Ch. 26

Protectors

k...sorry for the late update

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chunji started panicking, he didnt know what to do, "N-Niel....we cant go out like this..we t-turned into..."

"Girls..." NIel finished the sentence, "w-what do we do...there has to be something!"

"I-I dont know!!!!! Shiki-san never tells me what these are..." Chunji looked around to see if there is a way to fix this.

"Chunji..." Niel grabbed Chunji's and squeezed it.

Chunji blushed, "Wh-What are you doing!!!!!!!" he slapped his hand away and secured his with his arms.

"Sorry, just wanted to see how it feels like. Besides, being a girl suits you.." Niel smiles.

"Nieeeeeellll..... now is not the time to be saying that, and being a girl does not suit me!!" he glared at him.

NIel raised an eyebrow, "Sure..... my voice sounds girly too..."

Chunji agreed, "Y-yea...our-"

"Oh no, I said my voice, your voice sounds the same but a bit higher."

"What are you saying, that I always sound girly!!!!"

"Yea."

Chunji slapped 'her' chest but turned red when he realized that he is a girl and slapped that part, "S-sorry, I-I didnt mean to do that..."

Niel laughed, "Well, we have to think of something. What do we do?"

"Niel, you are being awfully calm about this..."

NIel turned to him and ruffled his now long hair, (Oh they both have long hair by the way) "Because, you are very cute.."

"Th-that makes no sense whatsoever..."

He looked at him, "i know...so do you think we can Shiki-san in here?"

Chunji furrowed his eyebrows, "I dont know...lets go see what they are doing.."

They both sneaked to the door that leads to the living room. The door was open just a little and they both peeked through it. They all were on the table already eating. Niel gasped, "They are eating without us," he whispered.

Chunji tilted his head, "Did they finish cooking the rest without us?"

Niel slapped his arm, "Really Chunji, what do we do now? Just stand here and watch them eat?"

"Shh, lets listen..."

"Shiki-san, are you sure it's okay for us to start eating without them," Cap said.

Shiki nodded, "Yes, believe me.... I dont think they are going to come for a while."

Cap raised an eyebrow, "Why?"

L.joe sighed, "Just eat.... who cares if they're not gonna come," he was seriously pissed, he didnt like seeing other people touch Chunji, and the fact that he got hard while watching them. He wanted to shoot himself for feeling like this. In fact Cap and Changjo got hard and they are still hard.

Changjo grumbled, "Cant believe you did that...." he glared at Ricky.

He chuckled, "Cant believe you got hard seeing it," Changjo choked on the food he was eating, "and you dont get any today."

He started coughing, "What!!!"

Ricky turned the other way, "Hmph, your fault for talking about about things that's our buisiness only."

Chunji and Niel still stood there. Chunji started fidgeting. "What's wrong Chunji?"

"I-It feels weird..." he pu his head down.

Niel tilted his head, "What feels weird?"

"U-umm. you know, not having a guy part...down there.." he turned a little pinkish.

So did Niel, "Uh...well, yes it does," he totally forgot about the part they had down there. He actually got used to it, "why does it bother you?"

"Well.....now it does since I have to go to the bathroom...."

Niel gulped, "Y-yea...so..."

Chunji turned around to face Niel, "I-I dont know how to go...when I am a girl....."

NIel turned red, "S-so...what do you want me to do..." he was afraid of the answer.

"Um....can you h-help me..." Niel didnt know what to do, and Chunji gave him those eyes that you cannot refuse.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

They got into the bathroom, "N-Niel lock the door just in case.."

Niel flinched, "Okay.." he locked it. he turned around to see Chunji fidgeting.

"W-what do you do...." Chunji felt exremely embarrased.

"Um...well.. you sit down and you just go..."

Chunji gasped, "Girls sit? They dont stand??"

NIel didnt know how to say it, "Damn, I have to go to.... thanks Chunji..."

Chunji got an idea, "Okay, you go first and I'll watch."

Niel almost fell and he felt himself heating up like crazy, "What!?!?! No, are you crazy!! I am not letting you watch me!!!"

