."

Chin-Hwa ran behind him, they were extremely fast so people cant tell when they even moved. They could be gone in a blink of an eye. As he soon he got behind him he threw his foot in the air to kick him down. But big brother was much faster, he already got out of the way. Hyori flung her arm towards him but he ducked causing her to hit the tree hard which caused it to break in half. Hyo-Jin made a dagger appear and jabbed it at him but he dodged that too so she jabbed the tree instead. Everything was happening so fast, but it was no problem for him. He was trained well enough. He dissapeared and reappeared at the other side.

CHin-Hwa cursed. He knew that his big brother was much faster and better than all of them. "Ahhhhhhgghhhh....curse you! CURSE YOU!" Hyori yelled.

He just chuckled, "This is quite fun..."

"Shut up," she spat back, "you have no idea how much I hate you right now!!! You are a traitor, and I HATE traitors. I cant wait to see what it feels like to kill you."

He sighed, "Such a loving little sister..."

"I am not you sister anymore. You arent my brother....I dont have traitors as famliy...you are dead to me..."

"So Chunji is a traitor?"

"Ugh," she stuck her tongue out, "Dont you dare say that things name. He was always dead to me...I never even considered him as family..." 

Hyo-Jin got out a knife and was about to strike but Hyori held her arm out to stop her, "Hyori?"

"He's mine...I want to end his llife..."

Chin-Hwa's eyed widened, "Are you crazy?!?!"

"Are you sure," Hyo-Jin asked, she felt very uneasy about this.

Hyori nodded, "Yea I am sure."

"Wait...so what do we do?" Chin-Hwa asks.

She smirked and turned around, "Enjoy the show...." she walked forward.

He shook his head, "Dont tell me 'you' are going to fight me only..."

She had a evil glint in her eyes, "You know, my hatred towards you is growing deeply..."

"Dont worry....somehow I am starting to deeply hate you too..."

"Get ready to die big brother...."

He just laughed at her stupitidy, "I thought I wasnt your big brother anymore..."

She just ran towards him and swung the sword she now had in her hands. He sidestep and continued to dodge her everymove. Her kicks, punches, jabs, he dodged all of them. She was getting greatly annoyed, she couldnt even get a single touch. Worst of all, she is the one attacking he is just moving form one place to another. She was losing her energy.

Chin-Hwa and Hyo-Jin watched as they fought. They could see Hyori getting irritated every second. They knew she wasnt going to last long, and he was going easy on her. "Do you think we should help," Chin-Hwa asked.

Hyo-Jin shook her head, "No, she wanted to fight him alone so we will let her.."

"Stop moving so much!!!" Hyori shouted.

But he just kept on moving. He liked the reations he was getting form her. He thought it was enough toying with her, so he swiftly went around back and hit her back with his elbow. She jumped up a few steps, pain stingng in the back. She cursed at herself. She turned around with a new sword and saw that he was holding one too. They dont use powers against each other, deciding to use their fighting skills and weapons only. Using powers against each other, that would make them feel like a coward, an easy win. They only source of power they use is to summon up different weapons they need in order to fight their opponent.

They dashed towards each other their swords meeting contact as one tries to push the other. Hyori held her ground but she knew he was stronger. She jumped back trying to avoid the crash she was about to recieve if she had been pushed. She circled the sword around creating a gust of wind which she thought she could use as an advantage. She attacked him but he dodged and with the gust of wind she had created, it helped to jump up higher and she swung her sword around to hit. He knew what she was going to do so he sidestepped but he hadnt realized she had done it quicker so the hilt of the sword hit the back of his head. He immediately swung his leg upwards and it had hit her shoulder hard. 

Hyori clutched her shoulder and smirked, "It looks like I got you..." as she watched the boold drip down to the side of his neck.

"I got you too..." 

Hyori immediatrly attacked again and they were battling swrod on sword, "You know...ever since mom and dad died...I thought we all would be together forever...." she swung the sword at him and missed, "that we would all stick and look out for each other..." he swung his sword at her and she dodged, "but you had to go and betray us...."

He attacked her and the sword slit across her stomach, "And.... you know how we are...we easliy change.."

"But for what," she ignored the pain. The other two watched and they didnt like where this was going one bit. They both had an uneasy feeling. Hyori continued, "For him..for that thing....for a nobody..."

He grew angry, "Dont you dare call him those things....you have no right!!!!"

She scoffed, "So now you are defending him..." she laughed, "you sure did change...." she continued to attack with fury. She wanted to at least cut him once. She wanted to kill him, for betraying them.

"He's my brother, why wouldnt I?"

Her eyes grew wide as she chuckled, "You are acknowledging him now? That nobody, that worthless little thing...."

"Hyori..." his voice grew dark with absolute hatred, "stop right now...I am warning you..."

She laughed, "Why should I? What are you going to do huh? You think I am scared, I dont even know what you see in a piece of crap like him..."

That did it for him and the other two knew it to as they watched in fear. His eyes grew black as he quickly moved forward, way to quick for Hyori to see, and he severely jabbed her neck with the hilt of the swrod and she flew to a tree hittiing her back very hard. Bones being cracked were heard.

