Ch. 11

Protectors

sorry for the late update, got busy......

----------------------------------------------

"You're the......." Shiki was shocked, he didnt know what to say.

"Yup! Do I have to repeat myself again," Ricky pouted. 

 

On the table Shiki placed some cookies, a slice of cake, and a glass of milk. "So," Ricky got a cookie and started eating it, "You're Shiki-san. Sorry that I couldnt write you anything back on the notebook. Had a little trouble."

"That's not important, I want to know what happened on that day," Shiki didnt care about anything at this point, he was focused on the things he needed to know.

Ricky sighed, "Fine.... well, you see.... years ago on his birthday, you know how the parents were planning to eat him and things.... in that room they told him there was a surprise present for him. And you know since he's a kid, he doesnt know any better so of course he believes them. I on the other knew what was going on. I was panicking, he's a kid so he wont know what to do....."

-Flashback-

Chunji was in his room playing with his stuffed animals. He was interupted when there was a knock on the door, "Come in!" He turned around to hug the maid when he realized that it wasnt her.

"Chunji, how are you?" 

Chunji was shocked to see who it was, it was his father, "Father...." he stood there and dropped his animal.

He went to him and bent down, "Chunji, happy birthday!"

His face lit up, he couldnt believe that his father was talking to him. He couldnt believe he actually remembered, "You remember...."

He smiled at the boy, "Why wouldnt I, I am your father after all," he hugged Chunji and Chunji returned it. He was happy to know that he was noticed by him, to know that he cared for Chunji, but did he really? "Chunji."

He let go of the hug and looked at his father, "Yes, father?"

"Your mother and I have a surprise for you, would you mind coming with us," he looked at Chunji straight in the eyes.

He nodded his head happily, "Yes, especially if mother is there."

The father walked, leading Chunji to the throne room. Chunji was surprised that the maid didnt come into his room, guess she was busy, well.... that's what Chunji thought. He was happy that he was getting a present from his parents, mostly from his mother. She hasnt given him anything since a year ago. The father opened the doors to the throne room, "Come in Chunji."

Chunji walked in and the doors immediately shut closed, locking it. He flinched at the sound of the doors closing. He looked around and saw his mother facing towards a table, rearranging things. Chunji was scared, he hasnt spoken to mother in a week. He walked up to her and tugged on her dress, "Mother?"

She pulled her dress back, "Dont touch me, and dont call me mother!" 

Chunji's eyes widen and stood there stiff, frightened. The father sat on his throne and sighed, "He's yours now. Tell me when he's dead."

Chunji turned around, scared. "Wh-what.... mo-moth-" he turned around only to find himself thrown across the room, his head hitting the wall hard, bleeding. He felt this sudden urge of pain coming from his stomach. He looked down and he was slashed.

"I told you not to call me that," she flicked her hand and a deep huge cut appeared across his chest. 

Chunji screamed in pain, blood gushing out of the wounds, tears flowing out of his eyes, "It hurts m-mother," his eyes widen when he realized his mistake. He tried to get up, but was pinned to the wall. Nails were digging through his skin on his neck. Her hand was wrapped tightly around his neck, choking him, "I told you not to call me that!"

Chunji gasped for air, his hands were trying to rip her hand off, "St-.... stop it...I *gasps for air* c-cant bre..." his eyes were getting hazy, he could feel his head building up pressure. She let him go, and Chunji thought it was over, while trying to take all the air in. But his eyes got wider when he felt something sharp go through his right thigh. 

The father shook his head, "Try not to make a mess."

Chunji felt himself weaker, his energy draining. 'Chunji, would you like me to help you?'

Chunji thought he was hearing things, and he badly hoped he was dreaming. He felt her teeth go deeper in. 'Please, let me help you Chunji.' He didnt know who the voice was but he slowly nodded his head, "Y-yes please.... h-help me..."