Chunji whimpered, "B-but...i dont know how..." 

Niel started tremblimg, 'Damn why is Chunji so.....' he cleared his throat, "Um....well uh...." he sighes, "Chunji, do you know how awkward this situation is?"

"But, we are both guys..er girls.. so it's not that bad... I mean would you rather have Cap help you?"

Niel looked at him, "Good point...but I dont need his help, cuz I already know how...well it's kinda easy"

He pouted, "Then how?"

Niel inhales, "Chunji I am so glad that a stranger is not here with you, or you would've already been....nevermind.....okay um..." he turned around facing the door, "t-take off your pants and boxers and uh..s-sit on the toilet.

Chunji hesitated, "Um....o-okay..." he stood there, "Niel, I dont really feel... comfortable..."

He nodded, "Okay," he unlocked the door and got out. He closed it and stood beside the door, "I'll be here, so go ahead and do what I told you."

"Okay," Chunji did what he was told, "n-now what..."

"Now you just go... dont hold it back in and just let it out..." Niel got nervous, 'Wow that sounded dirty...wait am I going to here him pee...okay, that also sounded erted....damn calm down Niel...'

"Niel...."

"Yea..."

"I cant...I dont know what you mean..."

Niel hit his head on the door, "Just do not hold it in.."

Chunji shifted in his seat. He looked down, "So, this is what a girl's part looks like...." he touched it (o//////////o you have no idea how weird and embarassing it is for me to write this!!!!!!!). He let his hand go up and down. He slipped his index finger in, "Ahhnghh....."

Niel froze, "Chunji....?"

Chunji gasped and without realizing he didnt hold it in, "Ahhh...."

Niel's eyes widened, 'What is he doing!?!?!?! Okay he is just....' he gulped.

Chunji took his finger out, "My hand is wet....."

Niel felt himself go red, "Um... you okay Chunji..." 'Wet? Why is his hand wet?'

Moments later Chunji got out, "Okay, your turn Niel..."

He just shook his head, "Fine wait here...'

After they were done using the bathroom they stood there, "What now Niel?"

He was going to say something but he got interrupted, "You two..."

"Ahhhh," they both screamed and turned around to see Shiki.

He sighed, "Come, you havent eaten your dinner...."

"But what about the others, Shiki-san...." 

"Dont worry Chunji, they are gone. I made up an excuse.."

Niel and Chunji both looked ta each other, but decided to follow.

After eating dinner Chunji bought out two slices of cake with the topping he made. Niel grabbed his plate, "Yes," he took a bite and practically squealed, "this tastes soooooo good, Chunji you have to bake a cake for my birthday!!!!"

Chunji giggled, "Sure, but this is nothing, you have to go with me to this cafe called the 'Enchanted Dreams' their cake is awesome!!! I'll take you tomorrow to the human world...can I Shiki-san.."

Shiki nodded, "Yes, I'll tell them that I sent you on a mission.. Niel stay in Chunji's room today, and since you are...females I'll give you female clothing.."

Niel flinched, "F-fine...."

After the cake Chunji dragged Niel to his room, "You are the first person to ever enter my room, besides Shiki-san and the maid."

Niel smiled, "Good, I feel special...."

"Come on, you are going to share the bed with me," he climbed on the bed and patted the spot next to him.

Niel chuckled, "Alright."

--------------------------------------------------------

Niel woke up to find himself alone on the bed, "Hnngh....Chunji?" He got up and walked to the livingroom to be greeted by an aroma, "What's that smell?"

"Niel you're awake? Good, breakfast is ready," he set a plate down on the table.

"Oooh," he sat down and quickly gobbled down his food.

Chunji laughed at his behavior, "Calm down Niel, eat more slowly."

They were eating peacefully until they got interrupted by Shiki, "Your clothes are here....."

Niel choked on his food, "I am not wearing a skirt!!!!!"

"It is this or nothing."

Niel mumbled some words under his breathe, "Fine...."

"Good....." he placed the clothes on the sofa and left them to finish eating.

Niel got up and took his clothing. He looked at it and gasped, "He expects me to wear and a bra!!!!!"