"HYORI!!!!" the other two yelled. "Chin-Hwa go check on her," Hyo-Jin said and he nodded. She stepped forward anger filled her eyes, "How dare you hit Hyori..."

His eyes grew back to normal, "She deserved it..."

Chin-Hwa ran to her. There was no doubt that her bones were broken, "Hyori, are you alright..."

She looked up at him ignoring the pain, "Yea...where's Hyo-Jin...."

"Fighting him..."

She rolled her eyes, "There's no point...she will obviously fail..." Chin-Hwa gritted his teeth. He hated this side of Hyori, no matter what situation she is in, she is still a spoiled brat. Hyo-JIn is out there trying to protect Hyori, yet she still acts like this. He looks over at them and his eyes softens as he sees Hyo-JIn protecting them two, 'Careful big sis...'

"So you are stepping in for Hyori now..."

"I will not let you beat me. I will kill you if i have too...I am much stronger than Hyori..."

He smirkes and charges to her, claws out of his fingers and tries to aim for her. But Hyo-Jin dodges and brings her right foot up and kicks his back. He stumbles but quickly held his ground. He swung his hand back wards and she dodged but he had a counterattack and swung his other hand scratching her neck. "You are right, you're much stronger."

"Tch...." she looked at him, feeling an uneasy emotion. She hated him, for betraying her, she really hated his guts. The way he is, the way he moves, his fighting skills, his swift movements, his determined strong brave personality, his trust, the way he looks at her...those eyes. She is fighting back tears that are forming. She knows that this feeling isnt hate anymore. She stood there confused, wasnt she suppose to hate him? But instead she feels something different. This was irritating her, she was suppose to hate him......but deep in her she knew she just couldnt hate, she just couldnt hate her brother that she has been with all her life.

He looks at her, "It's hard isnt it? Knowing that you are suppose to hate, but you just cant....that's how I was feeling with Chunji..."

"Shut up....shut up! I dont want to hear anything from you," she ran straight towards him not holding anything back. He jumps up and and grabs her arm flipping her. "Ugh...." she hits the ground hard as she jumps back up, "I hate you....I hate you...." she fires her gun and completely misses as he went behind her pinning her to a tree.

He smirks, "This is fun...."

Hyo-Jin realizes that she is pinned to the tree where she shot the bullet at. She quickly covers that spot as the bullet goes through her skin and into her body. She smiles, "Yea this is fun..." he looks at her confused.

"Wha..AUGH!!!" the bullet came out of her shoulder and hit him piercing through his skin. The burning feeling goes all over his body numbing him. She quickly flips it around as she flips him to the ground.

Each her of her leg was at his side. She stood above him, looking down. She knows that this is her chance to strike, to finish it off. He looks at her and smiles, "Well, arent you going to hit?"

Her eyes widened, "You knew the bullet was in that tree, you gave me chance to hit..."

He chuckles, "I cant underestimate your smartness. I guess I am always one step ahead of you guys..."

She looks at him, she feels angry, irritated. Tear drops fell from her eyes and landed on his cheeks, "Why....why...."

He looks at her, "You should be the person to understand how I feel...."

Her breath grew uneven, "Why.....why would you betray us.....you were suppose to kill him....why save him..."

"Chunji....he....I guess I am different. We do have a choice....a choice to not hate... I am different from the rest...but arent you to?"

She continued to sob, "You were suppose to hate him.....he killed everyone....you are suppose to hate him...."

He couldnt stand to see this expression, "Do you? Do you hate him Hyo-Jin.."

"O-of course I-I do....he killed eveyone...why shouldnt I?"

"Or was it because you were afraid to love him....knowing that mom and dad would look at you different....did you really hate him?"

"Shut up! I hate him!! I hate him!!!"

"Why..."

"B-because...he...he..."

"Killed everyone?"

"*sniff* I hate him...I will hate anyone who b-betrays us..."

"Do you hate me?"

Her eyes widened and she cried harder, "I hate you! I hate you....so much....I hate the fact that I cant hate you...I hate it when you are right...I hate it..."

He smiles knowing that she is letting everything out, "I'm sorry...." she cried even harder than before.

Chin-Hwa couldnt see stand to see her like this, fiiled with so much pain. "What the hell is she doing, tell her to kill him!!!" Hyori shouts.

Chin-Hwa glares at her. He looks back at them and gasps, "HYO-JIN!!!!!!!"

Hyo-Jin eyes widenes as she was pushed straight into a tree with so much force that her back bones shattered completely and blood started dripping from . "HYO-JIN!!!!!!!!" Chin-Hwa runs straight to her, "Hyo-Jin! Hyo-Jin!!! Please tell me you are awake....."

"Hnnnghh..." she looks up at him tears still fallling, "Chin-Hwa....."

Anger filled his eyes as he turned around to see him staning, "HOW DARE YOU HIT HYO-JIN!!!!! YOU ARE GONNA PAY...YOU ARE GONNA PAY FOR HURTING HER!!!!!!" tears started falling down his cheeks.