-End Flashback-

"So when.. you know these cookies are really good," Ricky took another one, probably his seventeenth one. Shiki just stared at him to continue, "Ok well, when he gave me permission, all I did was push his powers out a bit. But, I dont know.... Chunji got his powers from his ancestors or something because what came out of him, really creeped me out. These dozens of shadow like animals which by the way were completely hideous all started to come out of him and they ran out of the room. They can walk through anything. But then, I started to hear screamimg, lots of them. The king and queen stopped what they were doing..... obviously and turned around. I was curious so I went out of his head, but I was like a lost soul or something though, anyway I went to check it out. And everything, and I mean everything started to break. The people, they were dying. Heads and arms and legs were flying off. Their bodies started twisting and turning, bones were being cracked. Their skin," Ricky shuddered, "it's like they were being pulled apart. The animals, I have no idea where they went. But I didnt care, I was too worried about Chunji and plus the people dying were really grossing me out. So I went back to the throne room and in there..... I couldnt believe it. The father was literally ripped to shreds, his body remains everywhere. But what shocked me the most, was that Chunji...... he was eating.....you know... her."

"Animals..... I have to check that out. But couldnt you have stopped all this before Chunji getting hurt."

"I couldnt," Ricky took his slice of cake, "First of all, I didnt want to scare him. Second, I needed his permission. I admit, what I did was wrong, but in a way it was the right thing to do. I didnt want him to die, I dont care what happened to that . Oh and by the way, it was half my fault... the other half is on him."

Shiki watched him eating his cake, "Is anything different about him..... you know, that will make his mother hate him so much."

Ricky shook his head, "Nothing, absolutely nothing. His mother, she just didnt like him, at all. I remembered the days when she used to hit him, I felt so helpless, I couldnt do anything but watch. I dont understand, one day she just turned different. I was with him when he was born, and it didnt have anything to do with me. She was happy, and loving. But, I really wish something was wrong with her, like she was possessed or something. So deep inside, she really loves him, but no. Nothing like that, he really needed a mother but she wasnt one, I'm just glad that he found you."

"How did you get inside him, why him?"

"I chose him because, well I was floating around for ages, and he... he was different. I know you felt the same way when you first saw him. If not, you would've killed him. But I'm glad I chose him."

"You are a whisperer. People thinks that you people are fiction."

Ricky scoffed, "Fiction?! Heck no, I'm real, we're real. That bull story about a great hero..... no! He is not a great hero, they left most of the details out, he was a cocky, narsicistic, arrogant, bastard! He thought that he was all tough and all, but no! He's not. I mean yes, most of us were evil, probably...... 96% of us, but the rest weren't! And he did... kill... all of us. But that was just a fluke!!! And he missed one, me! I escaped and was roaming around ever since. So there, he is not a great hero. He even pushed little kids, and women!!! What great hero does that?!?!"

"I...I see," Shiki was stunned, he really did not expect someone ancient to be....so... cheerful, sort of. Shiki stood up, "Well then, y-"

"Wait," he grabbed his glass of milk and drank it all, "Where's Chunji? I cant wait to see him, he's so cute and adorable."

Shiki then remembered what he was going to ask him, "How did you get out of his head?"

"Oh, I dont know," Ricky sat there thinking, "and I dont know when I got out either. I just did."

"Alright fine, but I dont want Chunji to know who you are. I dont want him remembering anything from his past," Shiki's tone of voice was serious.

"Don't worry I wont, I dont want him to remember anyway. Besides, how did he forget?"

"You were in his mind, so you should know. He just simply forgot the next day."

"How did you find out he forgot?"

Shiki sighed, "He asked me how he got hurt, and I asked him if he knew what happened yesterday. But he shook his head."

"Oh," Ricky then widen his eyes, "oh my god!"

"What happened?"

"Th-.... wait, where is Chunji?"

Shiki was losing patients, which was weird because it's him, "He is sleeping with his friends. Now what happened?"

"I totally forgot about them! He has a older brother and sister and a younger brother and sister. It's weird because on the day everyone died, they were not home. They werent outside the castle either! They probably were on this side, while chaos was in the other."

"He has siblings?! Then that means they are alive somewhere out there, and figured out what happened to the rest of their people."

"Or worse, in the human world! Well no, they hate the human world so no way! But if they do show up, then that's not good. They hate Chunji, oh god how they were bullying and teasing him. They even pushed him down the stairs. Wait then....aw everyone hates him, how sad. Wow, now that I think about it, he is really hated, especially his family-"

"Ricky," Shiki stared at him, honestly thinking if he is a fraud.

"S-sorry," he apologized, "no more talking about how much they hate him."

Shiki sighed, "How much is the age difference?"

"Well the brother is the eldest, so the olders are a year older. The sister is the youngest, the younger are about a year younger too. Basically a year age difference from Chunji. Wow Ch-"

Shiki cut off Ricky, trying to avoid another one of those 'how much they hate him' and stuff, "What are their names?"