"Well, we are girls and uh....I'm pretty sure girls needs those for a reason."

Niel groaned, "Fine..."

 

They both got dressed and Niel started to feel really weird, "What's wrong Niel?"

"Wearing and a bra feels weird..."

"Not really....this feels alot more comfortable than before I had to wear it.."

He sighed, "I guess... come on lets go."

----------------------------------------------------------------------

After getting ready and everything they headed out to the human world. "First we are going to the mall, it's this way." At the mall, Chunji dragged him all around. He pointed to some things that he thought would be really useful. They looked at some clothing, some jewlery, and some other things they thought girls would do.

Niel laughed, "You know, this is pretty fun...."

Chunji laughed with him, "Yea it is!!! I'll be right back, I have to use the bathroom..."

"You know how to go right..." Niel chuckled.

"Yes," he slapped his arm, "wait here."

Chunji went to the bathroom and after he was done he got but only to be jumped on. "Got you!!!!"

"Ahh," they both fell to the ground, "unghh," Chunji looked up and saw a boy wide eyed.

"Uh..." he looked down and blushed furiously do did Chunji. One hand was on 'her' the other was touching.....down there. He got up instantly, "I am so so so sorry, I didnt mean to do that I thought you were someone else..."

Chunji got up, "Uhh... it's okay, um, bye," he quickly walked away relieved that no one was there to see.

He stood there looking at his hands, "Idiot," a girl punched his arm, "Chin-Hwa you are an idiot!!! Why would you do that you ert, and she came out the girl's bathroom, he wouldnt go in there!!!!"

Chin-Hwa stood there still looking at his hands, "I touched a girl's parts...."

"Chin-Hwa!!!!" she punched his arm again.

"Oww....Hyori stop! That hurts..."

She glared at him, "That's what you get, she should've slapped you!!'

"But....I could've sworn that was him...I mean it....." he sighed "nevermind...lets go.."

 

He was walking to meet them at the place but stopped when her heard someone, "Wait stop!!!"

He turned around, "Hyo-Jin? What happened?"

"I wanted to make sure, do we have everything ready..."

He looked at her, "Yea, dont worry..."

She sighed in relief, "Good, we wont fail. I'll see you guys back at home..."

He walked away. He was pretty nervous and didnt know what to do, "Damn..." he was about to turn but quickly hid when he saw something. He looked out again and saw Chin-Hwa on a girl. His eyes widened when he realized who the girl was, 'That idiot!!! Why is he dressed as a girl again!!! Damn, he's gonna be found out....' he was surprised when Chin-Hwa got up and started apologizing. The girl left and he stared after her, 'That's him right? No, it has to be..'

----------------------------------------------

Niel saw Chunji coming back with his face red, "What's wrong"

"Nothing...lets go to the cafe...now!!!!!"

 

At the cafe they sat down. Niel noticed that everyone was staring at them. A waiter came to take their orders, "It's you again, nice to see you came back, and with a friend..."

Chunji smiled at him, "Yea, nice to see you too..."

He chuckled, "You know, I never knew what your name was?"

Chunji froze, "Uh... my name...um..."

Niel smirked, "Her name is Chunsu and my name is...er..Dae..(sorry at names).."

"Well it's nice to meet you again, so what would you like..."

"Same thing as last time....." Chunji said.

Niel looked over the menu, "I would like to have um... a chocolate mousse please..."

"Okay, two slices of cake for these lovely ladies..." he went away. 

Niel looked around, "Wow, this is a nice cafe...."

Chunji nodded, "Yup, and since we are girls....we get to order girly stuff...."

Niel laughed, "I guess you are right...."

The guy came back with their cakes, "here you go...Chunsu, did you change you're hair color."

"Umm...yea.." 

He smiled, "It looks cute, well see you ladies around. And I hope to see you again Chunsu," he winked at her.

Chunji blushed, and Niel smirked at him, "So....Chunsu, seems like that guy is interested in you."

"Shut up.... Dae...just eat..."

Niel laughed, and took a bite out of his cake, "Wow, this is good!!!"