He looks at Chin-Hwa and couldnt help but smile, "You love her very much...thank you for being there when I wasnt and for being a good brother..."

He started to angrier, "I have always loved her...I have always been there for her even if she wasnt looking or didnt notice...I have always been there for her...always...."

Hyo-JIn eyes grew wide, "Chin-Hwa..."

"I will kill you...I will kill you.." Chin-Hwa ran towards him.

Even though the numbness went away, the burn still lingered around his body so he couldnt move as much. He dodged but still got cut at the side of his stomach. Chin-Hwa attacked his front but he spun around him hitting Chin-Hwa behind his knees. He fell to the ground but got up quickly as he threw a dagger at him.

He dodged it but didnt realize Chin-Hwa through another one and it hit him sraight in the right eye, "Damn...." he cursed. 

Chin-Hwa tackled him to the gorund and stood above him, "I hate you...for many reasons..."

He looked up blood dripping down his face, "I really am sorry, I didnt mean to hurt you any of you..."

"I dont care...you already hurt us deeply enough...e-especially Hyo-Jin...you hurt her so much....she loves you so much she does.... it was always you, never me...you... and I wanted her to be happy... but you hurt her.. you hurt her so much... she trusted you but you betrayed her, you betrayed me.... you couldnt make her happy...."

"I knew.... but I could never make her as happy as you do... you love her more than me... I didnt mean to hurt anyone really.... but you care so much for her, I knew I betrayed everyone trust... I knew everything all along.... but I couldnt love her like how you do....'

"*sniff* I want to see her smile... laugh, when she is happy. When she gets mad, I get mad, when she gets sad, I get sad.... I dont want to see her suffer through anything, i want her to have a happy life... that is what makes me happy seeing her as herself.... I dont want to see anymore pain..... I-I *hic* just love her so much...."

Hyo-Jin eyes widened at those words and new batch of tears came, "C-Chin-Hwa...."

Chin-Hwa eye then grew dark, "But now you die..." he was about to stab him but someone interrupted him.

"NO STOP!!!!!" they all turned their heads to see Chunji and the others (didnt expect that huh). "Dont hurt him!!!" he was going to run to him but Shiki stopped him.

"Chunji stop, this isnt your fight, this is theirs..."

His eyes grew wide at the sight of Chunji, "Ch-Chunji...what are you doing!!!!?!?! I thought you left!!!" 

Chin-Hwa then grew a smirk, "Perfect timing....." Chunji then felt himself being lifted up and was thrown all the way to the other side crashing into a tree.

"CHUNJI!!!!" L.joe shouted, he was about to run towards but was stopped by someone.

Hyori appeared in front of them blocking their way. She was badly hurt and didnt stand up correctly. Her knees were bending as she was standing, her hand clutching her shoulder, and her head was tilting right. She chuckled, "Where do you think you're going...." she was also covered in blood.

They all glared at her, "Move," L.joe shouted. Changjo grabbed his weapon out so did Cap.

"Dont," Shiki said, "She is still stronger than us..."

L.joe got angrier, "Move now!!!"

She laughed, "I'm sorry, I'm afraid I cant let you do that..." she summoned some huge plant tenticle looking thing to sprout up from the ground. 

"What the..." Cap's eyes grew large.

"What is that..." Niel asked.

"It's the....earth's roots..." Shiki replied. But before they could even take a step, the roots closed in on them creating a dome around them trapping them.

"No..." L.joe shouted. They all try to break open the dome but it was really hard.

Ricky groaned, "We have to think of something quick..."

Outside the dome, Hyori laughed, "Finally! Thank god I dont have to witness the disgusting love drama between them," she scoffed, "how stupid..... they should have killed him when they have the chance..... stupid cowards!"

He looked up at Chin-Hwa who was walking towards Chunji, "Stop dont!!! Dont you dare hurt him!!! Chunji run!!!" he slowly got pulling the dagger out of his eye.

Chii-Hwa grabbed Chunji before he can even stand and pinned him to a tree. Chunji's eyes widened, "L-Let go..."

"Shut up.... this is all your fault!" his free hand balled up and he was going to hit him. Chunji closed his eyes but before Chin-Hwa can even get close to hitting him, he felt someone grab his collar and threw him across, to the other side. He created a barrier around them and caught Chunji before he fell to the ground hugging him very tight.

"Chunji I thought you left! Why come back?"

"I couldnt leave you.... I wanted you to come with us..."

He sighed, "You idiot... now the portal is locked...." he knew there was only one other option and he just had to take it. "Chunji, do want us all to get out of here safely..."

Chunji nodded, "Yes... I do..."

"Then I need you to do something for me..."

"What is it... I'll do anything...."

He took a deep breath knowing what he was about to say next...Chunji isnt going to like it.

"What is it?" Chunji asked again.

"Chunji.... you have to kill me..."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OKAY I NEED HELP!!!!! I CANT THINK OF A GOOD NAME FOR THE OLDER BROTHER!!!!!

PLEASE HELP ME FIND A NAME!!!!

oh and enjoy.....

i wasnt planning on writing today either

^_^