"Uhhhh...." he looked up at Shiki, "I forgot."

Shiki could not belive how much different Ricky is then what he thought he was like. Dont judge a book by its cover, Shiki now knew the full meaning of that phrase, "Ok..... well then, you can sleep in Chunji's room, and tomorrow morning, I'll introduce you to them." Ricky stood up and nodded his head. And with that, they left to their beds.

---------------------------------------------------

In the morning, Chunji woke up to find himself wrapped around by L.joe's arms. He could feel him breathing even though his head was at L.joe's chest. The warmth feeling of the other's embrace, it felt nice and Chunji blushed about thinking it. "It's nice to know that my body feels good, and I'll let you feel more of it, but if you're awake then can you get up?"

Chunji literally jumped a little, not knowing that he's wide awake and staring at him. He got out of his arms and blushed deeply, mainly about his comment, "I'm s-s-s-sorry, uh.... I uh.." he turned around and saw that Niel and Changjo still sleeping.  He heard the shower running and figured that it was Cap.

L.joe sighed and stood up, "Damn, I should have got up when I woke up."

"Umm.... if I was bothersome...then sorry."

"Are you kidding, I couldnt even fall asleep. You were shivering half the time," he scratched the back of his head, and headed to sit on the chair.

"Oh, uh sorry. If there's anything you need, then...." he didnt know what to say, he wasnt really close to L.joe. But L.joe smirked at what he said.

Cap came into the room, he was wearing his pants but not a shirt, the towel was around his neck. Chunji blushed more at the sight and turned around. Cap chuckled at that reaction, "I see that you're still... innocent. But anyway, since you guys are awake, you can use the shower if you want."

"No thanks," L.joe stood up, "I'm heading to my room."

"Uhhh... y-yea, and I have to go, Shiki-san is probably waiting for an explaination." They were both heading to the door.

"Alright then, I'll see you at breakfast L.joe, and are you joining us Chunji." he was drying his hair off.

"Umm, maybe not."

"Ok, then see you."

L.joe opened the door and smirked. Cap saw that and knew something was going to happen. He sighed, "Poor Chunji."

L.joe shut the door closed and Chunji was turning to leave, "I guess I'll-..huh," he felt something grab his back collar and dragging him. L.joe unlocked his door, shut it closed after they got inside and kicked his bathroom door open shoving Chunji in the bathtub. "Ow, what are you doing?"

L.joe locked the bathroom and turned to him, "I'm going to have fun," he smirked at that. Chunji eyes widen in fear. L.joe turned the showerhead on, soaking Chunji who was still on the ground. He stumbled to his feet, but was pushed against the walls by L.joe. His breathing was very warm and Chunji could feel it at his neck. It gave shivers down his spine. He started to bite down his bite but they were interrupted when someone came barging into L.joe's room.

"L.joe!! Where are you, and why didnt you wake me up," that voice was none other that Changjo's.

L.joe groaned, he unlocked the bathroom and got out, "What do you want?" 

"Oh yea, do you have that thing I lent you," Chunji was sill on the bathroom, scared of getting out because Changjo is there.

"In the closet," L.joe replied. Which was a huge mistake because as soon Changjo opened the closet door and start looking for it, Chunji ran out of the bathroom and out of his room. L.joe was glaring at Changjo, who didnt notice anything.

Outside his door, Niel came out of Cap's room, and saw Chunji wet, "What happened to you?"

"Nothing, can I use your shower and borrow some of your clothes," he was panting hard.

"Sure."

 

When they all got of their rooms to head down to breakfast, they were surprised to see Chunji, well only Changjo was surprised. Oh," Niel started, "Um Shiki-san called and said to go to him."

"What for," Changjo asked. Niel just shrugged his shoulders.

"Okay, then lets's go," Chunji was leading the way and Niel's clothes fitted nicely on Chunji, so Niel was happy at that.

-----------------------------------------------------

When they to got his living room they already saw Shiki there, and a unknown person. When the person saw Chunji, he stood up and ran into him, hugging him really tight and they both crashed to the floor, "Chunji!!!! It's so good to see you! Especially like this, man you are soo cute even now."

They looked at him staring, having no idea who this is. Chunji looked up confused, "Um..ow, and uh... do I know you?"

He smiled at him, "Yea, well no, but my name in Ricky."

--------------------------------------------------------

k i am done

again sorry for the late update

got busy............