"Isnt it!!!!!"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

They got back to their place and started walking through the training grounds to get to Shiki's place. They got a lot stares especially from guys and Niel just rolled his eyes. "Stupid erts..."

"What was that," Chunji turned around but still kept walking.

"Nothing," he sighed, "Chunji watch out for-"

But it was too late and he bumped into someone. Chunji turned around and bowed, "I-im sorry...."

The guy turned and glared at them, "Watch it..."

Niel and Chunji eyes widened and gasped. "Calm down L.joe, it was an accident," Cap said as he stood up.

L.joe growled, "Still, this chick should watch where she is going...."

Cap sighed, "I'm sorry for his behavior. He's in a grumpy mood...I'm Cap and that's L.joe. You guys must be new...." he stuck his arm out.

Chunji gulped, "U-um....n-nice to meet you," he shook hands with Cap.

Cap waited for their names, still shaking Chunji's hands. L.joe rolled his eyes, "And your names...are you stupid or what?"

Chunji flinched and let go of Cap's hands. Cap glared at L.joe, "What the hell man, be nice..."

Niel also glared at L.joe. He walked up, "I'm Dae and this is my friend, ummmm R-Ri..sun?"

Chunji looked at him, wondering why he had to have two different names. Cap smiled, "Nice to meet you Ri-sun and Dae..."

L.joe looked at them and leaned in closer, "Do we know you?"

Niel shook his head, "No, we have to go now..." he took Chunji's wrist and dragged him away.

Cap glanced at L.joe, "What was that for?"

"I dont know, they looked really familiar.."

He sighed, "I didnt mean that..."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

They got to the living room and  plopped down on the sofa. Shiki came in, "How was your visit to the human world...."

"Good," Chunji repiled.

"Here are your new set of clothes, these will feel alot more comfortable," he placed it on the couch and left.

Niel got, "Might as well change now," he took off his tank top.

Chunji blushed, "You are changing here?"

"Yea no biggie. You change too, no one will come," he made Chunji get up andtook off his tank top. Niel also took off his skirt and made Chunji take it off too.

"Niel!" he tried to cover his body with his hands.

He laughed, "What are you hiding for, you have an awesome figure.."

Chunji turned extremely red, "Niel, stop!!!"

He laughed harder, "You have quite big ones too..." he grabbed his s (>///////< dont hate me!!!) and squeezed them, "soft too."

"Ahhhh, Niel stop, what are you doing," he fell backwards onto the couch and fell on top of him, "N-Niel!!!"

He giggled, "Open your bra I want to see how big they really are..."

Chunji gasped, "No!!!"

Niel grinned evily, "Chunji open them..." he started to wrestle him to open the bra.

"Niel...no way." he fought back

They were interrupted when someone came in through the door, "Shiki-san, we have to ask you something!!!" Ricky and the others came in, "Where ar-" they saw two girls on the sofa, one on top of the other.

The girls gasped and turned red. They got pillows to try to cover themselves. Ricky and the rest turned red, and covered their eys or looked away, "I am so so so sorry, w-we didnt mean to....." Ricky couldnt finish.

Niel turned redder so did Chunji. Niel grabbed a pillow and threw it at Ricky, "Ricky!!! What is your deal, get the hell out!!!" as soon as he said that ha gasped and covered his mouth.

Ricky looked at them, "How do you know my name?"

Chunji slapped his arm, "Niel!!!" he also covered his mouth at what he said.

The rest stood there eyes wide, Changjo spoke up, "Niel?" he looked at the other girl, "Chunji?"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hyo-Jin sighed, "So we didnt find him, we were wrong again..."

Hyori hit Chin-Hwa again, "Yea because of this ert!!!"

"Sorry, I didnt know... geez,"

The oldest sighed, "Calm down, it's not the end of the world yet..."

Hyo-Jin looked at the older, "What do we do now?"

He sighed, "I dont know..."

---------------------------------------------------------------------

kk i am done.....

so embarrassed!!!!!!

please dont hate at what I wrote TT-TT 

I re-read it and it really ..

*sighs* enjoy.....